LFC for platoons/laughs road to tier X

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sovereign_M #1 Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 591 battles

Hey all,

Been on the NA server since October 2011. Learned to play this game by trial and error (mostly error). Decided to try my luck over here and it has been a pleasant experience so far, but I could use some friends. Currently at tier 7 with a fully upgraded T29 and I have many premium tanks, Almost as many as my NA account now seems like. I am active during the week about 4 hours after the time this is posted. Am currently on break at work and am posting this while I have a spare minute. Looking for a social clan to platoon and chat with that has TS/Discord and reasonably strong players where I can continue to improve, with the fact that they stay up stupid late over here lol. You know. timezone differences and what not. I live on the US East Coast for reference.  Anybody willing to take me in?

Zeebad #2 Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28346 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR
There's only a few of us in our clan at the moment, but we are looking to expand to get a bit more of a platooning pool together. We have TS, no rules, lots of banter. May look into strongholds if we get enough of a base of players. If you fancy joining us as an early building block let me know and I'll sort it out.

jricketts1 #3 Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35137 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Drop me a PM Sovereign i reckon you would have fun with us...

rustysprite #4 Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 21944 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Check us out and see if you can stand the smell Sov.... just PM me

Click on the links

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users