Looking for good clan (mainly platoons)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Soad_FAN #1 Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:07 PM

Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22015 battles

Hey,

I am looking for a good clan mainly for platoons. What I mean by a good clan is 1800/1900 average WN8. At this point of my WOT play I want to make fun and play platoons. I want to meet decent and good camarades, who know how to play and can help and cooperate on the battlefield. I also do not want to be the best player in the clan in terms of numbers. I would like to join clan which has: WN8 as I mentioned earlier, good atmosphere, decent people, and which is mainly for platooning. I do not want to play CW and Strongholds much, this is why I do not want to join a clan which has resources limits. I do not want to be forced to meet weakly or monthly resources limits. Of course I can play CW and SH, however I have to decide of it myself. 

Second thing is - if your clan does not have 1800-1900 average WN8 - do not write me. If your clan is new and has couple of people - do not write me. Also if your clan has SH limits to fulfill and release people for not doing this - do not write me. Please, save my time and yours. 

What I can offer?

- I am really sociable person and have good sense of humour

- Good English communication

- I play mainly high tiers VIII-X

- I do care about the rest of platoon mates in battles

- I think I am too talkative, so you may expect no silence during platoons :)

- I use TS3

If you think I am the right person for your clan just write in this topic or contact me through the game itself :)

NanoTank500 #2 Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9078 battles
Hello, I have sent you an in game message.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users