Accaunt hacking Offiacal wargaming help asap

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Mikeli111 #1 Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39417 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

Staff member help needed. Here is the situation, hacker got trough the into wargaming network and picked the account that invested a lot of time and money to steal it. Atm this is what i know, original user is Baggie66 and the new user that hacked him got into his e mail and changed the name in GONIVO17 be aware this person stole the account from baggie. Baggie was a member of the clan for last 5 years spend a lot of time and money in this game and wargaming is not taking any serious actions. I know the holidays are on and that's why im even using the forums to get attention from the admins and wargaming stuff so they can help out my friend. Hacker did got into wargaming database and picked the e mails that are not protected by 2 step verification. By the way on some network providers are sending wargamings codes as spam so check with your internet provider if you are not getting the messages in. Atm Wargaming security for all of us might be breached and since holiday season is up they might react till is 2 late.

Im doing this cause no one in the support staff is reacting even after i sent all the details, need the help form the admins on the forums and this is the best way to warn them about the issue so wargaming admins pls help!!

basin79 #2 Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:22 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostMikeli111, on 27 December 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

Staff member help needed. Here is the situation, hacker got trough the into wargaming network and picked the account that invested a lot of time and money to steal it. Atm this is what i know, original user is Baggie66 and the new user that hacked him got into his e mail and changed the name in GONIVO17 be aware this person stole the account from baggie. Baggie was a member of the clan for last 5 years spend a lot of time and money in this game and wargaming is not taking any serious actions. I know the holidays are on and that's why im even using the forums to get attention from the admins and wargaming stuff so they can help out my friend. Hacker did got into wargaming database and picked the e mails that are not protected by 2 step verification. By the way on some network providers are sending wargamings codes as spam so check with your internet provider if you are not getting the messages in. Atm Wargaming security for all of us might be breached and since holiday season is up they might react till is 2 late.

Im doing this cause no one in the support staff is reacting even after i sent all the details, need the help form the admins on the forums and this is the best way to warn them about the issue so wargaming admins pls help!!

Posted Image

Edited by basin79, 27 December 2016 - 08:22 PM.

Wayneable #3 Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:37 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43684 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Seeing as it is the Christmas holiday now it might take some time for WG to reply, not to mention to check out what you are saying.

Mikeli111 #4 Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39417 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Yep hoped that with this i can attract some attention of any of the staff members since they must be full of vodka by now.

Mikeli111 #5 Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39417 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Update he got his e mail back now we hope someone form wargaming will wake up to get his account back

Schmeksiman #6 Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:16 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16405 battles
  • [INC] INC

Highly unlikely that anyone hacked into WG database.

Chances are your guy lost his account because somebody hacked into his PC, got the email and simply reset the password. 99% of the time the it's the end user that allows one to steal the password by poorly managing his PC.

Support should be able to sort that out but he will need all of his transaction details to prove the ownership of the account.

Mikeli111 #7 Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39417 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Yep he has all of that stuff ready. All we need is wargaming stuff to contact him hopefully in nex 2 days to sort it out. Update one of our clan members traced that's skilled the e mail ip to Moscow then someone logged into his e mail in Slovakia its a good chance that someone intentionally stole the account then sold it to someone else... To be honest i don't know whose worse of those 2 I think wargaming needs to crack these illegal trading sites they are full of scammers and thief's.

Edited by Mikeli111, 28 December 2016 - 12:29 AM.

Mikeli111 #8 Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39417 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
The subject is almost done maybe the in next 2 days Baggie66 will have his account back tnx everyone for the support and 1st free moderator can close the thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users