• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Y_O_L_0 #1 Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19813 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

Greetings!

I know that nobody cares and I apologise for starting a thread for this minor issue, but I wanted to let other clan players know what could happen.

We were waiting for the battle to start, we had 7 members in the team, and there were two players in the waiting room, these players joined our clan before the current clan wars events. The countdown was at 0:01 seconds, and each of these players removed two members from our team (each of them removed one). So, we started the battle with 5 members. The outcome of the battle is not important (we lost). I tried to calm my team, after all this is a video-game, no one got hurt in real life. These players left the clan afterwards.

People who are new to the clan, have the "recruit" rank, or any low rank can remove players from the team, kind of sabotage the clan. Maybe it would be a good idea if only high ranking players could move players from the waiting room to the fighting team, and vice versa?

I apologize for making a thread for such insignificant issues. Just thought people should know about this.

Have a great day!

Keyhand #2 Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:24 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 61497 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

Maybe make sure the ppl entering your clan are not wanting to hurt yourclan in any way?

Might be the enemy clan with second accounts trying to hamper your efforts after all.

Norstein_Bekker #3 Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:47 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 19342 battles
  • [N00T] N00T
I think people having the "reservist" grade can't switch people in or out line-up and can't even switch themselves.

Y_O_L_0 #4 Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19813 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

View PostKeyhand, on 17 November 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

Maybe make sure the ppl entering your clan are not wanting to hurt yourclan in any way?

Might be the enemy clan with second accounts trying to hamper your efforts after all.

Yeah. :) I'm guessing after this incident there won't be any more recruiting in this clan.

View PostNorstein_Bekker, on 17 November 2016 - 09:47 PM, said:

I think people having the "reservist" grade can't switch people in or out line-up and can't even switch themselves.

Might have to try that. Thanks for the heads-up!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users