Above average Swedish player looking for chill clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Hunny #1 Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10733 battles

A above average swedish male player looking for a friendly clan for Platoon and general chatting. I am grinding the two swedish lines at the moment but generaly play around tier 8 where I think the most fun is in the game. Maus was my first tier 10 followed by the STB-1. I speak swedish and english. I am 35 year of age most of the time, 14 at some. I get easily triggered but try to play calm. I am a femenist libiral atheist yust so people know where I stand :P

I tend to disapear from time to time when another game peaks my interest. Then suddenly reapear months later. So, im not a dedicated reliable person... I have a nerdy humor and am a brony.

My ingame name is Hunny on EU server.

http://www.noobmeter...unny/500714616/

"Live long and prosper"

SirBeastalot #2 Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16103 battles

Hello Hunny,

You sound like just the person for our clan we have people from all over Europe and generally speak English (you might find the odd ones out chatting in other languages :trollface:) we have teamspeak and casual platooning, the occasional team battles if we've got some steam to blow off and there are no strict requirements from a regularity perspective just all here to have a good time!

Orcas are apex predators, lacking natural predators... apart from the partner and kids :teethhappy:

Let me know if this is the sort of thing you are looking for and I can send you an invite!

All the best - Beasty

Goldun #3 Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30860 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
PM sent

Hunny #4 Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10733 battles
I replie after the hollidays.

Lenorra #5 Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29051 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

You sound like our guy, if you are interested in tanks & chill, consider joining us, we are all about having fun, chatting and tanking ;) Cursing isnt forbidden :D

Here is our recruitment post http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/603160-u-wot-you-what-mate-recruting-active-players-for-competitive-gameplay-and-having-fun/

Morgoth_Ro #6 Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43159 battles
  • [C-Y-A] C-Y-A

View PostHunny, on 18 December 2016 - 02:11 PM, said:

A above average swedish male player looking for a friendly clan for Platoon and general chatting. I am grinding the two swedish lines at the moment but generaly play around tier 8 where I think the most fun is in the game. Maus was my first tier 10 followed by the STB-1. I speak swedish and english. I am 35 year of age most of the time, 14 at some. I get easily triggered but try to play calm. I am a femenist libiral atheist yust so people know where I stand :P

I tend to disapear from time to time when another game peaks my interest. Then suddenly reapear months later. So, im not a dedicated reliable person... I have a nerdy humor and am a brony.

My ingame name is Hunny on EU server.

http://www.noobmeter...unny/500714616/

"Live long and prosper"

join us if ur looking for a fun competitive  clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users