Doubloons, why can't they be transferred?

Doubloons

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ragnarsv #1 Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2226 battles

Dear Wargaming,

I am really curious to know why it is that Doubloons aren't shared across the series. It is interesting if you look at how your main competitor, Gaijin, is going about things. They seem to have figured out how to make the whole series function together as a whole where you go into battle having selected a couple of airplanes and some tanks and soon ships.

I believe that was your ultimate goal, right?

When I started playing WoT a few years ago I was certain that was your plan but still you treat your series as individual entities (except for the premium account across the series, kudos to you for that). Otherwise I feel like I am playing separate games with no indication that they will ever be combined.

As much as I love your games I ask my self; Why should I stick with you and not focus solely on Warthunder.

Love and respect from Iceland,

ragnarsv

Pansenmann #2 Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34542 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Capitalism, baby :)

K_A #3 Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:05 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13651 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Wargaming has never claimed they would even try to put all their titles in one client. Also doubloons aren't shared because a lot of people have tons of excess gold on their tank accounts from clan wars and stuff and they didn't want people to just spend that on ships instead of buying the ships with new money.

Cobra6 #4 Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:25 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16343 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Because Wargaming are a bunch of cheapskates, first they say the premium currency is universal between all their games and then they exclude WoWs.

One of the reasons why I stopped playing that game.

Cobra 6

Homer_J #5 Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Because WG don't want us to play boats I guess.

If the gold had been unified I might have dipped in from time to time but I'm not starting spending extra, especially since the game seems a bit two dimensional.  I could play for free but where's the fun in that.

ragnarsv #6 Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2226 battles

View PostK_A, on 10 December 2016 - 01:05 PM, said:

Wargaming has never claimed they would even try to put all their titles in one client. Also doubloons aren't shared because a lot of people have tons of excess gold on their tank accounts from clan wars and stuff and they didn't want people to just spend that on ships instead of buying the ships with new money.

I never said they claimed they would but I believe I speak for a lot of people when I say that was what I expected. 

That does not change the fact and main issue raised in my post.

ragnarsv #7 Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2226 battles

Wargaming Staff,

I would really appreciate an answer to my thoughts. I was hoping you wouldn't just ignore this.

Marry X-mas from Iceland,

ragnarsv

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users