• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lutzifield #1 Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10934 battles
  • [LEOTM] LEOTM

Hello!

I briefly searched this forum and didn't find an existing topic. Therefore I open this one:

Dear developers. As more and more useful modification are implemented in the standard game client, the game becomes much more playable without any modifications. However I and also other players still depend on mods for at least the following function, so please add this to the standard game client. 

I enter sniper mode with the Shift key because i rapidly need to change between the third person (overview) and the sniper mode (to hit weakspots). It is very confusing when the zoom level is set to the last used zoom level when entering the sniper mode using Shift, which is currently the case. It is MUCH more convenient when the user can set a fixed start level of the zoom. I use a fixed start level of 2x for the sniper zoom. 

Please add the option to activate a fixed zoom level when entering sniper mode, e.g. 2x
Thanks a lot, great work so far!

lutzifield #2 Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10934 battles
  • [LEOTM] LEOTM
I just want to push this topic again as it seems fairly easy to implement and would make the client much more enjoyable without the necessity for mods - maybe in 9.20.1 ???

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users