Poll: T26E5 Patriot/AMX M4 mle. 49 liberté vs T26E5 / AMX M4 mle. 49

T26E5 Patriot AMX M4 mle. 49 liberté T26E5 AMX M4 mle. 49 clown skin clown premium tanks Vote

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote on what you prefer or if you don't at all. (610 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Will you/have you purchased the T26E5 Patriot?

1. Yes (244 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. No (366 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Would you purchase the T26E5 without the Patriot camouflage?

1. Yes (426 votes [69.84%])

Percentage of vote: 69.84%

2. No (184 votes [30.16%])

Percentage of vote: 30.16%

Will you/have you purchased the AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté?

1. Yes (202 votes [33.11%])

Percentage of vote: 33.11%

2. No (408 votes [66.89%])

Percentage of vote: 66.89%

Would you purchase the AMX M4 mle. 49 without the Liberté camouflage?

1. Yes (391 votes [64.10%])

Percentage of vote: 64.10%

2. No (219 votes [35.90%])

Percentage of vote: 35.90%

In general looking at the AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté and the T26E5 Patriot, do you like this camouflage style/theme or not?

1. I don't like it. (420 votes [68.85%])

Percentage of vote: 68.85%

2. I do like it. (190 votes [31.15%])

Percentage of vote: 31.15%

Does the camouflage in both instances stop you from purchasing?

1. Yes (330 votes [54.10%])

Percentage of vote: 54.10%

2. No (238 votes [39.02%])

Percentage of vote: 39.02%

3. I wouldn't purchase them regardless (42 votes [6.89%])

Percentage of vote: 6.89%

Vote Hide poll

LanguishViking #41 Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23154 battles
at least tigers and scorpions are cool

VirusViper #42 Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11559 battles
I believe if these "clown" skins are being forced into PC like they are on console then we should get a choice to buy non-camo version like SEA/NA. You would think that the Russian developers would be annoyed we don't get a choice but then again EU has always had the worst of anything given in WoT. For now I will have them mod skinned to avoid feeling like im playing console!

Shotlandeca #43 Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22235 battles
I bought the T26E5P  and I don't mind the camo style but the thing is some people don't like it so why we don't have the option to switch it after all we pay money for this tanks.

SastusBulbas #44 Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:45 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35504 battles

I dont care if it's one or the other, what I dont want is two different versions of paint leading to the potential of two different purchases of the same tank for those so inclined.

What would have been "the sign of an inteligent game developement" would have been to have the special paint inroduced as the tanks specific camo speciality skin that you can add or remove as you with like regular camo.

E280cdi #45 Posted 20 November 2016 - 08:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12715 battles
  • [UNIX-] UNIX-
I like BUY prem tanks... but those camos really Hurt my collettion and my garage... untill will there are those joker camo, i will never buy another prem tank :(

Anyway... verter for my Wallet  

Ricky_Rolls #46 Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:43 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 73514 battles
Tbh i don't think EU will ever see those tanks in a vanilla version.

DaMP13R #47 Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46762 battles
  • [OM-X] OM-X

View PostRicky_Rolls, on 20 November 2016 - 01:43 PM, said:

You may be right but if we never try at least then we have only ourselves to blame, more people is needed to vote on this to give them a decent sample size on opinions. If anyone reading this thread truely cares to change the status quo with these tank sales and these patriotic camos such as Liberté and Patriot then you must vote and get some friends/clan mates to come here and vote also.. then state your opinion in the thread also. Sure they are making sales of the tank but the aim of this thread is to show them that they are not maximizing their profits. In the end the whole backlash may still get ignored because someone in charge of EU has too much pride but this latest blunder may be the start of something much bigger in terms of voting with the wallet if they don't listen. Advent is coming, sales could be hit if people refuse to hand money over without a commitment from the EU department to give equality. It's not like people are demanding the Type 59 goes back on sale permanently or something, we just want what other regions have got and not being treated as if we will accept anything and bend over at every turn. Once again however we have nobody to blame but ourselves for purchasing things and ligitimising this behaviour from WG EU. 

After all, they did change their tone on the bundles.. now one can purchase a 30-40€ tank (IS-3A for example come advent) without having to spend another 59€ on top of it to buy some kind of mission package, X amount of gold and 30 days of premium. 

Thanks for posting Ricky :great:

Ricky_Rolls #48 Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 73514 battles

View PostDampiar, on 20 November 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

You may be right but if we never try at least then we have only ourselves to blame, more people is needed to vote on this to give them a decent sample size on opinions. If anyone reading this thread truely cares to change the status quo with these tank sales and these patriotic camos such as Liberté and Patriot then you must vote and get some friends/clan mates to come here and vote also.. then state your opinion in the thread also. Sure they are making sales of the tank but the aim of this thread is to show them that they are not maximizing their profits. In the end the whole backlash may still get ignored because someone in charge of EU has too much pride but this latest blunder may be the start of something much bigger in terms of voting with the wallet if they don't listen. Advent is coming, sales could be hit if people refuse to hand money over without a commitment from the EU department to give equality. It's not like people are demanding the Type 59 goes back on sale permanently or something, we just want what other regions have got and not being treated as if we will accept anything and bend over at every turn. Once again however we have nobody to blame but ourselves for purchasing things and ligitimising this behaviour from WG EU. 

After all, they did change their tone on the bundles.. now one can purchase a 30-40€ tank (IS-3A for example come advent) without having to spend another 59€ on top of it to buy some kind of mission package, X amount of gold and 30 days of premium. 

Thanks for posting Ricky :great:

I definitely understand ur point, i posted alot of messages since the beginning of this clown fiesta in alot of threads, just like other players. And when i see things like "We're gathering feedbacks for our future sales", "those sales where planned a while ago" etc.. it just pisses me off even more. But honestly, i don't know what's going through their head?

Maybe they're too dumb pride to admit they were wrong, maybe they just don't understand what's happening, maybe they're REALLY slow, or maybe they just don't give a f*ck.

I wish i could call victor Kislyi to ask if it's ok for him about WG EU making less profit on purpose tho, because any normal person would have anticipated the way this story developped.

Edited by Ricky_Rolls, 20 November 2016 - 04:32 PM.

LaManche #49 Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:18 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20624 battles
  • [3EGS] 3EGS

View PostRicky_Rolls, on 20 November 2016 - 03:32 PM, said:

I definitely understand ur point, i posted alot of messages since the beginning of this clown fiesta in alot of threads, just like other players. And when i see things like "We're gathering feedbacks for our future sales", "those sales where planned a while ago" etc.. it just pisses me off even more. But honestly, i don't know what's going through their head?

Maybe they're too dumb pride to admit they were wrong, maybe they just don't understand what's happening, maybe they're REALLY slow, or maybe they just don't give a f*ck.

I wish i could call victor Kislyi to ask if it's ok for him about WG EU making less profit on purpose tho, because any normal person would have anticipated the way this story developped.

Tbh it feels like WG EU is not in control of what goes on sale on the EU server. After the sh*tstorm on the forum one would think they would add the non-camo version of the tank, yet they'd rather play dumb and blame the regulations (which I guess is a valid reason but isn't customer satisfaction more important? We're not demanding something out of reach...).

Signal11th #50 Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:47 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 44829 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
First world problems..... Looks like I must be the only one who really doesn't care how my tank looks considering I spend 1% of my time looking at it.

Codis172 #51 Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33854 battles

Take note WG if you're reading this, I think the signs and opinions are clear to see.

It would actually be class if you came out and said you will fix the problem (not with future new tanks and camo's but with these), you won't sadly. "Everything is pre-planned and decided and we checked feedback blah blah blah" Truth is, you could probably fix this in 5 minutes if you wanted too but simply refused or it's too much trouble. Only thing you have to do is have the files for the vanilla version and implement it in the shop alongside the other offers.

On one hand it's quite sad, a while back when the T44-100 marathon was introduced many players rightly argued that the amount of time was too short because we had to complete 1 extra nation (Czech tree). Rightly so they fixed that pretty quickly and extended the marathon with 6 days, why can't they fix this?

Not the first time you've let us down and it probably won't be the last either, in comparison to other servers we sometimes get the worst with offers and specials. RU (no explanation needed) and NA servers do pretty much what they want, EU is left behind.

Folau #52 Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:12 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15628 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

I don't mind the odd mistake as long as a) it is acknowledged and b) it is corrected. WGs "research" may indeed suggest they had the right intentions, but that hasn't held up when applied to consumers.

@Signal, it's less about the garish camo, more the principle of WG EU not listening, not caring about players, and screwing us over compared to other servers by not giving us a choice everyone else got. If the other servers also had no choice my complaints would be 1/10th the strength they are at present. 

truoste #53 Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42497 battles
Has anyone seen any response from WG saying whether or not they are ever going to sell non-clown versions?

8126Jakobsson #54 Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:56 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 79917 battles

My FCM works just fine so I'm not interested in the Frenchie, but I'll buy myself a T26E5 as soon as (read: if) it comes without that Patriot makeup. That I'll do.

And then I can point and laugh at my brother's. That may or may not be the most important part.

truoste #55 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42497 battles
I asked from support if they are ever going to sell those tanks without clown camos and reply was that they are only selling clown variants. I am not sure if that means that they will never assess the situation again as CS only said that situation is what it is. Well, at least it saves me some money.

RoyStahl #56 Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38513 battles
  • [SW4T] SW4T

all over the world people can buy the serious versions without that ugly camo, why not on the european servers????

please WG tell us why, you make a lot of buying customers angry and reduce your income... really weird and silly

_b_ #57 Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 57432 battles

Wg-eu simply doesn't give a fcuk, that's why there is no response besides the obvious "we have seen and will do nothing" utter bull-manure "let's hope this go away" comment :/

So yeah...even being a compulsory premium tank sucker...these circus clown tanks are a no-go..ffs how ugly they are looking like that...and the other servers can choose...but we can't!!!!?????!!!!! :(

Wg-eu...u suck!

truoste #58 Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42497 battles

It may be that they are deliberately testing something by selling those tanks in different way in each region which sounds extremely stupid but plausible. I bet that each region have made their decision by themselves and EU simply got the short straw by having donkeys making those decision.  

Based on forums responses they could sell a whole lot more of those if they wanted to but they do not.. which indicates no f's given attitude. They do what they wish regardless of what would be wise or sensible. Perhaps "Deal with it"-guy formerly employed by microsoft is running these decisions.

imkiller69 #59 Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23448 battles

View PostRicky_Rolls, on 20 November 2016 - 02:43 PM, said:

​It seems that one can train his crew for T26E5 P and the T26E5  as well. So it might be there will be a normal version once?

krautjaeger #60 Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:21 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 13735 battles
Without the camos, yeah I would've gotten them. With the forced camo, nope. Not sure if they'll offer it at any point in time though...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users