• Please log in to reply
1797 replies to this topic

Jumping_Turtle #81 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:20 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 65883 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostFunByAccident, on 08 November 2016 - 04:12 PM, said:

How about cosmetics that provide information about tanks and module/crew locations?

Guess that falls under this section :

'Mods that actually alter the physical properties, performance characteristics, or effects of any vehicle or object in the game, or subvert the game rules' 

Gremlin182 #82 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:21 PM

General

• Player
  • 54081 battles

View PostXcr, on 08 November 2016 - 04:09 PM, said:

Lest sumarize:

1. Mods that do provide a gameplay advantage, one that we think is bad overall for the game. These are classified as a cheat and are illegal going forward.

Auto Aim in vanilla game:

- Need to have line of sight

- Need to be pointing at the tank

AutoAim+

- No need of line of sight

- No need of pointing at the tank

- No need of the tank even being on the screen to be able to lock...:facepalm:

Breaking the vanilla basic mechanics and still thinking that autoaim+ will be a 2nd class mod instead of a 3rd (cheat)?

• Auto-aim or so-called “aimbots” that provide more functionality than the “aim lock” in the vanilla client, specifically including those that aim at the enemy's weak spots and/or lead the aim automatically so that a cheater can focus on maneuvering their tank
  •  

So basically you can go bumping on the field with your BC, russian med, light tank and without any kind of skill autoaim on the enemy and start spaming shoots?

I think its pretty clear, or maybe my english is so f**** bad....

GL&HF

With respect I think thats a bit of an exaggeration when you are dashing madly around in a fast light trying to get a lock on an enemy tank doing the same thing. enabeling autoaim is pretty difficult.

Now maybe it should be maybe not we do not know as yet.

I do not find it much fun right clicking maybe 5 6 7 8 times trying to get that lock and still often failing.

Maybe its my slow PC and its trying to process the game my key commands and failing but its hard.

The thing is that is the time when you really need to use autoaim its probably the only time you need to use it.

I seldom if ever use autoaim when im driving a TD or heavy, occasionally use it with a medium but lights all the time.

Well I did when I was sure Autoaim + wasnt a problem.

Morcatko #83 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40859 battles

Tomatoes are happy that Unicums are screwed...

I expect quite opposite... now there will be a bigger gap between a skill and tools helping you :P

PTS_1 #84 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 180 battles

I think Aslain has good modpack

Jumping_Turtle #85 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 65883 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View Postcrnakoza, on 08 November 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

Nope, it is vanilla autoaim with modified target acquiring capabilities.

Which provide more functionalitiy. You can target a enemy behind a building or a ridgeline and I can't.

_Only_Schiller_ #86 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5108 battles
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL

Posadil.gifvirastil.gifjoint.gif 

Myxomor.gif why when in game new patcnout, I have letter in game from WG about new version Warpack?

Schemezoid #87 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:24 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22086 battles
Now please, make XVM a forbidden mod!

Mav75 #88 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33250 battles

I've been running full vanilla since May, so no changes. I do miss the Battle Assistant for arty though.

On another note: what about the latest batch of thingies?

• "ODevices"
  • "Master Ambush"

Edited by Mav75, 08 November 2016 - 04:25 PM.

Scanmen #89 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22983 battles

View PostAsuschrist, on 08 November 2016 - 04:17 PM, said:

Are you sure that the Vanilla XVM has the reload counter?

Or it was the some modpack that included XVM and few other mods?

The Vanilla has the enemy reload counter.

CrouchingGrandpa101 #90 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5446 battles
  • [RNOK] RNOK

View PostCommunity, on 08 November 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

Cheating players have been an issue for a number of you, and we are strengthening our efforts to address this problem and guarantee a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone.
<a href="http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/fair_play_policy/">Full news text</a>

I was so angry when it took me 3 years to get my first tier VII that couple times i almost cheated but i thinked in my mind and i tought that NO NO CHEATING even if it takes another 3 years to get tier X tank it doesnt matter i will never cheat!!! :) I support U!

Edited by CrouchingGrandpa101, 08 November 2016 - 04:27 PM.

Carantanien #91 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
:great:

pucku #92 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33283 battles

"Any direct alteration of the physical properties"

Does this include the color of objects? Are white tracks or dead white tanks illegal?

UcANteKMe42 #93 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 52733 battles

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 08 November 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

But it does provide more functionalitiy so the answer isnt that hard in my humble opinion.

Every mod provide more functionality. I dont think anybody write a mod for reduce functionalitiy :P

They shoul disable all modding. This will be better.

And actually I believe in game auto aim should suppose to do work like this modded one.

Its able you to act like a real tank commander. You just ordering your gunner "Turn tank's turret to this tank" thats all.

This is not a FPS after all I like to check my map and plan my next move while "gunner" keep turning my turret to specific enemy tank.

If its gonna get banned I hope they will built it into the vanilla client in the future.

Less_Than_Three #94 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 42519 battles

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 08 November 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

Guess that falls under this section :

'Mods that actually alter the physical properties, performance characteristics, or effects of any vehicle or object in the game, or subvert the game rules' 

No, that is the 3d models, skins and such dont alter physical properties.

View PostMorcatko, on 08 November 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

Tomatoes are happy that Unicums are screwed...

I expect quite opposite... now there will be a bigger gap between a skill and tools helping you :P

lel, all the good players are playing vanilla already.

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 08 November 2016 - 04:23 PM, said:

Which provide more functionalitiy. You can target a enemy behind a building or a ridgeline and I can't.

So zoom out should be banned as well

View PostXcr, on 08 November 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

Battle Assistant, clearly in the second category, won a WG mod competition, WoWs aim its based on it and WoT developers have told several times that they will introduce it on WoT in the future...

Zoom out mods, for me is a yes, personal opinion, by the list they give, seems not

Half of XVM functions? name them, we can discuss

Many more? 

For me the most hard to define mod its the HP pool bars for example, a thing that vanilla dont tell you, but the mod only calculates in your render range... so basically if you are and human calculator you can know... for the rest clearly impossible...

GL&HF

Im aware of the history of Battle Assistant, but it gives an advantage, not often, but it does... So why should that one be allowed and autoaim+ not? auto aim in general is pretty horrible, making it easier to activate doesnt change the functionality. 

Havent used XVM for a long time, but saw some things as HP bars, automatically sharing information with other users in your team with that new function, and some other things but I think WG already implemented them.

Btw to be clear, if you ask me, WG should just ban all mods, wouldnt bother me at all. Im just being in a pain in the [edited]for the sake of clarity... WG shouldn't be allowed to make half [edited]news items like this and expect every thing to be dandy.

Edited by FunByAccident, 08 November 2016 - 04:32 PM.

stripy_ #95 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78448 battles
  • [TAKE] TAKE

View PostAsuschrist, on 08 November 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

That one Kappa

btw can we get the answer for the mode that removes the fog (by atotik)? I mean in my book it doesn't give you any extra advantage as you can clearly see the tank even with that fog and snow but with it it just looks nicer and clear - at least for me, tha WG made effects are cr*pola imho, here is (are) the link(s) also :  

http://worldof-tanks...ne-mod-for-wot/

https://pkwot.blogsp...-by-atotik.html

As I said, no unfair advantage here in my book but hey, if you say it is.... Guess I will have to look at that ugly foggy screen without ingame option to turn it off :sceptic:

Xcr #96 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:31 PM

El Contributor 2.0

• Community Contributor
  • 56466 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

So if 2 guys are running into the field, the guy with the Autoaim+ autoaims 100% of the times versus the guy that plays on skill that can fail?

Putting away skill from the equation of playing its not the defition of cheating?

Enjoy

Edited by Xcr, 08 November 2016 - 04:35 PM.

caruldefier #97 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3130 battles
  • [TP-I] TP-I

Please no more cameleon, tundra, destruction, laser and so on in this game. In tournaments really suck when you play against cheaters .

So Gox (10$/month), Sefda(50$ all time), Shaytan(10$/month) any others will starve !? Tell your coders not selling any more cheats mods .

CooperBullet #98 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34534 battles
  • [NOIQ] NOIQ

Hello...comunity, adn special wargaming, but now its too late for this, to many players rich account with gold by fraud. Every day players give up to play this game, because you not interested how can play other players.

Exemple in US server: wargamng protect 5 clans: OTTER , BULBA , VILIN, RELIC & CHAI.

I play to many times on US server , but i think its my mistake to choice UE server its soo worst. I send print screen how can cheat and confese what mods use, i send replay on tournaments how can cheat, allmost every week send replay after replay after replay after replay, and only one answer recive: will ceck :))) this answer send me wargaming: WILL CECK. After 3 weeks will find same player with other name or same name no banned or penalise.

Sory for my english but: this for now 1 year i say: its biggin of the end.

PS: Put admin online in random battle ( exemple cs) and 75 % on players recive ban instant.

Or try this name: WORLD  OF CHEATERS.

lukukukuruku #99 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 53403 battles
Dear WG. As long as u dont need to explain your actions against player, I won't give u any money for prem time or tanks. Very sad long time customer...

Xcr #100 Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

El Contributor 2.0

• Community Contributor
  • 56466 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostFunByAccident, on 08 November 2016 - 04:30 PM, said:

making it easier to activate doesnt change the functionality. 

Are you reading yourself? making it easier changes the funcionality... its making easier something that its hard in purpose... wtf

:facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users