moderator question chat

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Arrhythmia4life #1 Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3055 battles
  • [322] 322
Could someone tell me where I can apply to become a chat moderator? And maybe what the requirements are. Cuz I've been looking at the wg partner and career site, but it just looks too serious to apply there. I mean it's not like a job, right?! I just want to help out the community, and since I've been around for 5 years now, I feel like I could. I appreciate every useful answer! :)

Wubnut #2 Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2470 battles

Don't underestimate the power of emails, just email them and wait for an response. I think they'd be more than happy to get a extra pair of helping hands. :)

/L

Arrhythmia4life #3 Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3055 battles
  • [322] 322
Yah but where should I email them? This is my question... Cuz both on the wg partners and wg careers site you have fill in an application and you have to choose a category (like community managment, but those are jobs...) and/or fill in a company section... Should I just submit an application on this site: http://wargaming.com/en/partners/ ?:sceptic:

WoT_RU_Doing #4 Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40073 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

I'd suggest trying to reach them anyway you can....hopefully you can fill fields in as N/A. However, if I got such a request I'd want to know what you'd done to merit the position (i.e checking your past global chat history, and seeing you manage to keep your cool). This isn't meant badly, as I don't know you at all, just a view of what you should be prepared for in my opinion.

Meanwhile wish you all the best...certainly global chat could use more moderation

Also tagged with moderator, question, chat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users