Refund Tickets

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

justingaming #1 Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3873 battles

I was trying to buy the e25 package and got charged 3 times. so i wanted to refund 2. so i posted 2 tickets for each transaction then saw a different transaction id in the same email so i posted another 2 tickets and waited. i awoke today to find that 3 of my tickets had be changed to replies on my first ticket and i  had not been refunded. which makes me ask why look at the tickets put them together then refund me or message me about it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you 

Iddra #2 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23450 battles
That's what you get for trying to play broken tanks.

Pansenmann #3 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33891 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

you bought the packet three times? Why?

Be patient with support and try to keep it in 1 Ticket. Reimbursements might take some time.

Opening more tickets is useless and only increases workload for support.

Also, don't use any of that gold you got through this mishap.

basin79 #4 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:15 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostPansenmann, on 18 December 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

Be patient with support and try to keep it in 1 Ticket. Reimbursements might take some time.

Apparently there was an issue with the E25 deal. It showed as not going through so buy was hit again and so on and so fourth.

K_A #5 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:18 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13626 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostPansenmann, on 18 December 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

Basically this. Why on earth would you ever start 4 tickets on one payment issue? Of course they're going to merge them when they realize it's a problem with a single payment gone bad. Also they're most likely not going to reimburse you right then and there after reading your ticket, they will reply to it asking various things maybe about your payment and other stuff, you just follow the instructions they give you and once they are satisfied there has been an error and you haven't touched the gold or other stuff you got from the false purchases they can reimburse you.

justingaming #6 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3873 battles

the only reason i made more than 1 ticket was because it was 2 transactions and you can only put 1 transaction id on a ticket

K_A #7 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13626 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Well there's a text field also, just write them down there.

justingaming #8 Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3873 battles
yea i guess i could have. don't know why i did not. i just hope they get back to me asap because i need the money back and i want to play world of tanks without worrying agian

Polski11 #9 Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35811 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postjustingaming, on 18 December 2016 - 07:57 PM, said:

I was trying to buy the e25 package and got charged 3 times. so i wanted to refund 2. so i posted 2 tickets for each transaction then saw a different transaction id in the same email so i posted another 2 tickets and waited. i awoke today to find that 3 of my tickets had be changed to replies on my first ticket and i  had not been refunded. which makes me ask why look at the tickets put them together then refund me or message me about it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you 

same problem here, 2 tickets (but in 2 different language, i wanted to know who will be faster and solve my duplicated payments) :trollface::teethhappy: now i know why they still not reply, coz they get 2 times more tickets in these days :sceptic:

XMessorHUN #10 Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7069 battles
  • [M_L_H] M_L_H

I am seriously disappointed in Wargaming.

I got to know them when they developed Order of War and I liked them very much. I had the liberty to be active on the forums, helping in organisation of a community chamionship etc... they were hip, open-minded and friendly. But now... they seem to be money-grabbers.

My issue is that I bought an E 25 from the calendar, and I tried it and I don't like it as it does not fit into my game style. (I am a big n00b anyway, just playing sometimes for fun.)

They claimed in their purchase confirmation: "You have the right to withdraw from this purchase contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason."

I sent my ticket ONE calendar day after the purchase. And of course they just repeating the same answer not even think about how to help me (simply highlighting where did they tell in advance "if you buy you cannot return", or "if you use this tank even just for a single game you cannot return" etc.), or offering any alternatives (other tank with the same value, or maybe I would pay the difference, or maybe I could exchange this tank with another player or something). Anything what would show they are not handling the players as cash registers. They just repeating "We cannot make a refund for goods that was already used." Come on... a digital content cannot be damaged or worn off or depreciated in any way. And they forcibly closed my ticket preventing me to reopen it.

If they have this policy they should highlight it before the purchase and in the purchase confirmation letter as well. Their disclaimers seem to be a bit foggy for me. I think they waive the "warranty" (if it is interpretable in case of digital content) with this paragraph:

"You lose your right of withdrawal insofar as the purchase Contract comprises the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with your prior express consent and your acknowledgment that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal."

"With my prior express consent"... I cannot recall where did I provide such. They sent a screenshot where you have to click "I will lose my right to withdraw from this order...". Yes, understandable, as with the purchase the delivery takes place immediately. But I would like to withdraw from the purchase not from the order. (sigh)

justingaming #11 Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3873 battles

well i mean at least they replied to you i have been waiting 4 days

Homer_J #12 Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28132 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostXMessorHUN, on 21 December 2016 - 11:17 AM, said:

They just repeating "We cannot make a refund for goods that was already used." Come on... a digital content cannot be damaged or worn off or depreciated in any way. And they forcibly closed my ticket preventing me to reopen it.

But you can get your use out of it without damaging or depreciating it.

If they have this policy they should highlight it before the purchase and in the purchase confirmation letter as well. Their disclaimers seem to be a bit foggy for me. I think they waive the "warranty" (if it is interpretable in case of digital content) with this paragraph:

There is a tick box which makes it quite clear that you will not be able to return the virtual goods once they have been delivered.  If you did not understand it then you probably should not be allowed to spend money on the internet for your own good.

basin79 #13 Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:54 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 21 December 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

But you can get your use out of it without damaging or depreciating it.

There is a tick box which makes it quite clear that you will not be able to return the virtual goods once they have been delivered.  If you did not understand it then you probably should not be allowed to spend money on the internet for your own good.

You can return virtual goods after they've been delivered IF (and look it's a big if) the goods HAVEN'T been used.

This is where the OP as messed up.

Edited by basin79, 21 December 2016 - 01:55 PM.

justingaming #14 Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3873 battles

Just got my refund from what i can see

Thanks Wargaming

basin79 #15 Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:22 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View Postjustingaming, on 21 December 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

Just got my refund from what i can see