Jump to content


So long guys


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Etison_Kancelarac #1 Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:19 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 20109 battles
  • 71
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    10-02-2015

So... after destroying my 3rd mouse last night i decided i will stop playing this game.

It was fun up to some point, but during last few months i simply couldn't find anything interesting here(even the T6 SH battles are crapbecause of basecamping O-I's and maps that allow them do pull that of).

I may or may not come back, possibly not cause this game will never be fixed and enjoyable again

 

I know that not a lot of people will miss me but a lot of those arty players i TK'd as soon as i loaded my first HE shell will be glad to hear that i'm gone but i don't give a [edited]about that nor about this game anymore

 

 

 

See ya in like never...



BattleMetalChris #2 Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:08 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 9222 battles
  • 7,685
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011


Element6_TheSprout #3 Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:23 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28962 battles
  • 10,242
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostEtison_Kancelarac, on 15 November 2016 - 01:19 PM, said:

I know that not a lot of people will miss me but a lot of those arty players i TK'd as soon as i loaded my first HE shell will be glad to hear that i'm gone but i don't give a [edited]about that nor about this game anymore

 

See ya in like never...

I'm sure the automated banning system also won't miss you...



Salentine #4 Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:22 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23573 battles
  • 1,720
  • Member since:
    05-07-2013

what's the place coming too, i go play ships for a while and nobody posts the battle count of a leaving player, c'mon guys :P

 

(9567)



StuffKnight #5 Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:15 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27797 battles
  • 778
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011
Whatever. See you next week.

SuperOlsson #6 Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:19 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21140 battles
  • 895
  • [E-5OM] E-5OM
  • Member since:
    08-07-2012
Please don't slam the door on your way out!

ModuloNull #7 Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21323 battles
  • 18
  • [ATAT] ATAT
  • Member since:
    07-15-2011

There is no need to slag the guy/gal off like you have here.  He obviously feels aggrieved from the way the game has gone and I can honestly agree with him.  I think this game is FIXED by WG.  Some of the MM that come out are totally ridiculous and one side has zero chance of a win.  There are too many games where the game is either over in 4 or 5 mins max due to totally out matched teams vehicles type numbers or skill levels...

 

BUT most of us seem to carry on with the pain, whilst still paying hard earned real money to feed those in WG.  This game can be fun, but most of it seems to be a damn hard struggle against the odds. Also, the price of some of the Gold tanks are eye-watering.... talk about milking the cow.... sheeesh....

 

Anyway, just my 2 pence/dollar/groat/rubel/bart/scheckle and the rest worth...... :rolleyes:

 



StuffKnight #8 Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:50 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27797 battles
  • 778
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011
We all feel aggrieved at times, and I'm sure many players take some time off. I even took an 18+ month break from the game at one point; difference is that I didn't make a topic looking for random farewells from random folk... on the internet!!!

Element6_TheSprout #9 Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:36 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28962 battles
  • 10,242
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostModuloNull, on 16 November 2016 - 11:39 PM, said:

There is no need to slag the guy/gal off like you have here.  He obviously feels aggrieved from the way the game has gone and I can honestly agree with him.  I think this game is FIXED by WG.  Some of the MM that come out are totally ridiculous and one side has zero chance of a win.  There are too many games where the game is either over in 4 or 5 mins max due to totally out matched teams vehicles type numbers or skill levels...

 

BUT most of us seem to carry on with the pain, whilst still paying hard earned real money to feed those in WG.  This game can be fun, but most of it seems to be a damn hard struggle against the odds. Also, the price of some of the Gold tanks are eye-watering.... talk about milking the cow.... sheeesh....

 

Anyway, just my 2 pence/dollar/groat/rubel/bart/scheckle and the rest worth...... :rolleyes:

 

What do we expect, really?

 

EU has something like 800.000 active players, my home city has about 350.000 citizens who are very seldom in agreement, who form multiple political parties to front their own opinions. Assuming it would even be possible to create a product like WoT and have all participants like it is wishful thinking.



K_A #10 Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:51 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13577 battles
  • 4,666
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
Impressive, 2 days from OP's post and he hasn't touched the game.. :rolleyes:

Xino9922 #11 Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:35 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16016 battles
  • 4,732
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011

View PostK_A, on 17 November 2016 - 12:51 PM, said:

Impressive, 2 days from OP's post and he hasn't touched the game.. :rolleyes:

 

Iz of serious quitter? :hiding:

Homer_J #12 Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:54 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27485 battles
  • 28,583
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostModuloNull, on 16 November 2016 - 10:39 PM, said:

There is no need to slag the guy/gal off like you have here. 

 

 

When you've read the 8267'th I'm leaving post from someone you never knew was here to start with you will have the same attitude to them.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users