[Solved ]Not possible to use PayPal Wallet for World of Tanks?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

freddiebox #1 Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 376 battles

In short I don't want to use my card to purchase premium items on World of Tanks, but I do have money on my PayPal Wallet ready to use. I only get the "Sorry, something went wrong. Action Temporarily Unavailable" when I check out through PayPal. Other games and platforms like Steam works just fine using PayPal like this. And yes I have over 30 sitting on my PayPal and I'm trying to buy 500 Gold worth around 2. I have tried clearing out Firefox cache and using different browsers to complete the purchase like Explorer and Edge but same issue there.  Any ideas?

Edit: I realized the payment I had received on my PayPal account was in EUR, while I had my country in the Premium Store set to SEK. Changed country to the closest country using EUR and it managed to grab the money from my PayPal account.

Edited by freddiebox, 27 December 2016 - 09:20 PM.

Dis4ster #2 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27952 battles
Could it be that you are using Firefox with NoScript addon? NoScript stops a script that is needed to log into your PayPal Acc. from WG site this causes the error. You have to disable NoScript to use Paypal as payment method.

Edited by Dis4ster, 27 December 2016 - 05:37 PM.

freddiebox #3 Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 376 battles

View PostDis4ster, on 27 December 2016 - 05:34 PM, said:

Could it be that you are using Firefox with NoScript addon? NoScript stops a script that is needed to log into your PayPal Acc. from WG site this causes the error. You have to disable NoScript to use Paypal as payment method.

Not using any addons for Firefox that could cause this conflict. And I also sent a ticket to Wargaming about this but not gotten an answer yet so I turned to the forums to have more possibilities.

I will try though to disable all my addons and see if that change anything. But I don't see how it would as the PayPal handshake don't work when using other browsers either like Explorer and Edge.

freddiebox #4 Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 376 battles
Tried disabling all Firefox addons but no luck getting PayPal to work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users