noob team

noob team neverlucky sux rng noobs game tds must camp base warpack pay2win berlin crews

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

Poll: noob teams (221 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

why always noob team?

1. Voted yes (60 votes [26.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

2. no (44 votes [19.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.56%

3. Voted yes but not always (75 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. sometimes I always never didn't not (46 votes [20.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.44%

Vote Hide poll

Tony_EU #101 Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 179 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA

View PostKazimierz_, on 23 November 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

Yeah the gross of playing people do not use your cheat mod, play totally different and don't see nor care about these made up fantasy statistics. Those must be the noobs. :bush:I mean it even has pretty colors and all, it must be real and important!  :trollface:

go play tetris noob. u ruin my teams

d0esntmatter #102 Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4300 battles

View PostElement6_The_Arcane_Noob, on 23 November 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

Ok, I have done this in the past and I will do it again, knowing full well that you won't reply with antyhing that makes sense;

If there are 100.000 players online, and we assume that every player plays 4 battles each hour that last 15 minutes each, we can calculate the absolute minimum plausible number of battles that play on the server - (100.000/30)*4 = 13.333 battles. Out of those 13.333 battles, you play 4, that is - (4*100)/13.333 = 0.03%. In 4 battles you encounter 29*4 = 116 players, which is (116*100)/100.000 = 0.11%.

You play a fraction of a fraction of the battles that play within that hour, and you encounter a fraction of a fraction of the players that play within the same hour.

How can you tell me somthing factual about "most" players? You can't, stop lying.

About 2% of the community comes to the forums, and they have a stronger incentive to share their thoughts than the rest of the players, because they are passionate about the game to such a degree that they spend time here, which means that they have a desire to be heard, and likely have a stronger inclination to be toxic.

You encounter one person in a bar, and judge the entire city on his behaviour. That is stupid.

The fact that you claim that 800.000 people do not deserve being treated nicely speaks volumes about you as a person, and not in a good way.

Lmfao love the exaggeration though.......bad bad me! Hitler number 2. I better treat everyone so nice. Even those who talk junk to me in battle chat for no apparent reason.

I guess just minding my own business, play solo in random battles and usually doing the work for 12 people every battle (because there are usually 2-3 people who do 85% of all the work) indicates how badly i treat 800.000 people............

Posted Image

Long_Range_Sniper #103 Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:58 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38002 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

Lmfao love the exaggeration though.......bad bad me! Hitler number 2. I better treat everyone so nice. Even those who talk junk to me in battle chat for no apparent reason.

I guess just minding my own business, play solo in random battles and usually doing the work for 12 people every battle (because there are usually 2-3 people who do 85% of all the work) indicates how badly i treat 800.000 people............

So help me out. It doesn't matter you're a re-roll, or it doesn't matter you've hit Godwin's law after #102 posts?

d0esntmatter #104 Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4300 battles

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 23 November 2016 - 07:58 PM, said:

So help me out. It doesn't matter you're a re-roll, or it doesn't matter you've hit Godwin's law after #102 posts?

Even better: you help me out. Why are dingers crybabies that can't get over the fact rerolling is legal? Or even better, why do dingers always bring up rerolling? Does it [edited]matter if i rerolled or not? This is a discussion about noob teams. Sod off.

In before a horde of T-D-U players come and group jump me. Adios noobs

Edited by d0esntmatter, 23 November 2016 - 08:04 PM.

250swb #105 Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:22 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 23230 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 07:03 PM, said:

Even better: you help me out. Why are dingers crybabies that can't get over the fact rerolling is legal? 

So you rerolled because because it was a part of hostage negotiations, or you needed to platoon with a poor person in a third world country, or God told you to? Most people reroll because they are crybabies, they can't accept stuff happens and they want to go back to level one. Problems arise when they discover real life doesn't allow that option, and sorry to point it out but this forum is real life with people talking to people (allegedly).

Edited by 250swb, 23 November 2016 - 08:26 PM.

Long_Range_Sniper #106 Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38002 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Even better: you help me out. Why are dingers crybabies that can't get over the fact rerolling is legal? Or even better, why do dingers always bring up rerolling? Does it [edited]matter if i rerolled or not? This is a discussion about noob teams. Sod off.

In before a horde of T-D-U players come and group jump me. Adios noobs

I realise that you've gone for your box of Kleenex and won't be back, but for the sake of decorum I'd better reply.

I didn't realise it mattered to you much being asked if you were a re-roll. Now I realise that it does matter I won't ask you, as I didn't realise you'd get so emotional about it.

In which case, could I suggest when you re-roll again you go for

"Itreallymattersal0tandmydadisharderthanyourdadsothere"

Edit: Also when you do "go" and you leave the thread, you might want to change your visibility settings. Because after I posted this, the following appeared on the thread.

Untitledgfgffdgdgfdgf.jpg

So is this a "re-read"?

Edited by Long_Range_Sniper, 23 November 2016 - 08:49 PM.

Element6 #107 Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 31993 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

Posted Image

You don't realise that doing good in a battle is primarily for yourself, that is why you get more XP for shooting own spots, do you? If you take 30% of the enemy HP pool and win the battle, that is merely a fortunate side effect for the other bad players, you gave them a win and a little XP bonus. But you didn't do it for them, you did it for yourself. If you only spot and let the team take all the damage, you do good in the XP list, but you are helping the team as a whole by distributing the damage between them and not taking 30% of it for yourself.

And bringing hitler into the mix...did I not warn you at the top of the post you quoted? What was the very first thing I wrote in that post?

Folau #108 Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:52 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15735 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Why the walls of text? This poll is about noob teams, which I have seen lots of lately playing with -MM in CW.

d0esntmatter #109 Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4300 battles

View PostElement6_The_Arcane_Noob, on 23 November 2016 - 08:48 PM, said:

You don't realise that doing good in a battle is primarily for yourself, that is why you get more XP for shooting own spots, do you? If you take 30% of the enemy HP pool and win the battle, that is merely a fortunate side effect for the other bad players, you gave them a win and a little XP bonus. But you didn't do it for them, you did it for yourself. If you only spot and let the team take all the damage, you do good in the XP list, but you are helping the team as a whole by distributing the damage between them and not taking 30% of it for yourself.

And bringing hitler into the mix...did I not warn you at the top of the post you quoted? What was the very first thing I wrote in that post?

I spot for my team, when i'm driving a tank that is capable of doing that. Made 2k spotting damage in Crusader 2 hours ago on Malinovka. When I'm in the Black Prince, i am spotting as well (because i have 400 meters view range with optics)

I don't give a damn about your godwins law or whatever it is, it was pure coincidence i said Hitler, could've said Stalin or Saddam Hussein

d0esntmatter #110 Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4300 battles

View PostFolau, on 23 November 2016 - 08:52 PM, said:

Why the walls of text? This poll is about noob teams, which I have seen lots of lately playing with -MM in CW.

because T-D-U members like to derail threads and start arguments with rerollers because they are salty noobs

Long_Range_Sniper #111 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38002 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Adios noobs

Is the following a RE-post?

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

I don't give a damn about your godwins law or whatever it is, it was pure coincidence i said Hitler, could've said Stalin or Saddam Hussein

So now you're claiming your brain suffers from RNG?

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 07:55 PM, said:

because T-D-U members like to derail threads and start arguments with rerollers because they are salty noobs

We're really, really sorry. This might help you.

Spoiler

So, back on topic. DId you re-roll to avoid noob teams, or to get into clans that select on Wn8? Obviously without "skill" as a basis for MM there has to be a reason.

Does tooning with other players based on your Wn8 help mitigate the risk of a "noob team", so that's why you needed to re-roll?

d0esntmatter #112 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4300 battles

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 23 November 2016 - 09:00 PM, said:

Spoiler

So, back on topic. DId you re-roll to avoid noob teams, or to get into clans that select on Wn8? Obviously without "skill" as a basis for MM there has to be a reason.

Does tooning with other players based on your Wn8 help mitigate the risk of a "noob team", so that's why you needed to re-roll?

I really think your clan needs the Kleenex most, starting with Jigabachi (who derailed the thread).

I play solo randoms 99% of the time. The only time i get into platoons is when someone sends an invite because of Brothers in Arms medal. I don't play in any clans either. I hate using team speak with strangers and i don't like having playing schedules for clan wars and other clan crap. I play whenever i want to, be it 4 PM or 6 in the morning.

I have no particular reason to reroll. I just do it because i get free garage slots + few million credits from campaign missions. The stats are just a product of what i do on the battlefield. I don't even need XVM, i only use it to see whether an enemy player who is particularly only shooting me using XVM as well and prioritising me. That is all.

Now you tell me, why do you get so triggered by someone making a new account?

Edited by d0esntmatter, 23 November 2016 - 09:10 PM.

Element6 #113 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 31993 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 08:55 PM, said:

Oh snap!

My first post in this thread is on page 4, post #72. It is on topic, but it can definitely be argued it is not a very good post. It was an attempt at being dry witty with an ounce of self irony, I am deeply sorry you were harmed, honestly. I shall refrain from being so salty in the future, I promise. Erh.......are you on drugs?

Then my 2nd. post is a reply to someone speaking of the MM on page 5 post #87, so I kindly supplied information about how the MM matches tanks and teams. It was off topic, I'll give you that, and damn it was salty. Is it E?

Then it continued with a thanks for being informative, and some more talk about possible reasonins behind how the MM works. And then.....

On page 5 post 94 you arrive. Where you eloquently admit that rerolling is a great way for getting yellow players to rage at you in game chat and on the forums. It's ether isn't it? Everything seems upside down, left right and inside out, yet comfy?

Have a safe landing.

Long_Range_Sniper #114 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38002 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

I really think your clan needs the Kleenex most, starting with Jigabachi (who derailed the thread).

I play solo randoms 99% of the time. The only time i get into platoons is when someone sends an invite because of Brothers in Arms medal.

I have no particular reason to reroll. I just do it because i get free garage slots + few million credits from campaign missions. The stats are just a product of what i do on the battlefield. I don't even need XVM, i only use it to see whether an enemy player who is particularly only shooting me using XVM as well and prioritising me. That is all.

Now you tell me, why do you get so triggered by someone making a new account?

I was just checking that d0esntmatter isn't an oxymoron.

Now i know the answer.

d0esntmatter #115 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4300 battles

View PostElement6_The_Arcane_Noob, on 23 November 2016 - 09:10 PM, said:

On page 5 post 94 you arrive. Where you eloquently admit that rerolling is a great way for getting yellow players to rage at you in game chat and on the forums. It's ether isn't it? Everything seems upside down, left right and inside out, yet comfy?

first of all, don't ever refer to me in italic. don't be an idiot.

second of all, i would have never mentioned that if your friend Jigabachi had not proven my point before i made that post. He is a yellow player that got triggered. He is the cause of my reply

Long_Range_Sniper #116 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38002 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 08:15 PM, said:

Jigabachi 

Who?

If you want to reference something, to direct the reader, then you could always link the thread.

d0esntmatter #117 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4300 battles

http://forum.worldof...world-of-goldz/

Ahahaha now i see why you get so triggered by good players & rerolls..........you're a bunch of immature noobs who overuse shitty british humor so they look smart...

Long_Range_Sniper #118 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38002 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 08:27 PM, said:

http://forum.worldof...world-of-goldz/

Ahahaha now i see why you get so triggered by good players & rerolls..........you're a bunch of immature noobs who overuse shitty british humor so they look smart...

Gosh...I can feel the Empire crumbling beneath my feet. God save her and all who sail in her.

Element...apparently you're now British. In fact, I'm now British as well (to be sure).

So back on topic? Do you feel that re-rolls make good team mates or make noob teams? Would a re-roll sacrifice their tank to break a cap, or because they re-roll is it all about damage?

Is it a reasonable hypothesis that a re-roll is the worst team-mate you could have and thus generate the most impact on noob teams?

#discuss

Edited by Long_Range_Sniper, 23 November 2016 - 09:34 PM.

d0esntmatter #119 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4300 battles

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 23 November 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

So back on topic? Do you feel that re-rolls make good team mates or make noob teams? Would a re-roll sacrifice their tank to break a cap, or because they re-roll is it all about damage?

Is it a reasonable hypothesis that a re-roll is the worst team-mate you could have and thus generate the most impact on noob teams?

#discuss

Question 1: It depends from player to player. There are many greedy, egotistic rerolls that make bad team mates purely because they are driven by stats. During my Churchill I grind i encountered so many T67 rerolls that were to greedy and too self centered to help a teammate in need. When i start the battle the last thing i care about is my wn8. I think about my team mates and whether they are going to contribute anything to the victory. I always give 140% of effort in every battle, no matter what tank i'm commanding. When i can't pen a Type 4 Heavy with my BP, i blow his tracks off and let my arty hit him for 1300 damage. When i'm on Fiery Salient or Malinovka in a Crusader, i don't snipe from a bush, i just keep spotting and giving the TDs a chance to do some damage. With my 60%+ winrate i also contribute to victory quite often and i raise "stats" of team mates. And i try to carry every game.

TL;DR = rerolls sometimes make good teammates. the ones who play seal clubbing tanks USUALLY don't. the ones who move up to higher tiers USUALLY do.

Question 2: It's not a reasonable hypothesis. The worst team-mate is someone who plays World of Tanks as if it were a "free-roam" game. If a teammate is helping the ENEMY team by doing nothing or playing stupid then he's the worst team-mate. Want an example? O-Ni platoon camping in K2 on Prokhorovka for 7 minutes. Or a SU-100 doing f.uck all in J4 while i'm getting flanked by a JgPzIV on E7 while shooting a Hellcat in H8 on Malinovka. Even after i politely asked him to go cap or come help me. WG should just add a PvE mode or a Free-roam mode for people who want to shoot at sky and drive in circles.

Edited by d0esntmatter, 23 November 2016 - 09:57 PM.

Long_Range_Sniper #120 Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38002 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postd0esntmatter, on 23 November 2016 - 08:54 PM, said:

Question 1: It depends from player to player. There are many greedy, egotistic rerolls that make bad team mates purely because they are driven by stats. During my Churchill I grind i encountered so many T67 rerolls that were to greedy and too self centered to help a teammate in need. When i start the battle the last thing i care about is my wn8. I think about my team mates and whether they are going to contribute anything to the victory. I always give 140% of effort in every battle, no matter what tank i'm commanding. When i can't pen a Type 4 Heavy with my BP, i blow his tracks off and let my arty hit him for 1300 damage. When i'm on Fiery Salient or Malinovka in a Crusader, i don't snipe from a bush, i just keep spotting and giving the TDs a chance to do some damage. With my 60%+ winrate i also contribute to victory quite often and i raise "stats" of team mates. And i try to carry every game.

TL;DR = rerolls sometimes make good teammates. the ones who play seal clubbing tanks USUALLY don't. the ones who move up to higher tiers USUALLY do.

Question 2: It's not a reasonable hypothesis. The worst team-mate is someone who plays World of Tanks as if it were a "free-roam" game. If a teammate is helping the ENEMY team by doing nothing or playing stupid then he's the worst team-mate. Want an example? O-Ni platoon camping in K2 on Prokhorovka for 7 minutes. Or a SU-100 doing [edited]all in J4 while i'm getting flanked by a JgPzIV on E7 while shooting a Hellcat in H8 on Malinovka.

I concur.

A high WR re-roll would be an advantage in a non-skill based MM for certain at lower tiers.

However as XVM is used by certain players for "focus", this potentially works against them at higher tiers. The net difference between their Wn8 and the team Wn8 is reduced, however they probably stand out as purple/blue overall.

In which case, they attract more focus from enemy players as a consequence. Whereas if they "hid" their true ability with the normal account they can be more effective.

By re-rolling they are in effect drawing more attention to themselves at higher tiers than they need, which seems a bit stupid to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users