Leaving game for good

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Scouserblood #1 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1464 battles

Hi,

Just want to say good bye to all those nice players in World of Tanks.

Not going to be called retard, moron and idiot again every time I play as I am not upto the expectations of some players. Won't be investing in this game anymore so take care.

Yes I have Mental Health difficulties but I don't get called retard, moron or idiot  in World of Ships or even WoW.

Trolls troll away if you like!!!!

basin79 #2 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:10 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

It's forum law.

basin79 #3 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostScouserblood, on 18 December 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

Hi,

Not going to be called retard, moron and idiot again every time I play as I am not upto the expectations of some players. Won't be investing in this game anymore so take care.

Yes I have Mental Health difficulties but I don't get called retard, moron or idiot  in World of Ships or even WoW.

Can I just ask you why you're only post on the forum is to say you're leaving? 

Pansenmann #4 Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33974 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I got called even worse.

Don't let this affect you. People don't know who you are on the internet,

neither do they care.

Gotten some people banned by support because I made screenshots :)

Stig_Stigma #5 Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8432 battles
Let me say you something: your actions shouldn't be influenced by what a bunch of lowlife uneducated morons say in the battle chat or in the forums.

If you like the game, continue playing. 

You can disable the battle chat in the settings, and/or communicate only with your platoon mate if you need to.

Most of the active players are kids or at most adolescents who still live with their parents and probably are not doing so good at school or everywhere else in real life - so you understand that these people will try influence you with their frustration. 

If you see someone brag with insistence about how good he is in this game, or tell you that you should quit (or uninstall) because you are bad, that is a proof of how pathetic his life is, since he has nothing else to brag about... just a virtual game that after some years will no longer exist.. For these toxic type of people WoT is and will be the only thing in which they will "exceed" in life.

So, keep calm and dismiss lowlifes!

MR_FIAT #6 Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19715 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
Disable battle chat, problem solved. either that or grow a thicker skin, this is the internet no one cares how you feel and this thread is as always a waste of space. but i am pretty sure you wont be reading this. 

Sar_Luk #7 Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:10 PM

Lieutenant

• 3514 battles

View PostStig_Stigma, on 19 December 2016 - 12:30 AM, said:

Let me say you something: your actions shouldn't be influenced by what a bunch of lowlife uneducated morons say in the battle chat or in the forums.

If you like the game, continue playing. 

You can disable the battle chat in the settings, and/or communicate only with your platoon mate if you need to.

Most of the active players are kids or at most adolescents who still live with their parents and probably are not doing so good at school or everywhere else in real life - so you understand that these people will try influence you with their frustration. 

If you see someone brag with insistence about how good he is in this game, or tell you that you should quit (or uninstall) because you are bad, that is a proof of how pathetic his life is, since he has nothing else to brag about... just a virtual game that after some years will no longer exist.. For these toxic type of people WoT is and will be the only thing in which they will "exceed" in life.

So, keep calm and dismiss lowlifes!

Average age of Wot probably is around 38 years. Most of the tomatoes and arty players of this game are old sirs thinking they're playin the second world war or something :teethhappy:

Stig_Stigma #8 Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8432 battles

View PostSar_Luk, on 19 December 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

Average age of Wot probably is around 38 years. Most of the tomatoes and arty players of this game are old sirs thinking they're playin the second world war or something :teethhappy:

​Old Sir_Luk

:D

250swb #9 Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22166 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostScouserblood, on 18 December 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

Hi,

But getting mardy isn't going to help either, keep playing or you let the bastards win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users