North American shitter reroll looking to legionnaire for tier 6 sh

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xXx_420_flare_sniper_xXx #1 Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1349 battles

^title

I made an EU account for the lols, mainly to see what it's like. Atm I have a mostly stock Chi-To and not much else. As I'm American I speak fluent English and not much else, and can use teamspeak. I want invites from decent clans to do fastbois. Basically if you care that I'm using a mostly stock Chi-To, don't bother.

My NA stats: 

signature.png

Thanks.

Edit: I am aware that there is a strongholds subforum but I checked it and this appears to be far more active. 

Edited by xXx_420_flare_sniper_xXx, 13 November 2016 - 08:38 PM.

rommels_idiot_brother #2 Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:01 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28424 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
If you want a decent clan to legionnaire with you need the right tanks otherwise it is doubtful they will even look at you. I don't know what the SH fast meta is on NA but I imagine it is the same as on EU, that means Cromwells/B and T37s. You might get a few that will have you when they are derping about but if they are serious, no, not with the tanks you have.

RaeudigerRonny #3 Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:51 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26383 battles

http://forum.worldof...irmish-changes/

Look ingame for the channel "SH mercs".

The clans you are looking for (aka non-shitters) arent regularly watching this forum.

xXx_420_flare_sniper_xXx #4 Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1349 battles

View Postrommels_idiot_brother, on 14 November 2016 - 08:01 AM, said:

If you want a decent clan to legionnaire with you need the right tanks otherwise it is doubtful they will even look at you. I don't know what the SH fast meta is on NA but I imagine it is the same as on EU, that means Cromwells/B and T37s. You might get a few that will have you when they are derping about but if they are serious, no, not with the tanks you have.

NA meta is also b/cromwells/t37s but I can assure you that the better clans (at least on NA) don't really care about strongholds composition. For instance we (vilin) went in yesterday with a lefh/m44/jumbo (and won, of course). This extends to 8s as well - it's hilarious when we go in and see 7 is3s and 3 lightweights or some variation of that. 

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 14 November 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:

http://forum.worldof...irmish-changes/

Look ingame for the channel "SH mercs".

The clans you are looking for (aka non-shitters) arent regularly watching this forum.

Thank you, joined the channel. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users