This and Thats

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jojocheguevara #1 Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26840 battles

Here I want to put things in which I noticed.

1. I know some Iranian players and they told me they have no possibility to make payments by paypal or foreign banks, since their government not allows them. Maybe WG could enable alternative payment methods for players of countries like Iran.

1.1. To guarantee game fairness it would be worth consideration to enable permanent camo not only for gold.

2. We have the General Chat in which we have to talk English. In this chat the moderators tell the non-English speaking tankers to speak in English, and they do it in English. Consequence --> Chatban (Ingame Chatban). Is it possible to put a second symbol right to the General Chat in which the tankers have their Country Chat based on the country they signed in?

3. In World of Warships u have Ingamechat with Enemies. So, please give us Ingame Enemychat back.

4. If u have scouttanks on tier 8 (like Ru251), does it make sense to enable semi-scouttanks like the BC or the Grille 15 on higher tiers?

5. The camo has to be revised. It seems to be quite unnatural to see a Russian heavytank just as he fires at you, 50m infront of you on an open field map.

What do you think?

Homer_J #2 Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28351 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjojocheguevara, on 08 December 2016 - 01:03 PM, said:

5. The camo has to be revised. It seems to be quite unnatural to see a Russian heavytank just as he fires at you, 50m infront of you on an open field map.

What do you think?

Replay or it never happened.

As for the other things,

I don't know what the situation is regarding Iran but it's likely something WG can't get around due to international banking regulations.

Some things should be available for gold only, there is precious little to spend gold on any more.  Besides, can you imagine the price, 20x the current monthly rental maybe?

Anyone who opens general chat more than once in their WoT career should get a permanent chat ban.

Yes I would like to talk to my friends on the other team.

WG are working on the scout issue.  You will have to wait and see what they come up with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users