EU vs RU server Advent Calendar 2016

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kozak_13 #1 Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 62038 battles

Please compare Christmas offers on the EU and the RU server:

http://calendar.worldoftanks.ru/?utm_campaign=wot-portal&utm_medium=link&utm_source=promotion&utm_content=onedayoffer-is6

For all premium tanks level 8 - 30% discounts. I'm in complete shock. And it repeats from year to year. On all my questions are always stupid or incompetent answers. On the RU server always better deals around and cheaper. For me it is simply FULL discrimination of EU players.  So… WOT EU managers believe in Europe live only millionaires? And what's more, we cannot directly ask our questions to the WOT EU managers.

I think we all need to start to press these WOT EU fat cats.

basin79 #2 Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:15 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
Pointless doing it to yourself. 2 separate servers and 2 separate deals.

WG EU have quite often been the runt of the litter when comparing them to the other servers. Which is why it's best to not look at what the others are offering.

TypucT_fc6 #3 Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 785 battles

View PostKozak_13, on 28 December 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

http://calendar.worldoftanks.ru/?utm_campaign=wot-portal&utm_medium=link&utm_source=promotion&utm_content=onedayoffer-is6

For all premium tanks level 8 - 30% discounts. I'm in complete shock. And it repeats from year to year. On all my questions are always stupid or incompetent answers. On the RU server always better deals around and cheaper. For me it is simply FULL discrimination of EU players.  So… WOT EU managers believe in Europe live only millionaires? And what's more, we cannot directly ask our questions to the WOT EU managers.

on the ru region, a different leadership and a very large online and a lot of streamers for this game in contrast to the EU servers and you can also register on that server and play there what the problem is do not see but bear in mind on the ru region players stronger than here

TypucT_fc6 #4 Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 785 battles

View Postbasin79, on 28 December 2016 - 03:15 PM, said:

Pointless doing it to yourself. 2 separate servers and 2 separate deals.

WG EU have quite often been the runt of the litter when comparing them to the other servers. Which is why it's best to not look at what the others are offering.

totally agree with you

Edited by TypucT_fc6, 31 December 2016 - 01:53 AM.

TypucT_fc6 #5 Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 785 battles

View PostKozak_13, on 28 December 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

Edited by TypucT_fc6, 31 December 2016 - 02:16 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users