WG EU something to think about/improve

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

__Othello__ #1 Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:59 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8097 battles
Now recently I had some issues with payment on RU server so I decided to contact WG RU support to see if we can solve the problem. And they always manage to surprise me and show me that my decision to leave EU servers due to WG EU's lets say unwillingness to provide services was right.

I changed servers in 2015/January and immediately RU support struck me with such a different attitude to players/customers I was truth be said... Amazed since I played on EU years and kind got use to copy paste answers or unwillingness to solve anything with ease even though I usually provided everything needed for smooth process. They answered every single of my questions about the ''transfer'' , where are located servers ... Basically they provided me with every bit of info needed for me to decide. And I am not even talking about kindness or actual answers. You could see they are answering directly and to the point exactly to your questions.

And today they did not let me down again. As they replied me in literally 5minutes with precise and kind answer as they always do. So I decided to share this with community and hopefully, hopefully with anyone who can show this at WG EU's offices so they might learn a thing or two.

Категория:Платежи
Подкатегория:Банковская карта

__Leaf__RU

Hello,

I would like to ask about payments. I play on RU server since 2015 and I had no difficulties with payment before. Today I got the message saying this:
''Sorry but you won't be able to add money from this bank card. Try using another card''
Can you tell me what is happening or what changed.

Thank you very much.

Happy Holidays !
__Leaf__RU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Дмитрий Зубров

Добрый день.

На текущий момент наблюдаются технические затруднения при оплате банковскими картами из Вашего региона.

Проблема будет решена в ближайшее время.

Пока же мы рекомендуем воспользоваться альтернативными способами оплаты, которые размещены на сайте нашего Премиум магазина.

Приносим извинения за предоставленные неудобства и желаем приятной игры.

С уважением,
Дмитрий Зубров

Сотрудник Центра поддержки пользователей проекта
Команда Wargaming.net

And this is older conversation.

Заявка №3267696

Категория:
World of Tanks
Подкатегория:
Вопросы технического характера
Hello,

I would like to report possible bug in game... It is the first time I had this problem since I play WoT but I think it should be checked anyway.

Once game started I realized I do not have tracks on my T-34-2. But I could drive my tank just fine.. After game developed further I attacked an enemy T-34-2 and his tracks were missing as well :) I will paste a screenshot. Because I already deleted replay folder. But I think it will be clear what I mean.

The second problem is with game crushing. This problem is well known and WG said they will try to solve this in 9.7 patch. So I hope they will. Because in last month I experience with this issue much more often than before.. I play WoT about 3 years now first on EU server and now here on RU.. And this problem was on both servers of course.. But I never had problems with game crushes after the battle so often.. In last month game crushes increased really badly. Now almost every day I have to restart the game after it ends itself.. So I really hope WG will succeed solve this issue.. while this became really annoying problem... Thanks...

Закрыта

Ответы

Dear Player, thank you for contacting Russian server Support.  Currently, our supported language on the RU server is Russian. Please consider making a request in Russian for receiving support related to RU server at https://ru.wargaming.net/support/ . We would like you to assist us in fixing the issue and would appreciate it greatly if you could send us some information:

• Close all the applications including the World of Tanks game client;
  • Please download the following diagnostic program: http://dl-support.wa...ck_WOT_B_RU.zip
  • Extract the archive to Desktop;
  • Run WGCheck.exe;
  • Turn off both checkboxes in the "Настройки проверки" field;
  • Press "Проверить" button;
  • The program will ask which game client you want to check. Select the folder with the copy of the game client, you want to check, select the file WorldOfTanks.exe, click "Да."
  • Wait until the scan is finished. The report is stored in the root directory of the game client.
  • Please send us WGCheckLog.wgc report.

Best regards, Gleb Bishevski Wargaming.net Customer Service Center

__Leaf__RU
Hi,

Thank you for help even I do not speak Russian. I understand this is RU server and I should use Russian language but the problem is I do not speak Russian. I really would like to learn and write Russian but right now I do not know Russian. I am really sorry. I am on RU server because I do not trust WG EU and I think RU support is much more better. I have a feeling that RU support really want to help the players but WG EU use copy and paste answers. So please I do not use support very often but when I do I can only speak English/Slovak/German . I am sorry if this means any problems to you and I will wait longer if you want. Just help Russian speaking players first and than answer me. I beg you I really do not want to be banned from support just because I do not speak Russian.. I will try to ask my friends to translate my requests to Russian but I can not promise. Anyway I would like to thank you many times that you answered me. That's another thing I like about RU support.. You guys help even when its not in Russian.

And here is the WG Check test result.
Thank you very much again and I wish you all the luck and nice day.

Best regards

Dear player, thank you for your reply and information provided. According to WGCheck report, the game files are not damaged. Please try the following solutions:

1) Perform clean install of nVIDIA GeForce game ready driver version 347.88: http://uk.download.n...tional-whql.exe

The following guide on how to install the NVIDIA Display Driver might be helpful: http://nvidia.custhe...r clean install

2) Please make sure your discrete graphics card nVIDIA GeForce 840M forcibly assigned to work for the World of Tanks game client: https://eu.wargaming...d-how-to-use-it

Please notify us of the outcome.

__Leaf__RU
Hello,

Thank you very much for your help.. It seems everything is fine .. No further issues.. Thank you again

Best regards

Dear Player, we are pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved and look forward to assisting you in the future. We wish you the best of luck playing World of Tanks.

Hopefully someone from WG EU will see this. And hopefully they might actually start working with such attitude as RU colleagues since ''a lot of work'' answer form WG EU is pointless. While on RU servers are 800k active players WG EU can hardly have a lot of work with barely 300k players. And if RU colleagues are capable to solve players issues with such care and so fast.. like 5 minutes O_O..

Screenshot with the amount of players online on RU servers.

shot_001.jpg

Happy Holidays !

:)

Homer_J #2 Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29748 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
TBH, you'd have got the same response from the EU support for that older problem, the one about missing tracks.  It's only their standard copy/paste stuff.

__Othello__ #3 Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8097 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 21 December 2016 - 02:21 PM, said:

TBH, you'd have got the same response from the EU support for that older problem, the one about missing tracks.  It's only their standard copy/paste stuff.

​That's possible..... completely possible. I am speaking more from my own experience. WG EU/WG RU.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users