Wargaming wants to ban my account!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

leScorpionCombattant #1 Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

after I did a team damage, I got banned for like only one hour, aferwards I've played nice and spent a lot of hours playing the game, but yesterday my account was locked for INVESTIGATION, like I did a really serious problem,

I've asked some uniums and they told me they will unblock your account soon, because there's someone else might opened a ticket against you, it is just matter of time until you get your account back,

by the time contacting the customer service the problem seemed to be more difficult to resolve because they asked me what I didn't expect at all

The customer service:

There were security concerns regarding the payments made on this account.

In order to unlock the account, we need you to provide a phone bill for the payments made in October the 2nd.

We are looking forward to your reply.

the problem began to be serious because simply I can't prove that to them, all the purchased I've done so far, on wargaming and other websites, are all done by either a friend or acquaintance, and the reason I can't do the purchase on my own, because I live like a refugee in a country would not give the rights to use online shopping, what can I do? they seem to be not changing their minds about this, and keep on asking about the payment's prove!

accoding to your experince guys! will that mean I will lose the account and my progress over years forever? is there a way to get things cleared for them!

googling that:

My account was suspended because of a chargeback, what should I do?

https://eu.wargaming...kb/articles/278

do they need extra money to unblock my account!!!! wow this is scam!

WATCH OUT! KEEP PROOF OF ALL THE TRANSACTION REGARDING THE GAME

http://forum.worldof...rding-the-game/

Asuschrist #2 Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42026 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Looks like a friend of yours purchased something for you and decided to chargeback the transaction later on (Asked to refund the money he paid).

That means Wargaming gave you the thing you purchased, but your friend got the money back = You got the thing for free.

Talk to that friend of yours if he's the only one who made purchases for you.

Btw, your account won't be permamently locked. Unless you sort things out somehow, you'll be able to unlock the account by paying the value that equals the chargeback.

You can also try checking your email associated with the World of Tanks account, they probably mailed you with instructions what to do.

Also one more thing. Did you accept any gift that you didn't know of?

Edited by Asuschrist, 10 November 2016 - 04:33 AM.

leScorpionCombattant #3 Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

Btw, your account won't be permamently locked. Unless you sort things out somehow, you'll be able to unlock the account by paying the value that equals the chargeback.

You can also try checking your email associated with the World of Tanks account, they probably mailed you with instructions what to do.

Also one more thing. Did you accept any gift that you didn't know of?

I know it won't be locked forever but it's hard to get the the purchase bill that easy, but if there's a chargeback that will be so rude! besides this happened after I did a team damage! I didn't receive any gift from unknown users! even if I receive I won't accept, I did all the purchase only through the official website I have a log in my email with all transaction ids and everything!

Dorander #4 Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:46 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18584 battles

They don't want "extra money". They want proof that the money was paid. I think you are a bit confused about what "chargeback" means here, you're not being double charged after the purchase. The word is used similar to "refund".

I'm not sure what kind of evidence they're asking of you (phone bill? what?), but if you have all those emails, I'd start by sending them the information block with the purchase IDs and values of October 2nd, the date they're asking for, so they can check the transaction IDs you have against their administration.

And like Asuschrist says, talk to your friend, make sure he did not refund anything for some reason, and ask him to check if his bank did not deny a payment and automatically refunded the money.

I don't think the team damage is related, plenty people get 1 hour bans for that and don't end up with locked accounts under investigation.

basin79 #5 Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:47 AM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostleScorpionCombattant, on 10 November 2016 - 09:30 AM, said:

I know it won't be locked forever but it's hard to get the the purchase bill that easy, but if there's a chargeback that will be so rude! besides this happened after I did a team damage! I didn't receive any gift from unknown users! even if I receive I won't accept, I did all the purchase only through the official website I have a log in my email with all transaction ids and everything!

Maybe someone might think you've bought the account and WG want proof of your purchases to prove you haven't? Just a thought.

leScorpionCombattant #6 Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

View PostDorander, on 10 November 2016 - 01:46 AM, said:

They don't want "extra money". They want proof that the money was paid. I think you are a bit confused about what "chargeback" means here, you're not being double charged after the purchase. The word is used similar to "refund".

I'm not sure what kind of evidence they're asking of you (phone bill? what?), but if you have all those emails, I'd start by sending them the information block with the purchase IDs and values of October 2nd, the date they're asking for, so they can check the transaction IDs you have against their administration.

And like Asuschrist says, talk to your friend, make sure he did not refund anything for some reason, and ask him to check if his bank did not deny a payment and automatically refunded the money.

I don't think the team damage is related, plenty people get 1 hour bans for that and don't end up with locked accounts under investigation.

I did the purchases with my own real money, but I have all the payments in my email, with transaction ids, and operation ids, they just want the phone bill, which I'm in a situation I can't leave my (own) work place for something stupid, they are asking maybe because I spent a lot of money and they might think that I've got them from a scam source or whatever,...

leScorpionCombattant #7 Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18131 battles
  • [EPHEM] EPHEM

View Postbasin79, on 10 November 2016 - 01:47 AM, said:

Maybe someone might think you've bought the account and WG want proof of your purchases to prove you haven't? Just a thought.

it's my account for about 3 years now, I play mostly in my workplace, and my work place has static IP, I can provide them the company (isp name), the ip, any other information that none can know about HIS OWN ACCOUNT though, because i'm the real owner and i can prove that.

all my payments online to anywebsite, any service inside the country, I've paid so far, none ask me from any party, something stupid like that, I always get my bill over $1000 at least, because I sit in my chair and when I buy something, even food, it comes to me :) I'm rich! that's it, Idk why some stupids don't understand that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users