noxus such cheats many hatred

• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

HEATzewelle #1 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37970 battles

Greetings,

I've been silent since all of rant started about our clan because I thought people can calm down and start to think more reasonable and objectively by the time. So before you arm your pictchforks and torches please pay attention to this wall of text and try to be objective.

First of all, the known guy as cheater wasn't our so called A-Team's FC, he wasn't even FC at the first place anyways. He used to be commander of his ex-clans, so he is very well experienced on global map actions, he is very good at global map strategies and analysing. We all know, any help is usefull at during campaigns. He stepped up and offered help about it so we gave him  FC position in order to take global map actions such as putting attacks, doing plans and so on. So he is/was not more than a regular player with helping hand, he didn't lead the battles since we already have plenty of FCs currently.. You can check when he was promoted (I censored it with my mighty paint skills to avoid naming/shaming)

Edited By Moderator

Secondly, non of our FCs uses that kind of mods. If they would use, it would be really really stupid to let our guys stream the CWs (even thou we got stream sniped lost the battles many times) So, go ahead, check the videos of our streamers, find a proof where FC uses that cheats. If you can find any, then I will put my hat off and demote myself from the clan and feel very ashamed. 

Third, I simply don't understand why all ppl suddenly start to hate our community just because a regular player caught using the forbidden mod. Maybe there are more ppl used that mod in our clan, I can't guarantee since I can't access to their res_mods folder. So don't you think it's unfair to most likely totally clean 97 players? You can say whatever you want to cheater but you absolutely have no right to spit entire Noxus community.  Also it's nice to see how some of "top clans" hide behind of excuse for their massive failures and give the all credits to that mod for our success. Simply pathetic. I'm quite sure, if Noxus would be at 30ish place like *cough cough* OMNI *cough*, no one would give a flying duck to this situation. There are many ppl got banned with "first wave bans" and they are in CW clans but no other clan was mentioned or caused the drama at anywhere...

So, here is the frequently asked questions:

1-) Your clan-mate caught while he uses forbidden mod, why you don't kick him from the clan?  

- It's non of your bussiness, kicking someone from clan is internal clan business so no outsider can decide who should get kicked or not. Before the campaign, leadership decided not to kick anyone at during campaign. Ofcourse we can not stay aduience to this ugly situation, we already have applied to sanctions  and we will discuss the matter after the campaign. But for now it's better the focus on what we were doing since the begining of campaign: ending up at Top3.

2-) So, what sanction(s) you have applied?

-As some of you might know already, his FC position has been taken  away(believe or not, it's not faking) and we told him keep his mouth silent at during CW battles. Also, it's been told he must remove the mod but we can't verify if he did but WG can I assume. Even if we kick that guy now, it's not gonna change anything, he already made it sure he got the tank by his current fame points so.

3-) Are you okay if your players use forbidden mods? 

-Player can use any kind of mod while playing random battles, again that's not the thing I could control. If a clan leader says "all of our players are %100 clean" or "we don't let our players use forbidden mods" it would be just meaningless, how the heck can you can be sure? Do you have access to everyone's res_mods folder or what? If there is someone to blame for it, it's not Noxus, it's WG. I also remind it again, we have streamers, there are many videos at our streamer's pages where we played many CW/SH. We are not having any advantage of any mods at CW/SH, that's the only important thing.

4-) The great topic Frontline News closed because of you, are you happy?

- It is not because of us, it's because of your naming/shaming due your past personal hatred against Noxus. You had obvious proof about cheat usage, you could just spam tickets to WG, I'm quite sure that would bring the enough attention and that guy would get banned. I'm deeply sad about that thread, moderation team should simply delete the topics that violets forum rules instead of removing the greatest topic on forums.

Also I kindly request from you guys, please, say whatever you want to cheaters but do not spit on NOXUS since that tag represents the community, not a single person. I find it really unfair to other clan members. They are really disturbed about it already. I am not defending the guy, since he already took the risk of getting caught, he should be punished by WG.

Last thing, we did hell out of good job until now and we will try to keep it up with doing our best. No one expected it from us. If you think we achieved this success by one regular player's illegal mod usage then I must say, I admire your logic. I'm a little bit inactive due vacation so I may not respond the questions quickly if you have some...

Sorry for long post, here is the potato for you:

Spoiler

Kindest Regards,

Platin

--------------------------------------------------------

***UPDATE***

The guy known as cheater is no longer part of NOXUS community.

*** 2nd UPDATE***

http://forum.worldof...2#entry13455312

Edited by LordAxalon, 12 January 2017 - 12:14 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content

Unkel_Dolan #2 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:48 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 25589 battles
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN
tl:dr you suck

Folau #3 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:53 AM

Major

• Player
  • 15254 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Yeah, you guys really are the victims here.

2Spooky #4 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23734 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Kick him and all the hate torwards your clan should go away.

alienslive #5 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 85065 battles

Platin: I think it is a bit late. 

I don't hate the clan but I can't accept the way to the top 3.
There are a lot of good guy there.

Marty #6 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:45 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 16088 battles

Well you are right that there's maybe too much "hate" towards noxus, and that other clans have banned players aswell, but the rest of your post...

When your leadership decided to not kick anyone during campaign, I highly doubt they expected their clanmember to get caught on stream using illegal mods. I'm sure you can make an exception in that case. You also say you want to focus on campaign, don't you think this whole thing is causing more stir than if you'd kick that guy and get it over with? If you keep him everybody will just stick it in your face the whole campaign. You yourself say he's demoted from his position and he's just regular player, you have 98 players in your clan I'm sure you won't miss one. Or is keeping him worth SH attacks and verbal attacks on your clan just because of rules you set before campaing?

Also, "Player can use any kind of mod while playing random battles, again that's not the thing I could control. If a clan leader says "all of our players are %100 clean" or "we don't let our players use forbidden mods" it would be just meaningless, how the heck can you can be sure? Do you have access to everyone's res_mods folder or what?"

Ever heard of python.log? If no you should educate yourself. Simple file showing you what mods are your players using.

HEATzewelle #7 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37970 battles

View PostMarty, on 01 December 2016 - 12:45 AM, said:

Well you are right that there's maybe too much "hate" towards noxus, and that other clans have banned players aswell, but the rest of your post...

When your leadership decided to not kick anyone during campaign, I highly doubt they expected their clanmember to get caught on stream using illegal mods. I'm sure you can make an exception in that case. You also say you want to focus on campaign, don't you think this whole thing is causing more stir than if you'd kick that guy and get it over with? If you keep him everybody will just stick it in your face the whole campaign. You yourself say he's demoted from his position and he's just regular player, you have 98 players in your clan I'm sure you won't miss one. Or is keeping him worth SH attacks and verbal attacks on your clan just because of rules you set before campaing?

Also, "Player can use any kind of mod while playing random battles, again that's not the thing I could control. If a clan leader says "all of our players are %100 clean" or "we don't let our players use forbidden mods" it would be just meaningless, how the heck can you can be sure? Do you have access to everyone's res_mods folder or what?"

Ever heard of python.log? If no you should educate yourself. Simple file showing you what mods are your players using.

Like I said before, our clans, our leadership, our decisions. You may not like how we do it in our leadership but still, it doesn't give the right to curse entire community. 

Thanks for education and I belive everyone is doing that. From now, I'll do that as well :)

Edited by Platin61, 01 December 2016 - 02:01 AM.

UrQuan #8 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:00 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Issue is this, guy got caught red handed cheating. Now I understand 'we don't kick anyone during campaign' rule due to drama in previous campaigns & that's a good rule for when people play fair. But now you have a guy that says '[edited]anyone who plays fair, I cheat my way to the top!'.

That isn't fair to anyone else, not to people in other clans & certainly not for people in your clan either that do play fair. It's safe to assume that the rule you got for not kicking accounts for all who play the game fair, not for folks who cheat their way in.

By keeping him in the clan, you give a signal that you don't take cheating that serious. You're playing a competitive element of the game. Like any competitive environment, it will have its cheaters. The only way to deter them is to take a hard stance against them & make sure they can't access fair clans to tarnish their names (like your cheat member is doing currently by merely staying in your clan) Right now, your clan gets tarnished more & more with the 'cheat' tag, simply because you refuse to take a firm stance against the usage of unfair mods.

With that said, you also lose any moral high ground when cheats/unfair mods are used against you. You can no longer demand other clans to remove these cheaters, because you do not do it yourself.

Think of your clan & it's future, think of the members in your clan that do want to play fair & remove the element that is tarnishing your clans reputation. Do so & people's respect will grow once more for you.

Also, if you really don't want to lose him, because he's a RL friend or something, give him a temporary timeout outside the clan & reinvite him later (preferably after the campaign is over). If he does care about your clan & a good friend, he should understand the reason & accept the timeout.

Don't forget, if enough people send tickets to WG regarding cheating, WG can investigate not only your member, but everyone involved, risking you to lose all your hard earned work. As your goal is to achieve top 3, I cannot imagine you guys would want to risk that?

Edited by UrQuan, 01 December 2016 - 02:07 AM.

Griva #9 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles

View PostPlatin61, on 30 November 2016 - 11:45 PM, said:

4-) The great topic Frontline News closed because of you, are you happy?

- It is not because of us, it's because of your naming/shaming due your past personal hatred against Noxus. You had obvious proof about cheat usage, you could just spam tickets to WG, I'm quite sure that would bring the enough attention and that guy would get banned.

Im not sure.

Support working very slow and reply CTRL+V messages.

Actually personally I dont care so much for it, I want only old thread but I see you dont understand some things i think.

You can be against forbidden mods or accept them. There is nothing between, there is no "you can use it as long as I can not see it".

If your EXO's accept in clan these players it means you clan accept it. Your clan is one of the TOP clan so your clan is example for other, weaker clans.

Your leadership said "no kick" = exo accept mods = clan accept mods. Its pretty simple.:)

renegallimard #10 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:07 AM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 50360 battles
  • [WHYME] WHYME

I believe it's a challenge for noxus. the challenge is "how we f*cked up more than before".

If so, you are definitely winning. well done..

Schmeksiman #11 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:22 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16275 battles
  • [INC] INC

View PostPlatin61, on 01 December 2016 - 12:45 AM, said:

-Player can use any kind of mod while playing random battles, again that's not the thing I could control. If a clan leader says "all of our players are %100 clean" or "we don't let our players use forbidden mods" it would be just meaningless, how the heck can you can be sure? Do you have access to everyone's res_mods folder or what? If there is someone to blame for it, it's not Noxus, it's WG. I also remind it again, we have streamers, there are many videos at our streamer's pages where we played many CW/SH. We are not having any advantage of any mods at CW/SH, that's the only important thing.

Your guy was caught cheating, now you're saying that demoting him wasn't a punishment actually since he wasn't an FC in the first place? Do what you wish with your clan, but your actions also represent the clan and if you want to protect a cheater well be prepared for what's to follow.

Personally if any of my guys ever acted suspicious I'd first ask for their python.log and check what's going on. If he or she is cheating they'll be swiftly kicked without warning, I don't want such players in my clan, representing it and ruining games for others.

Because you didn't react properly from the beginning your clan will be branded as protecting cheaters despite vast majority of players being legit. Welcome to the internet.

Norstein_Bekker #12 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:25 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 19051 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

Block Quote

-Player can use any kind of mod while playing random battles, again that's not the thing I could control. If a clan leader says "all of our players are %100 clean" or "we don't let our players use forbidden mods" it would be just meaningless, how the heck can you can be sure? Do you have access to everyone's res_mods folder or what? If there is someone to blame for it, it's not Noxus, it's WG. I also remind it again, we have streamers, there are many videos at our streamer's pages where we played many CW/SH. We are not having any advantage of any mods at CW/SH, that's the only important thing.

Not sure I agree with this part tho. I mean, in lot of clans the rule is "We don't like cheaters. If you are caught cheating, pack up and go away". It's not the same as saying "All my players are clean". 

Of course you can't check on every player, but if one player is dumb enough to get caught, then show no mercy. It's one (stupid) thing to use mods, it's another (evenmore stupid) thing to get caught using mods. 

HEATzewelle #13 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37970 battles

View PostUrQuan, on 01 December 2016 - 01:00 AM, said:

Issue is this, guy got caught red handed cheating. Now I understand 'we don't kick anyone during campaign' rule due to drama in previous campaigns & that's a good rule for when people play fair. But now you have a guy that says '[edited]anyone who plays fair, I cheat my way to the top!'.

That isn't fair to anyone else, not to people in other clans & certainly not for people in your clan either that do play fair. It's safe to assume that the rule you got for not kicking accounts for all who play the game fair, not for folks who cheat their way in.

By keeping him in the clan, you give a signal that you don't take cheating that serious. Yo'ure playing a competitive element of the game. Like any competitive environment, it will have i'ts cheaters. The only way to deter them is to take a hard stance against them & make sure they can't access fair clans to tarnish their names (like your cheat member is doing) Rigth now, your clan gets tarnished more & more with the 'cheat' tag, simply because you refuse to take a firm stance against the usage of unfair mods.

With that said, you also lose any moral high ground when cheats/unfair mods are used against you. You can no longer demand other clans to remove these cheaters, because you do not do it yourself.

Think of your clan & it's future, think of the members in your clan that do want to play fair & remove the element that is tarnishing your clans reputation. Do so & people's respect will grow once more for you.

I agree with you at some points but like I said above, the guy was not FC at all so it's not crucial as you all think. We don't aprove it but god knows how many ppl from top clans use such illegal mods, That's not the thing we could fight against, only WG could. The only differance is, our guy got caught and we did take actions and for further sanctions will be discussed later.

View PostGriva, on 01 December 2016 - 01:03 AM, said:

Im not sure.

Support working very slow and reply CTRL+V messages.

Actually personally I dont care so much for it, I want only old thread but I see you dont understand some things i think.

You can be against forbidden mods or accept them. There is nothing between, there is no "you can use it as long as I can not see it".

If your EXO's accept in clan these players it means you clan accept it. Your clan is one of the TOP clan so your clan is example for other, weaker clans.

Your leadership said "no kick" = exo accept mods = clan accept mods. Its pretty simple.:)

Yes we are all against forbidden mods but at the same time, let's face it, illegal mods became even more common than simple XVM. it's well known. Executing the scapegoat wouldn't be more than show off... We don't accept  using the mod, your way is kicking the guy instantly, our way is a bit different, THE MAIN POINT OF MY POST is, it's unfair the curse on entire community. You can disagree with the way how we lead the clan, you can state your criticism as you are doing now, that's nice and I'm okay with it however all drama is about spiting the noxus community. That's the only thing which disturbs me a lot...

Norstein_Bekker #14 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:47 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 19051 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

The fact is, this shitstorm is happening :

1- During the campaign (and as you said, you are in top 10 clans so of course it has to be such a shitstorm)

2- After the "Wargaming Fairplay Policy"

3- The player is one of top 10 FAME points of the campaign

I mean, Wargaming did finally publish a list of forbidden mods on EU server, the first thing you don't want is being caught using those mods, be it an FC or not. Also, the fact it is or it is not an FC doesn't really matter, it does give an advantage to your FC when hearing "Hey, something broke over here".

Block Quote

We don't aprove it but god knows how many ppl from top clans use such illegal mods

That's exactly the kind of arguments you'd want to avoid, and exactly the kind of arguments that'll only make things worse. You don't have actual proof other clans are cheating, but they have proof people from your clan is cheating, they are not the ones that should defend themselves. Do not use this as an excuse, because this is not.

I'm not here to blame you, I just want to point things that, in my opinion, are mistakes. The thing that bothers me the most is, this player is in the top 10 "FAME" points. My question is, does a cheater really deserve "Fame". I don't think so, but I am no judge in this matter, only you and WG are. But still, it's bothering me.

maroar #15 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:49 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29488 battles
  • [G__G] G__G

View PostPlatin61, on 01 December 2016 - 12:45 AM, said:

"...

Third, I simply don't understand why all ppl suddenly start to hate our community just because a regular player caught using the forbidden mod.

- It's non of your bussiness, kicking someone from clan is internal clan business so no outsider can decide who should get kicked or not. Before the campaign, leadership decided not to kick anyone at during campaign. Ofcourse we can not stay aduience to this ugly situation, we already have applied to sanctions  and we will discuss the matter after the campaign. But for now it's better the focus on what we were doing since the begining of campaign: ending up at Top3.

..."

That my friend is your answer.

Not kicking cheaters like that, that tarnishes your name, that is why people dislike you now.

Keyhand #16 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:51 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 59655 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

So basically you are saying:

whichever mods our guys are using is none of your business (it is indeed, we play fairly against any other clan and expect the same from you)

his rank in Clan has been taken away so he cant lead any more (as if rank in clan suddenly improved your leading skills)

GG WP

I have lost the respect I didnt have after yesterday anyways.

UrQuan #17 Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:53 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostPlatin61, on 01 December 2016 - 02:33 AM, said:

I agree with you at some points but like I said above, the guy was not FC at all so it's not crucial as you all think. We don't aprove it but god knows how many ppl from top clans use such illegal mods, That's not the thing we could fight against, only WG could. The only differance is, our guy got caught and we did take actions and for further sanctions will be discussed later.

Yes we are all against forbidden mods but at the same time, let's face it, illegal mods became even more common than simple XVM. it's well known. Executing the scapegoat wouldn't be more than show off... We don't accept  using the mod, your way is kicking the guy instantly, our way is a bit different, THE MAIN POINT OF MY POST is, it's unfair the curse on entire community. You can disagree with the way how we lead the clan, you can state your criticism as you are doing now, that's nice and I'm okay with it however all drama is about spiting the noxus community. That's the only thing which disturbs me a lot...

No you can't fix illegal mods. Even WG can't, so that's a silly request. But what we, as playerbase can do is show we do not tolerate cheating. Sent out a signal cheating is not condoned & remove people who cheat. That serves as a warning & deterrant for anyone who wants to cheat in competitive modes. It signals that competitive clans won't tolerate cheating. I mean at this point, why should WG ban a cheater if you believe he shouldn't be removed form the clan, allowing him to gain a tank through the Clan Fame point system even if his personal Fame point system gets reset. (you're going for top 3 remember). At this point, there exists the chance that WG will reset your clan Fame points based on the fact that you gathered these Fame points through cheating. Keep in mind that by now, plenty of folks will have sent tickets to support regarding the cheating player & some may even have escalated their tickets, forcing a senior support staff member to intervene. 

Right now your words sound hollow. You say that you do not condone cheating, yet you got a case of a player caught red-handed & he is allowed to remain in your clan, tarnishing your clan's rep & everyone in your clan who does their best to play clean & fair. 

It doesn't matter whether he's FC or a regular player, he cheated, end of. Now you plan to discuss further sanctions later. Do know that the rest of the Campaign community will follow you like a hawk, awaiting the result of these sanctions. Do not expect it to blow over, it won't. Whenever your clan does something to promote itself, know people will be waiting to remind what happened.

Ofc the drama is splitting the NOXUS community, your clanmembers who played fair are afraid to lose what they built up with NOXUS because of one cheater, yet despite this looming threat, you don't find it serious enough to give them a signal that you don't condone cheating. You say you want to ride out the rest of the campaign without the campaign community hounding you till the end of it, yet you do not take steps to prevent this. You can't ask the community to back down if you keep housing a known cheater in your clan.

You might find all of the community response to be overblown & feels like a witch-hunt towards NEXUS, but that's the general community response when folks are caught cheating & aren't penalized for it. In the General forums, there was a similar case. A player got caught red-handed cheating & kept refusing all claims that he did, despite overwhelming evidence that he did cheat. It came to a point that he couldn't post anything without being hounded by the rest of the community & even changed his name several times and/or made new account(s).

In short: people have no mercy for folks that break the rules to cheat their way to a tank, depriving honest folks of this goal. Campaigns take alot of time & investment from people & clans, knowing that even one cheater can get a reward tank & deprive an honest player of this, is enough to bring out the rage in the community.

I ask you, what is more important, the cheater staying in your clan? Or the honest people that are forced to leave your clan because they don't want to be associated with a cheater? 

The problem with this situation is that there is no middle road. Either you associate yourself with a cheater or you do not. The mere presence of a cheater in a clan, associated that clan with cheating itself, no matter how clean all other members are.

Edited by UrQuan, 01 December 2016 - 03:06 AM.

AngelofAwe #18 Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:26 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• WGL PRO Player
  • 39030 battles

I don't see what you find so difficult to understand mr Platin.

It's rather irrelevant if the player in question is or was an FC.

Nobody hates a community because a cheater is discovered in it, that can happen to anybody. As you say it's impossible to control what every single player under your tag uses.

The problem comes when such a cheater is discovered and you have evidence in front of your eyes. It's not debatable proof, even you in NOXUS agree that the player did indeed cheat.
Any community with integrity and decency would not want anything to do with a cheater and would instantly distance themselves from that player by publically kicking the player and showing that such behavior will not be tolerated.

What you did instead was keep a known cheater in the clan with minor "punishments" like a demotion and perhaps taking his gold share, I don't know.

Regardless, the result is that you yourself spit on the name of your community. You show that you do not care if your members cheat whatsoever and THAT is what makes people look down on the entire community.

That's your decision, not ours. Nobody would hate NOXUS if you didn't stand behind a cheater.

He knows the rules. He's intentionally breaking them. He should never be allowed into a respectable clan ever again. His credibility is gone, permanently. 

Your situation is basically like having an athlete of your team get caught for doping and instead of suspension you keep the player on the team and just ask him to stop taking those drugs because "others use doping too" and "we can't make sure all our atheletes are 100% clean". 
Do you think people would respect that team after such a decision?

Do players of other top clans cheat? Maybe.

The difference is that if such a player is ever discovered they'll be out of the clan instantly without any explanation because that's how you deal with such scum.

I don't even feel sorry for anybody in the NOXUS community, even if they're clean.
They have the choice to stand behind the leadership's decision to overlook cheating or to leave. The first is not worthy of any respect and makes them almost as bad as the cheater himself. 

alienslive is a good example of a decent human being. His conscience (I assume) couldn't support the despicable decision to keep a cheater in the clan, so he didn't want to carry that tag anymore.
He made a commendable choice. NOXUS did not, you dug your own grave and trampled on your own name. 

Edited by AngelofAwe, 01 December 2016 - 03:33 AM.

lmperfection #19 Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18506 battles
  • [GG-EZ] GG-EZ

Personally, I believe the sanctions stated were pointless. Unless further has been done but not stated.

As you said, he was a normal player and only used the rank combat officer to access global map, 

therefor you did little to punish.

It's no secret that they cheated and even NOXUS agrees that the proof is there, it's not as if there is a bit of doubt at all.

I get that you cannot control what your players do, and you're not expected to, however you're expected to react to what they do,

Them players you do have carry your tag, and name. They represent NOXUS.

If you want the community to respect the tag and name and the clan, they have to respect every thing about it.

The fact is, NOXUS got tainted by this event, the name will never recover and what has happened in result of it ie; FLN,

This will not change. 

If your goal is to keep NOXUS a respectable clan, with a clean name and such, why keep players that taint it.

If 5 players from [CLAN1] (100) are disrespectful in randoms, on the forums, and violate rules.

Would you not think, well, I have seen 5 of these players be awful, I can only assume this is normal in [CLAN1]

From the evidence given that these 5 players have been breaking rules, and nothing has been done by the clan. The players still carry the tag

and represent that clan in battle and on the forum, it gives the impression that the Management of the clan either don't care, or it is accepted and normal there.

(hypothetical numbers and scenario)

You give off the impression, that NOXUS is ok with housing cheaters, that you are aware of the fact rules have been broken.

Yet the action taken, is remove them of a show rank, and expect the name NOXUS to go back golden.

You still have a problem here, and it's not my place to tell you what to do or not, but in my opinion you're asking too much for the forum and community to forgive and

forget what happened just because you ask, but you do not fix or correct what has been done to the best of your ability. 

You either tolerate cheating, or you do not.

You either do not care for the rest of your players or you do.

You don't care about the clans reputation or you do.

You're associating ever member of your clan with a cheater by allowing this to be ok.

Players are going to leave because they don't want to be associated with rule violation, that's normal.

I get that other clans have been found with cheaters this campaign, but other clans have yet to keep a cheater under their name.

Regardless of moves by NOXUS, the cheater will get the tank unless WG remove the players fame points, but even then by them remaining in 

NOXUS they are still provided the chance to player 15 games and get the tank regardless.

So you're demonstrating here that Cheating = OK = Teir 10 reward tank.

And that is what is destroying the clans name.

Edited by lmperfection, 01 December 2016 - 04:06 AM.

Strappster #20 Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:08 AM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I admit that I stood by WG's actions in dealing with the Frontline News thread and brought up points regarding forum rules but I see now that I was posting from a position of ignorance and I apologise to the guys affected by this for dismissing the severity of the incident.

I won't go into details on what I think should happen to the player or NOXUS as enough has been said above and as I'm not part of the campaign, there's no direct impact.

View PostPlatin61, on 01 December 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

Like I said before, our clans, our leadership, our decisions. You may not like how we do it in our leadership but still, it doesn't give the right to curse entire community.

That's pathetic. Grow a pair and act like a clan officer, not an apologist for a cheat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users