• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

leScorpionCombattant #1 Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

hello everyone,

I have submited a ticked because I got banned for one hour for Team Damaged I've made,

everyone in this game knows that this is wrong and will be banned, ok?

but my ticket was not only concerning this, but rather concerning some other stuff as well,

they told me (abbreviation to their massage): team dmg is not good

but they didn't answered my quetions,

I've reopned the ticket again telling them that (my message is a bit long guys read it and answer the other questions)

and they still are trying to tell me that team dmg is violating the games rule!

the conclusion is not they

1. don't want to answer!

2. they are stupid?

3. they are drunk or what?

my question was

is it legal to report a player (human) who is acting like a bot for instance a scout who don't want to spot enemies, and a heavy who camp but they are real humans, if legal to report them how could we report them?

the answer was again and again! team dmg is no good!!!

anyone who wants to share some thoughts about the customer service ? and 'bout those player?

Homer_J #2 Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:23 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

How about opening a ticket without mentioning the team damage.  That way there can be no confusion as to what you are asking.

As far as I know it is legal to report anyone for anything you like.  The system allows for so many false reports and is supposed to downgrade your reports if you regularly make false accusations.

And deliberate team damage is bad, ok?

basin79 #3 Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:38 AM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
No, you can't report a player for not playing how you want them to play. If a scout "scouts" from the back they might just a bad player. WoT is full of them.

However they also might realise they're absolutely no match for the top tier meds on the opposing team so are waiting for that one opening to nip in and end the enemy pigs.

A heavy hiding behind your own pigs is massively infuriating. And in my opinion should be reported.  However just because they're not playing as you or I might want them to it's not a crime.

Save yourself and those WG employees some time and just forget it.

leScorpionCombattant #4 Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

UPDATED!!!

Your Account has been suspended. Reason: Your account is locked for investigation.

my account blocked for 1 hour, and then I played like more than 50 battles afterward, but today at morning and when I wanted to start playing I got that! So I believe I did like a serious crime over there! what the hell is going on, I don't understand, the support team is also so stupid to reply to my ticket in a language I don't understand! wow! guys I have spent thousands of dollars this year only to get the SUPER support team replying in way I won't understand!

guys are the support team drunk or what?

the very last time I re-opened the ticked that they didn't answer my question, but they've answered in another language WOW and WOW!!! I used google translate which is kinda fine to understand some words, they were again talking aobut the f. teamdmg and again WOWWWW!

do they think I'm stupid? I'm talking in English with them how could they feel free talking to me in a lanugage I don't understand! so rude!

P.S. Google Translate is a great translator! but due to the grammer and the sentance phrasing in some languages like (Turkish) it won't give the exact translation.

here is a screenshot of the ticket:

https://api.zeenshar...=S1700&rnd=9942

Edited by leScorpionCombattant, 09 November 2016 - 12:53 PM.

leScorpionCombattant #5 Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

View PostHomer_J, on 09 November 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

How about opening a ticket without mentioning the team damage.  That way there can be no confusion as to what you are asking.

As far as I know it is legal to report anyone for anything you like.  The system allows for so many false reports and is supposed to downgrade your reports if you regularly make false accusations.

And deliberate team damage is bad, ok?

well I believe I will do this!

I will open a new ticket I won't mention the team damage! so they won't be confused! good tip on this because I started to believe the support team is getting confused and they might can't handle two questions or even they don't know the answer so they telling you something else you didn't expect at all!

I played like 18k battles I didn't make over 50 reports I believe, all my accusations were against the team killers, and the rasists who DID team dmg which all my reports won't be false accusations.

I see a lot of bad players I don't care about them, I don't report, even if a player is violating the game's rules against me, like swearing at me or do dmg to me, I don't report, because that happens when a ally is behind that tank is a bad PERSON so we see a lot we can't report thousands of players though, so no need to keep on reporting people, in forums if you read them! you will find that the team is not fair to punish those people so forget about reporting! that's why I don't get myself angry about the reporting system.

leScorpionCombattant #6 Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

View Postbasin79, on 09 November 2016 - 01:38 AM, said:

No, you can't report a player for not playing how you want them to play. If a scout "scouts" from the back they might just a bad player. WoT is full of them.
However they also might realise they're absolutely no match for the top tier meds on the opposing team so are waiting for that one opening to nip in and end the enemy pigs.
A heavy hiding behind your own pigs is massively infuriating. And in my opinion should be reported. However just because they're not playing as you or I might want them to it's not a crime.
Save yourself and those WG employees some time and just forget it.

Thank you for your help, actually you answered one of my questions.

but for your information I'm not the commander in a random battle, and I know everyone will play the way he want, I just wanted to know if a player is acting like a BOT which is a real human don't want to fight, or not doing anything should be reported for bot, unfair play or something else!

by telling me that WoT if full of them (idle scouts) I know that you are an experience player, I respect that, and I will do the thing you told me

I save myself time, but I will start to report people who really deserve that, why not reporting people!!! am I doing wrong!

if a person insults me, I report him, I am doing legal thing here, he will be punished, I will provide replays for wargaming employees so they spend some time WORKING on punishing the people who really deserve, why not?!!!

if a bad person did a mistake to me, insult me, and I GET A BAN, my account go into investigations! wow

all what I should do is totally legal hahahhaha this is a nice game but we should understand it well first.

again, thank you a lot mate. hope you get some luck over there.

Homer_J #7 Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postbasin79, on 09 November 2016 - 09:38 AM, said:

No, you can't report a player for not playing how you want them to play.

You can.

It's not the right thing to do but there is no punishment for it.

The system is designed to allow for a certain number of people who will report for anything so it shouldn't count.

OP, sounds like you are under suspicion for botting or cheating, that takes a lot more than reports to get your account suspended.

basin79 #8 Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:19 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 10 November 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

You can.

It's not the right thing to do but there is no punishment for it.

The system is designed to allow for a certain number of people who will report for anything so it shouldn't count.

OP, sounds like you are under suspicion for botting or cheating, that takes a lot more than reports to get your account suspended.

You're quite correct.

leScorpionCombattant #9 Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

View Postbasin79, on 10 November 2016 - 07:19 AM, said:

sounds like you are under suspicion for botting or cheating

if I was boting, eventhough my recent progress over the last couple of months will prove that I'm not boting, they would notify me that I'm boting and they will punish me by ACCOUNT WIPE, which means you will start from the very beginning 0 battles, and only premium tannks in your account, they didn't tell me so, i'm sure about when this happens

if I was cheating, which I'm not cheating, they will send me an email, and tell me that I'm a cheater, they will simply suspend my account for 7-days, afterwards it will be unblocked automatically.

but they simply want to prove the payments!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users