Returner looking for a possible change of clan.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Gkirmathal #1 Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8125 battles

Evening, or morning, folks!

This *cough* occasionally salty *cough* old fart, who is mostly active on the forums nowadays than in game, wants to return to Wot. So I might be looking for new (crazy) clan with a non competitive (non CW/TB) focus.

My current clan is, although having really nice folk who I'll prolly miss, too much focused on high tier (9/10) gameplay and CW/TB nowadays. Never played a lot of games (7k), thus my tier progression has started to severely lack behind my active clan mates. A lot no longer like, or enjoy to play mid tiers (4 to 8).

Finding platoon mates became a challenge and doing long a platooning session...well difficult. This took away a lot of the enjoyment I got out of the game.

So wanting to return, I am looking around for an English (or Dutch) speaking clan with crazy folk, who don't mind the occasional saltiness.

A clan without a competitive focus on CW or Team battle, who have enough folks around who mostly enjoy playing the mid tiers who's main focus is having fun in platoons and the occasional SH battle.

If your clan fits this bill I am looking for, give me a holler!

Ps, as I do like my sprouts, that has made me averagely green (wn8 1400+ for the stat monkeys among you).

Edited by Gkirmathal, 05 December 2016 - 12:23 AM.

scrontch #2 Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24785 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hey,

if you don't mind playing without voice comms,

check out  Signal Spike,

We play platoons (all tiers) and occasionally tier VI stronghold skirmishes.

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual, above-average players (WN8>1200) with good situational awareness.

sincerely,

Scrontch

BAIG #3 Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21596 battles
  • [M3TRO] M3TRO
Join us we have both English & Dutch Folks

Dr_Grigz #4 Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 21355 battles
Hey, check us out, we just started, but we hate arty and we are salty as salt gets :trollface:  

lotusblossom #5 Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31782 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
You want to check out our sister clan brit6. They seem to fit your requirements. They share our ts so plenty of chance of chat and tooning. Their members can join us for 7v7 and skirmish. We have members from throughout the EU and loads of crusty old gits as well :teethhappy:

Fluffy_Marshmallow #6 Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12279 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
You should check out beer belly master mindz. Our clan is exactly what you described. 

Zeebad #7 Posted 04 December 2016 - 07:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29200 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR

We are a group of mates who just have a clan to platoon and take the mick out of each other. There's usually someone to get a game with most nights and always at weekends. We have no cunning plan, offer no pressure and invite none. And who wouldn't want our hilarious clan logo on their tanks? There aren't that many of us at this stage, but we'd quite like to recruit a few like minded souls to swell the ranks.

Skill level varies from mediocre to not too sucky, but we are bereft of unicorns. It's best to have a full spread of tiers up to about tier 8 because we just take it in turns to pick a tier and go usually.

We have TS. No rules about having to be on it, but it makes sense to be if platooning. What's the point otherwise? Hit me up in game if you want TS details, to join in and see if we suit you first if you like.

Goldun #8 Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30860 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
PM sent

Joggaman #9 Posted 04 December 2016 - 11:42 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23973 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You sound like a Dinger to me:hiding:

Gkirmathal #10 Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8125 battles

Thanks you all!

I'll have a good look on the clan pages this week. And if work permits I'll PM or drop by on in game chat :)

View PostJoggaman, on 04 December 2016 - 10:42 PM, said:

You sound like a Dinger to me:hiding:

Might need to up future gold expenditures, oh god zhe horrors :D

On a more serious note, you know that fishy time of the year? Being born under Pisces? Combined that with being named Bob in real life. Does that bode well for a possibly becoming a Dinger? :hiding:

Joggaman #11 Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:41 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23973 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGkirmathal, on 05 December 2016 - 12:23 AM, said:

Thanks you all!

I'll have a good look on the clan pages this week. And if work permits I'll PM or drop by on in game chat :)

Might need to up future gold expenditures, oh god zhe horrors :D

On a more serious note, you know that fishy time of the year? Being born under Pisces? Combined that with being named Bob in real life. Does that bode well for a possibly becoming a Dinger? :hiding:

Looks like we are the only obvious choice:trollface:

StitchLvsAngel #12 Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 909 battles
  • [USAFC] USAFC

View PostGkirmathal, on 04 December 2016 - 01:51 PM, said:

Evening, or morning, folks!

This *cough* occasionally salty *cough* old fart, who is mostly active on the forums nowadays than in game, wants to return to Wot. So I might be looking for new (crazy) clan with a non competitive (non CW/TB) focus.

My current clan is, although having really nice folk who I'll prolly miss, too much focused on high tier (9/10) gameplay and CW/TB nowadays. Never played a lot of games (7k), thus my tier progression has started to severely lack behind my active clan mates. A lot no longer like, or enjoy to play mid tiers (4 to 8).

Finding platoon mates became a challenge and doing long a platooning session...well difficult. This took away a lot of the enjoyment I got out of the game.

So wanting to return, I am looking around for an English (or Dutch) speaking clan with crazy folk, who don't mind the occasional saltiness.

A clan without a competitive focus on CW or Team battle, who have enough folks around who mostly enjoy playing the mid tiers who's main focus is having fun in platoons and the occasional SH battle.

If your clan fits this bill I am looking for, give me a holler!

Ps, as I do like my sprouts, that has made me averagely green (wn8 1400+ for the stat monkeys among you).

hey bud, if you wanna talk about clans hit me up on teamspeak or ingame
ts.blackrosegaming.net<< team speak 
in game my name is StitchLvsAngel

Helmutson #13 Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26674 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

mid tier tooning and fun sounds like us !

Check if we might fit:

http://www.afterworkfun.club/

Cheers

Helmutson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users