Jump to content


need some help to buy a premium tank


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

k1dAyR #1 Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22791 battles
  • 3
  • [-WBZ] -WBZ
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015

Hi fellow tankers, 

I know that this sounds like begging, but i really need some gold to buy a Super Pershing and i can't afford it. I have managed to get 1990 gold. I really want this tank before they remove it from the premium shop. My nickname is k1dAyR and i play on EU server. Anything helps. Happy hollidays!!!

PS: sorry for my english



Ulicum #2 Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39588 battles
  • 1,961
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

Good luck with that, but when you only have 1990 of the needed 7200 gold I am afraid you are asking bit too much from total strangers.
 

Hope you get your tank thought.

 



1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36867 battles
  • 11,489
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
Trust me, you don't want a superpershing.

k1dAyR #4 Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22791 battles
  • 3
  • [-WBZ] -WBZ
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015
well, i thought it was worth trying. I think that they will reduce the price for the holidays and then it won't be that much asking from tankers all over the server. I think this is my last chance to get a tier 8 premium. Merry Christmas to everyone!

1ncompetenc3 #5 Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:15 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36867 battles
  • 11,489
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Postk1dAyR, on 23 December 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

well, i thought it was worth trying. I think that they will reduce the price for the holidays and then it won't be that much asking from tankers all over the server. I think this is my last chance to get a tier 8 premium. Merry Christmas to everyone!

 

If you're going to test your luck with random strangers' generosity, at least pick a decent tank so anyone in a good mood wouldn't feel horrible for giving you a piece of coal.

k1dAyR #6 Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:34 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22791 battles
  • 3
  • [-WBZ] -WBZ
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 25 December 2016 - 03:15 AM, said:

 

If you're going to test your luck with random strangers' generosity, at least pick a decent tank so anyone in a good mood wouldn't feel horrible for giving you a piece of coal.

Any piece of advice is welcomed. I chose the SP because it has preferential mm, great frontal armor and, due to the recent buff to the penetration values, it may help me to grind some credits. Another aspect is that it is the cheapest tier 8 premium (hope i am not wrong with this one).  

I watch alot of live gameplay from many players and i see people making donations at a daily basis. I recon that there are a lot of wot lovers that can afford to make a simple gift to someone that loves the game as much as they do but can't do it on his own. 

It kinda gets frustrating being stuck at tier 8 and not managing to advance to next tier because of the credits :(


Edited by k1dAyR, 25 December 2016 - 03:46 AM.


1ncompetenc3 #7 Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:17 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36867 battles
  • 11,489
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

I'm not a fan of the SP myself, I use it for missions and that's about it. It's painfully slow and the spaced armour only really counts for something at ranges where your own gun is too derpy to hit specific parts of vehicles. Some may like it but to me the SP has nothing going for it, and a penetration buff won't help it much.

I'd look into the T-54 prototype. It doesn't have limited MM but it's better at bullying lower tier and other premium tier VIII tanks, it's not much more gold than the SP and you should have a decent crew ready to go (seeing as you have a T-54 but no US medium tanks at all).



Tonyb1968 #8 Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27420 battles
  • 1,422
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    08-13-2011

But you have some nice premium tanks already, and if you cannot afford to run high tier tanks, do what the rest do, play mid tiers and make money before you play your top tiers ;) 

 

View Postk1dAyR, on 25 December 2016 - 03:34 AM, said:

Any piece of advice is welcomed. I chose the SP because it has preferential mm, great frontal armor and, due to the recent buff to the penetration values, it may help me to grind some credits. Another aspect is that it is the cheapest tier 8 premium (hope i am not wrong with this one).  

I watch alot of live gameplay from many players and i see people making donations at a daily basis. I recon that there are a lot of wot lovers that can afford to make a simple gift to someone that loves the game as much as they do but can't do it on his own. 

It kinda gets frustrating being stuck at tier 8 and not managing to advance to next tier because of the credits :(

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users