looking for an international clan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

apulunas #1 Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31486 battles
  • [W0LVE] W0LVE

i am looking for an international clan just to chill. i don't like clan wars, but castle wars is a must. i also like to toon with good wn8 fellows.

my overall is 2.1k, recent is 3.1k wn8.

lastly, i prefer high wn8 clans.

Edited by FireflyDivision, 14 January 2017 - 11:26 AM.
Thread closed because clan has been found.

gamesmash25 #2 Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4293 battles

Hey there Apulunas! Im a recruiting officer for the BULLDOGS clan! We are a fully international clan with members from all over the world! We are mature and our ranks boast some very good player that i think you would benefit from playing along side either in platoons, or maybe clan wars in the near future! 

We are an 18+ clan, as we like to have a laugh on our teamspeak channel, and we also allow our members to play any games they want (its not just a WOT clan) and use our teamspeak channels to communicate! All we ask is that our members stay active and use the teamspeak everytime they are on after 6pm UK time.

If this sounds good to you, id be more than happy to send you the details for our teamspeak channel and me and you can have a chat in one of our rooms, and see if the Bulldogs are the clan for you!

Check out our forum page for more information: http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/

Thanks for your time!

Smash

Heaven_The_Animal #3 Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7694 battles
  • [TMBLE] TMBLE

View PostKeyzy_LV, on 02 January 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

O-S-C is internacional clan. We playing platoons, team battles and other staff. Waiting for new global map to start earn up gold. If u like it come to us.

--- Case Closed --- 

Edited by Louis_Vos, 02 January 2017 - 12:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users