Jump to content


Fix the [edited] t34 turret roof


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

scorpiontank1 #1 Posted 03 December 2016 - 06:44 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26962 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

seriously why is it even considered a weak point ? it make t34 completley uselss at ridge lines , it can be overmatched by 105mm+ caliber guns 

 

its pretty stupid to get damaged at that area from front , i dont understand why its not fixed yet by lazy [edited]w.g adding new premuims instead



d0esntmatter #2 Posted 03 December 2016 - 06:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4300 battles
  • 612
  • Member since:
    06-26-2016
It's you, not the tank

scorpiontank1 #3 Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26962 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View Postd0esntmatter, on 03 December 2016 - 05:49 PM, said:

It's you, not the tank

 

dumbest comment ever , u dont understand crapmate 

 



Enforcer1975 #4 Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:28 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 21565 battles
  • 10,968
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
I don't recall being able to overmatch it with guns under 122mm of caliber. While the roof is indedd a huge weakspot it's how you fight on the ridgelines that decides if the enemy is goind to be able to hit it or not. If you use your gun depression to the maximum they are going to have a hard time. When i manage to overmatch the roof section in RU tanks i am mostly further away and / or above so the shell drops onto the target.

Edited by Enforcer1975, 03 December 2016 - 07:28 PM.


scorpiontank1 #5 Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26962 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostEnforcer1975, on 03 December 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

I don't recall being able to overmatch it with guns under 122mm of caliber. While the roof is indedd a huge weakspot it's how you fight on the ridgelines that decides if the enemy is goind to be able to hit it or not. If you use your gun depression to the maximum they are going to have a hard time. When i manage to overmatch the roof section in RU tanks i am mostly further away and / or above so the shell drops onto the target.

 

true but still think of it , its annoying to get hit by it when u dont fight over ridge lines , like city for example 

SirKnumskull #6 Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:52 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18374 battles
  • 2,793
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014

"Boohoo, my Heavy has a weakspot!"

 

How long do I have to search for a post from the OP that says "Boohoo, gold ammo makes my armor obsolete"? Anyone wanna bet?

 

edit: lol


Edited by SirKnumskull, 03 December 2016 - 07:53 PM.


d0esntmatter #7 Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4300 battles
  • 612
  • Member since:
    06-26-2016

View Postscorpiontank1, on 03 December 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

 

dumbest comment ever , u dont understand crapmate 

 

 

u dont understand "crap" mate. it's a weakspot. just like the is-3 gets buttered by anything when shot at the 30mm turret roof.

d0esntmatter #8 Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4300 battles
  • 612
  • Member since:
    06-26-2016
looks like OP will love the new Swedish tank destroyers

Jigabachi #9 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 21,021
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View Postscorpiontank1, on 03 December 2016 - 06:44 PM, said:

 it make t34 completley uselss at ridge lines

How are people even able to shoot your turret roof when brawling ridgelines?

 

I have the feeling that you are nothing but just another crapspamming troll. Dumb topic after dumb topic. And at least three of those per day.



r00barb #10 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 26799 battles
  • 10,850
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Postscorpiontank1, on 03 December 2016 - 06:16 PM, said:

dumbest comment ever , u dont understand crapmate 

 

Irony lols.

 

View PostEnforcer1975, on 03 December 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

I don't recall being able to overmatch it with guns under 122mm of caliber.

 

According to tanks.gg the turret roof is 38mm, so you'd need to have a gun above 114mm to over-match. However, if you're aiming for the roof there's a chance you might hit the very top of the cupola, which is a thin strip with only 51mm of armour so nearly everything will pen that.



scorpiontank1 #11 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26962 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 03 December 2016 - 07:10 PM, said:

How are people even able to shoot your turret roof when brawling ridgelines?

 

I have the feeling that you are nothing but just another crapspamming troll. Dumb topic after dumb topic. And at least three of those per day.

 

sorry i meant not ridge lines but city for example 

scorpiontank1 #12 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26962 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View Postd0esntmatter, on 03 December 2016 - 06:55 PM, said:

 

u dont understand "crap" mate. it's a weakspot. just like the is-3 gets buttered by anything when shot at the 30mm turret roof.

 

Sigh , IS-3 gets hull armor at least so turret armor dont need to perfect as well , t34 in other hand have crap hull armor , IS-3 have better mobility even 

 

T34 turret should be immune frontally to compensate the weak hull armor , while ofcourse it still have that hatch weak spot , while IS-3 dont have 2 weak spots at turret 


Edited by scorpiontank1, 03 December 2016 - 08:39 PM.


RamRaid90 #13 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:37 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24760 battles
  • 6,914
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
So what you're saying is you should be able to sit in the open with your T34 and NEVER get penetrated?

RamRaid90 #14 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:38 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24760 battles
  • 6,914
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View Postscorpiontank1, on 03 December 2016 - 07:37 PM, said:

 

Sigh , IS-3 gets hull armor at least so turret armor dont need to perfect as well , t34 in other hand have crap hull armor , IS-3 have better mobility even 

 

T34 turret should be immune frontally to compensate the weak hull armor 

 

Most idiotic comment i've ever seen. NO tank should be impenetrable, just as no tank is impenetrable. I would just suggest you learn how to play.

Enforcer1975 #15 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 21565 battles
  • 10,968
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postscorpiontank1, on 03 December 2016 - 07:40 PM, said:

 

true but still think of it , its annoying to get hit by it when u dont fight over ridge lines , like city for example

 

Just keep moving your tank so they have a hard time getting a clear aim at your roof, it's the one that sit still that are hit often. If i can manage it so can you.

scorpiontank1 #16 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26962 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostRamRaid90, on 03 December 2016 - 07:38 PM, said:

 

Most idiotic comment i've ever seen. NO tank should be impenetrable, just as no tank is impenetrable. I would just suggest you learn how to play.

 

maybe its most idiotioc for you because you are an idiot , T34 isnt impentratable , it have the hatch Plus , Tier x can pen it with gold ammo , i dont mean it should be 100% immune for every one , but it should be immune against it equal tiered rivals , Plus the hatch weak spot is there for lower tier tanks to pen it 

 

 



anonym_ZxkC3EBNBO8l #17 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 1,971
  • Member since:
    02-07-2019

Are we asking a turret buff of US T34?? That same one that, if properly positioned  can't be penetrated by nuclear bomb in  hull down position?

 

Or is it some other tank?

 

 

 


Edited by Poe_Dameron, 03 December 2016 - 08:54 PM.


RamRaid90 #18 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:49 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24760 battles
  • 6,914
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View Postscorpiontank1, on 03 December 2016 - 07:45 PM, said:

 

maybe its most idiotioc for you because you are an idiot , T34 isnt impentratable , it have the hatch Plus , Tier x can pen it with gold ammo , i dont mean it should be 100% immune for every one , but it should be immune against it equal tiered rivals , Plus the hatch weak spot is there for lower tier tanks to pen it 

 

 

 

Yes i am an idiot because i don't believe that a T34 needs a buff just because YOU don't know how to play.

 

And by the way, can i just point out that this muppet doesnt even OWN a T34 :amazed::sceptic::facepalm:

 


Edited by RamRaid90, 03 December 2016 - 08:51 PM.


scorpiontank1 #19 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26962 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostRamRaid90, on 03 December 2016 - 07:49 PM, said:

 

Yes i am an idiot because i don't believe that a T34 needs a buff just because YOU don't know how to play.

 

And by the way, can i just point out that this moron doesnt even OWN a T34, and if he does, he hasnt played any games in it :L

 

Lol gosh , i have t34b moron LOL , big fail , and i do know how to play it but what u just said proves that u dont know crap, t34 is power creeped by the new premuims , there is few advantages that t34 have over the new french and US heavies , u are so stupid u dont know what balance mean 

 

every one agree that t34 gun handling need buff , but u are the moron here that dont seem to understand 


Edited by scorpiontank1, 03 December 2016 - 09:15 PM.


scorpiontank1 #20 Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26962 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostEnforcer1975, on 03 December 2016 - 07:43 PM, said:

 

Just keep moving your tank so they have a hard time getting a clear aim at your roof, it's the one that sit still that are hit often. If i can manage it so can you.

 

that does seem to be the only solution , but the low mobility of t34 dont help much , but yeah it seem to be the only solution , i will try and see if that works 

 

thanks for helpful comment , 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users