tier 6 season 5 season five tier 8 elo rating new global map

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DEADLIFE #1 Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43861 battles
  • [KOWAR] KOWAR

So I've been in top clans and small clans and currently command a small clan. So I understand completely that Tier 6 CW was becoming unhealthy due to some clans completely dominating tier 6 font and yes it is very unethical because tier 6 font is meant for smaller clans but there is no system to block these types of clans dominating the small playground.

WarGaming already implemented ELO rating and ELO rating match-making when landing and the rating of the clan goes up and up the more you win and provinces you control. 

What if WarGaming was to established that once you reached an estimated ELO rating AND control multiple provinces you are required to play T8 font.

Example:

A clan with 1,300 ELO rating that also owns 5 provinces - is kicked from Global Map and a window pops up "You have dominated 'blahblah' take a chance to tier 8 font" and also gets awarded 7 days worth of province gold (Similar to ransack) to reduce them crying.

This will definitely reduce 'bully' clans in dominating the GM, owning 10 provinces and having a NAP with other 'bully' clans (Which my opinion absolutely pathetic). 

It will also make large room for smaller clans to have fun and compete.

And also why not try Tier 6 with 10vs10 ?

Gnomus #2 Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 34484 battles
  • [ASEET] ASEET

It would not work. Clans would just yolo-attack some bad clan so they would lose 15-20 points of elo, and then they could win 5-10 battles while regaining lost elo.

Idea of clans fighting someone of their own size and not seal clubbing for maximal profit is good, but it should be done in a way that is not easily abused. Elo can be manipulated pretty easily, so it is not a answer. 

lmperfection #3 Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18810 battles

I do like the idea, but it could just have teir 6 split into to sections, seal clubbers and new clans who are giving global map a chance. Like the way there was two teir 10 last time

fubzy #4 Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20363 battles
  • [QSF] QSF

Just make the number of provinces you can hold at 1 time less at 6, and more at 10. That way the earning potential will go up as the tier does and will stop "bully" clans from hovering up all the provinces

Simples!

Edited by fubzy, 08 January 2017 - 01:15 AM.

juzzixx #5 Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30179 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View Postlmperfection, on 31 December 2016 - 02:42 AM, said:

I do like the idea, but it could just have teir 6 split into to sections, seal clubbers and new clans who are giving global map a chance. Like the way there was two teir 10 last time

Idea is very good but in reality if you checked last time Xtier map there were quite strong clans farming that little gold there. One of our finnish rivals being one..

Serprotease #6 Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36702 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

View PostDEADLIFE, on 16 December 2016 - 02:12 PM, said:

This will definitely reduce 'bully' clans in dominating the GM, owning 10 provinces and having a NAP with other 'bully' clans (Which my opinion absolutely pathetic). 

It will also make large room for smaller clans to have fun and compete.

And also why not try Tier 6 with 10vs10 ?

I can understand your point, but it will be just lowering the general skill of the t6 cw.

Cw was create for good clan (for t6, 1400 wn8 is enough to be a good clan) as mean you have to put some effort to get some gain (here a small amount of gold). 

Maybe some clan abuse the system and lock the t6 front, this is why the income is limited to 10 provinces.

On your side, you can also allied yourself with other clan to spam these clans out the global map. ( Their pool of avaible player at a certain time is limited)

10 v 10 isn't a good idea, the whole point of t6 cw is to allow small clan with low amount of player to do cw on a regular basis. 

Edited by Serprotease, 10 January 2017 - 11:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users