Jump to content


2nd account looking for T8 + T6 SH clan


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

ExclamationMark #1 Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:12 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

Hey all,

 

This isn't the account I'm talking about. I've got a 3 month ban, so I'm back to my 2nd account. I've got no interest in T10. Play very little randoms, XVM focus fire and all the clickers have taken all the fun out of it. Any time I'm online, I'm looking for a TB really. So T8 is my focus.

 

My 2nd acc name is Arthur_Dayne.

 

Current tanks:

 

IS3, Pershing, 50 100, IS6, SP, Liberte, Rudy, T64. 

Grinding for the RU251 whenever.

 

Long time since I've looked for a clan so I don't know what other info to give, just ask whatever you want to know.

 

edit: forgot to add, I have started FCing... with the Dingers mind you. They said that I'm good. I don't believe a word of it tbh. 


Edited by ExclamationMark, 25 December 2016 - 09:16 PM.


_Crusad3r_ #2 Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29130 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
What did you do to get a 3 month ban? :P

ExclamationMark #3 Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:57 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

Rammed some LT in my IS6 at the start of a game for a few HP. Then later on, lining up a shot, some wanker drives in front of me just as I shoot. Set him on fire and killed him.

 

Coming back from a 5 month hiatus, I thought team damage resets after a while... like after a month, it goes back to 1 hour. They must have changed it, I know it used to be like that. So salty over it, but what can you do? :sceptic:



_Crusad3r_ #4 Posted 25 December 2016 - 09:25 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29130 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
1 hour ban for the 1st offence - do it while still blue or just went back to normal you get 24hrs - then 1 week - don't know after that :D 

BAIG #5 Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:23 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21566 battles
  • 285
  • [M3TRO] M3TRO
  • Member since:
    08-16-2012
Invitation Send

00mihec00 #6 Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:49 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28416 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostExclamationMark, on 25 December 2016 - 07:57 PM, said:

Rammed some LT in my IS6 at the start of a game for a few HP. Then later on, lining up a shot, some wanker drives in front of me just as I shoot. Set him on fire and killed him.

 

Coming back from a 5 month hiatus, I thought team damage resets after a while... like after a month, it goes back to 1 hour. They must have changed it, I know it used to be like that. So salty over it, but what can you do? :sceptic:

its just stupid excuse..... he was probabbly rigging the game or using some nasty mods :) i am shooting bots and other idiots in this game.... so iam blue at least 3x in month didnt got higher ban then 24hrs


Edited by 00mihec00, 26 December 2016 - 09:50 AM.


SPAOK #7 Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:27 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9591 battles
  • 102
  • [GG-EZ] GG-EZ
  • Member since:
    08-22-2016
PM sent

ExclamationMark #8 Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:30 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View Post00mihec00, on 26 December 2016 - 09:49 AM, said:

its just stupid excuse..... he was probabbly rigging the game or using some nasty mods :) i am shooting bots and other idiots in this game.... so iam blue at least 3x in month didnt got higher ban then 24hrs

 

Yes, you got me. Please don't spread the word, I wouldn't want to be known as a cheater. That would be unbearable. 

Shnuks #9 Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:42 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35745 battles
  • 4,990
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    06-16-2012
Wait....you got a 3 month ban for ramming someone?

MofaKlaus_ #10 Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:50 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17002 battles
  • 684
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013
Come back;)

Djviner #11 Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 416 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    12-18-2016
join heffy fam :trollface:

ExclamationMark #12 Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:41 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View PostShnuks, on 28 December 2016 - 09:42 AM, said:

Wait....you got a 3 month ban for ramming someone?

 

Read what I said after too... Some dipshit drove in front of me just as I shot, set him on fire and killed him. 

Coming back from a 5 month break... I wasn't expecting a 3 f$cking month ban for team damage. I thought it reset to 1 hour after a while. Oh well, now I can enjoy even more XVM focusing clickwagons. 

 

View PostMofaKlaus_, on 28 December 2016 - 09:50 AM, said:

Come back;)

 

Is Janusz still in RGT? 

Edited by ExclamationMark, 28 December 2016 - 05:42 PM.


ExclamationMark #13 Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:25 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
Still looking for a clam :child:

_Crusad3r_ #14 Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29130 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostExclamationMark, on 31 December 2016 - 07:25 PM, said:

Still looking for a clam :child:

 

Clam? 

douglarse #15 Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 56498 battles
  • 1,008
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    11-22-2011

View PostExclamationMark, on 28 December 2016 - 04:41 PM, said:

 

Read what I said after too... Some dipshit drove in front of me just as I shot, set him on fire and killed him. 

Coming back from a 5 month break... I wasn't expecting a 3 f$cking month ban for team damage. I thought it reset to 1 hour after a while. Oh well, now I can enjoy even more XVM focusing clickwagons. 

 

 

Seriously?

 

I shoot teammates all the time and the most I have ever had was a 24 hour ban, 3 month and you been up to something else man.

 

But free bump for your clan search eh



ExclamationMark #16 Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:16 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View Postdouglarse, on 01 January 2017 - 12:55 AM, said:

Seriously?

 

I shoot teammates all the time and the most I have ever had was a 24 hour ban, 3 month and you been up to something else man.

 

But free bump for your clan search eh

 

Yeah. I'm still pissed about it. Obviously I wasn't expecting a ban in the first place... wasn't planning on doing any team damage. And then I get a 3 month ban... just eugh. :sceptic: 

 

All I can think of is before I left, I must have done some team damage, and the system remembered it over that 5 month break. If it's not that, I really don't know.

 

Anyway, I just found a clan. Thanks though... doubt you remember, but we're ex-KIA members, my first klanu. Still remember playing T10 CW in my Chaffee because I didn't have anything else. :teethhappy:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users