Jump to content


Firefly is looking for a new clan!


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

FireflyDivision #1 Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:25 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 23780 battles
  • 3,792
  • [L-REM] L-REM
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

Hey! :)

 

I'm looking for a clan that is active in Clan Wars and Strongholds. I'm looking for a group of people that like playing those two gamemodes together (mostly high tier). 

 

About me:

- I'm an active player who is able to show up nearly every day

- I have alot of teamplay experience. I played 5.5k skirmishes and 3k Clan Wars. 

- I can command battles

- I'm good at organising & building clans

 

You can contact me however you want: here, by PM, or in-game.

 

Thanks for reading


Edited by FireflyDivision, 20 December 2016 - 04:26 PM.


MofaKlaus_ #2 Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16981 battles
  • 684
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013
They day before you left the clan you wrote in the chat that you like to be in RGT. How things change

NakedPassenger #3 Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32129 battles
  • 578
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-29-2013
will you exclusively start moderating the clan thread of your new clan?

FireflyDivision #4 Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:55 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 23780 battles
  • 3,792
  • [L-REM] L-REM
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

View PostMofaKlaus_, on 20 December 2016 - 04:41 PM, said:

They day before you left the clan you wrote in the chat that you like to be in RGT. How things change

 

The last thing a clan needs is someone spamming the clan chat with drama. I prefer to complain in private.


Edited by FireflyDivision, 20 December 2016 - 05:55 PM.


TheMarketGardener #5 Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:59 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 17476 battles
  • 2,918
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    01-22-2011

Should I fetch Waffle?  :hiding:

 

Spoiler

 


Edited by TheMarketGardener, 20 December 2016 - 06:03 PM.


XxDeathsoldierxX #6 Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35629 battles
  • 282
  • [EMB3R] EMB3R
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

Join here :);)

 

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1



Morgoth_Ro #7 Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43159 battles
  • 437
  • [C-Y-A] C-Y-A
  • Member since:
    03-15-2011

View PostFireflyDivision, on 20 December 2016 - 03:25 PM, said:

Hey! :)

 

I'm looking for a clan that is active in Clan Wars and Strongholds. I'm looking for a group of people that like playing those two gamemodes together (mostly high tier). 

 

About me:

- I'm an active player who is able to show up nearly every day

- I have alot of teamplay experience. I played 5.5k skirmishes and 3k Clan Wars. 

- I can command battles

- I'm good at organising & building clans

 

You can contact me however you want: here, by PM, or in-game.

 

Thanks for reading

 

hi m8  join us C-Y-A

BAIG #8 Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:49 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21566 battles
  • 285
  • [M3TRO] M3TRO
  • Member since:
    08-16-2012
Invitation send with message just read once

douglarse #9 Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:36 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 56490 battles
  • 1,008
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    11-22-2011

View PostFireflyDivision, on 20 December 2016 - 04:55 PM, said:

 

The last thing a clan needs is someone spamming the clan chat with drama. I prefer to complain in private.

 

​Apart from KIA right?



Mr_Bator #10 Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:08 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1612 battles
  • 62
  • [11RHS] 11RHS
  • Member since:
    04-12-2015

-MM recruitment standards require 2127 wn8 overall, exceptional forum shitposting, slaving away hours to make youtube videos for us to take credit for(like an0ther) or forcibly(but not unwillingly) giving sexual favours to XOs.

 

If you have nothing of the above to offer us then I have but one thing to say for you:

Spoiler


FireflyDivision #11 Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:31 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 23780 battles
  • 3,792
  • [L-REM] L-REM
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

View Postdouglarse, on 22 December 2016 - 03:36 AM, said:

 

​Apart from KIA right?

 

You weren't in KIA. You were in KIA2. How would you know? Besides... how many years ago was that?

 

Anyway, thank you for the offers, I found a new clan.


Edited by FireflyDivision, 22 December 2016 - 07:33 AM.


waytoheaven #12 Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:06 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 24158 battles
  • 106
  • Member since:
    01-17-2012
I wonder how you will make EFE-X great again

FireflyDivision #13 Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 23780 battles
  • 3,792
  • [L-REM] L-REM
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

View Postwaytoheaven, on 22 December 2016 - 09:06 AM, said:

I wonder how you will make EFE-X great again

 

They play t10 SH at 00:30, so that's already a plus.



_Gaijin #14 Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View PostFireflyDivision, on 22 December 2016 - 11:15 AM, said:

 

They play t10 SH at 00:30, so that's already a plus.

 

Firefly to the rescue, well now there actually is hope for EFE. 

roastedlemon #15 Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20057 battles
  • 675
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostLouis_Vos, on 22 December 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

 

Firefly to the rescue, well now there actually is hope for EFE. 

 

The hope started when you were kicked... :trollface:

_Gaijin #16 Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View Postroastedlemon, on 22 December 2016 - 03:56 PM, said:

 

The hope started when you were kicked... :trollface:

 

The hope will start when you stop FC'ing

gamesmash25 #17 Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:32 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4104 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    05-28-2013

 

**BULLDOGS IS RECRUITING - Aged 18+ clan looking for members - PM for more info!

I reckon you would do very well in our ever expanding, fun and active clan! Join bulldogs!
We are friendly, ALWAYS up for a laugh and dont mind a good platoon! We have many active members to team up with and play tanks!

Smash

http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/



roastedlemon #18 Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20057 battles
  • 675
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View Postgamesmash25, on 29 December 2016 - 11:32 PM, said:

 

**BULLDOGS IS RECRUITING - Aged 18+ clan looking for members - PM for more info!

I reckon you would do very well in our ever expanding, fun and active clan! Join bulldogs!
We are friendly, ALWAYS up for a laugh and dont mind a good platoon! We have many active members to team up with and play tanks!

Smash

http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/

 

Lel bit late...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users