• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

maroar #1 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29488 battles
  • [G__G] G__G

Hey moderators!

In the past we had some kind of trust in your moderating. We relied on your managers to keep people in line and ensure that the there would be no mixed interests (like what happened with a WG employee and the infamous "cleaning" an account). All the useless censorship outside of actually moderating the racial slurs, bigotry, naming and shaming etc. that could be witnessed in this section - and the front line thread was a good example of this - clearly shows you had no control over your own team. We don’t condone this type of abuse of power anywhere! Sadly we are apparently forced to accept it, while no action is being taken against your team. As always, you guys are free to do your job and ban people that are not abiding the rules and to remove that content.

However I hope you have instructed the moderators to pay special attention to not show their partinship and will look into those that did, even look into some former CW participant who seems to have been part of something shady. Please be aware that we are getting pissed of about being, outside of the correct moderation, being censored by partinship.

I know that you guys are used to just doing as you please on the forums, but here there is an actual community and not some lose forum users, if you were to look at your own team that might ensure that everybody will get the chance to have a safe place to partake in the clan discussions.

Folau #2 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:39 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15254 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Moderators should not be allowed to run this section if there is a conflict of interests. As Noxusgate (trying it out kappa) demonstrates a "mate" of the clan can abuse power to achieve ends which are in their personal interest, not the WoT community's.

Edited by Folau, 01 December 2016 - 12:51 PM.

maroar #3 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29488 battles
  • [G__G] G__G
PS. Anyone in S3AL, or who has been in S3AL at the time of the "glhf campaign", if you still have your printscreens and maybe a replay from that time, when you faced an opponent in which you think they used that bug against you, could you contact me. I would like to use those for something.

weenis #4 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25910 battles

An extra strict frontline news thread. Sounds like fun.

Tbh, I was never a fan of the racial slur, stereotyping and name calling that was happening, but it will be interesting to see how it works out.

I am looking forward to delving into meme searching for the new (and hopefully improved??) frontline news. Question is, who's gonna start it, and is there any chance of getting the old one opened up? Would be a shame to lose 800 pages.

Iggy_P #5 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 143 battles

View Postweenis, on 01 December 2016 - 12:55 PM, said:

An extra strict frontline news thread. Sounds like fun.

Tbh, I was never a fan of the racial slur, stereotyping and name calling that was happening, but it will be interesting to see how it works out.

I am looking forward to delving into meme searching for the new (and hopefully improved??) frontline news. Question is, who's gonna start it, and is there any chance of getting the old one opened up? Would be a shame to lose 800 pages.

didnt one if the mods already say that theres no way the old one will be reopened and any clones will be closed and the creators sanctioned?

Dr_Zap #6 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 56996 battles
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA
I just want to congratulate WG, first their developers managed to kill CW with all their improvements and now their moderators have succeeded in killing the last and only interesting piece of the forum. GL&HF with your new strictly moderated clan section where no clans will take part in because without real CW and without the possibility to have a meme war there really is no point in even visiting this website anymore.

UrQuan #7 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:05 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

You know, that announcement to me looks 'How can we inflame the community even more?'

It seems the moderators are a tad bit out of touch of things. Enforcing rules, fine, punish those who break m, fine. But when do they get around adressing the core of the issue? What act will be made against a moderators who went overzealous with power? What act will be taken against a cheater. Note, I'm aware this falls outside Moderator powers, but the least you can do is poke the folks who do have this power & come back with an official statement regarding this.

Why i'm so passionate about the moderation here despite clan wars being outside my normal gameplay? It's this: 'First they came for the Clan Wars and we did nothing. next they came for Off-Topic, and we did nothing. Then they came for the Replay section & we did nothing. Now they come for General discussion and none can stand up for us, because there is no-one left'

Edited by UrQuan, 01 December 2016 - 01:09 PM.

Unsportsmanlike #8 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 457 battles

Maybe we should just move our topic to wotlabs.

Problem is, not as many people would use it, so it defeats the purpose.

Unsportsmanlike #9 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 457 battles

View PostIggy_P, on 01 December 2016 - 01:02 PM, said:

didnt one if the mods already say that theres no way the old one will be reopened and any clones will be closed and the creators sanctioned?

Fairly sure that was a "hissyfit" response.

Folau #10 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:09 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15254 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostUnsportsmanlike, on 01 December 2016 - 12:06 PM, said:

Maybe we should just move our topic to wotlabs.

Problem is, not as many people would use it, so it defeats the purpose.

Advertise it well and momentum will build. Ditch these corrupt mods being protected by staff.

Unsportsmanlike #11 Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 457 battles

Also, 1 week forum break for sharing the certain t8 cw video.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users