Too many technical victories VS land owners

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Revener #1 Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37512 battles
  • [SWEEC] SWEEC

It would be nice if there was heavy fame penalties for not defending a land that you own.

It is really bloody annoying to win a landing tournament and not get to fight the land owner, it is a way to deny other clans fame and it is used way to often. And have been used frequently in most former campaigns too.

Edited by Revener, 10 December 2016 - 08:51 PM.

RaeudigerRonny #2 Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26100 battles

View PostRevener, on 09 December 2016 - 10:10 PM, said:

It would be nice if there was heavy fame penalties for not defending a land that you own.

It is really bloody annoying to win a landing tournament and not get to fight the land owner, it is a way to deny other clans fame and it is used way to often. And have been use frequently in most former campaigns too.

You simply dont understand the system how this campaign is played out. Clans are not running away from you or deny you a fight. They continue their mission after landing with moving divisions around.

Go blame WG if you think its someones fault. But reading your text I assume you can be pretty happy about getting onto the map at all.

Revener #3 Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37512 battles
  • [SWEEC] SWEEC

I was blaming WG how is your reading skill? :)

and it have been used to deny other clans fame, trust me I've played in every campaign so far.

It is really bloody annoying to win something and get nothing for it. No matter if you have clan missions and just leave the land.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users