[0.9.20.0] Milkym4n's Type 74 (STB-1 Replacement) WT Import v1.4 + Type 61 (HD) WT Import - Pale...

Pansy Milkym4n

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy #1 Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:06 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

I need to get this straight out of the way. Both the Type 61 and Type 74 (STB-1 Replacement) imported from War Thunder belongs to Milkym4n, and can be downloaded on his website here. For more of his work, you can check his thread. As such, I take absolutely no credit whatsoever for this mod, as this is nothing more than a reskin. Anyway, now that that's been said, to the thread at hand.

Hello once again. Unlike my previous threads, I feel like I want to get the list of other modmakers out of the way first. So yeah, here are links to other modmakers that I highly recommend you check out if you haven't.

Sgt_Krollnikow51 - See his thread here; http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/313731-sgt-krollnikows-tank-factory/
Posh_And_Becks - See his thread here; http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/575636-poshs-skins/

Anthoniusii - See his thread here; http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/465195-anthoniusiis-09141-skins-index-in-1st-postt26e4-super-pershing-3rd-armored-division-germany-1945-in-post-64/

FastestClassic (NA Forums) - See his thread here; http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/505250-09152-classics-skin-workshop-updated-japanese-brown-color-swap-pack-sept-15th/

KiloRock (RU Forums) - See his thread here (pardon what happens to the cyrillic text, the link should still work fine); http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1801715-%D1%88%D0%BA%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B8-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8/

Milkym4n - See his thread here; http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/634825-milkys-modshop-the-2nd-or-maybe-even-3rd-try-like-i-care/

Kubana - See his thread here; http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/575132-kubana-skins/

Fett713 - See his thread here; http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/508071-fetts-reskin-motor-pool/

TheFalkonett - See his thread here; http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/606339-thefalkonetts-random-acts-of-stowage/

Ok, ok, now we'll actually get to the thread itself. This mod contains reskins of both Milkym4n's Type 74 (STB-1 Replacement) and Type 61, turning them from the original aquamarine colour to a pale Dark-Green, somewhat similar to the regular colour of other Japanese vehicles in-game but not exactly the same (as personally, I prefer a darker tone to it. Notice a trend here with my skins? :teethhappy:). I've probably not done it perfectly, but I do hope it's good enough for everyone. There really isn't much else to it, so here's the previews.

Type 74 Previews
Type 61 Previews

All credit to the mod, if I didn't say it enough times, belongs to Milkym4n and I'll take this down if requested to. That said, I hope you enjoy and please report any problems to me. :honoring:

Type 74 (STB-1): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B52ep4vWHrxVTGdZNEp6R0tzZDg

Type 61: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B52ep4vWHrxVTlRrby00dWlWbVU

If the pale Dark-Green doesn't tickle your fancy, I suggest taking a look over to one of the modmakers listed in the links above, FastestClassic, as he has also redone both the Type 61 and Type 74 in a lovely reddish-brown colour to go with his mod that recolours every HD Japanese tank to the same colour. Additionally, the Japanese decal in my previews also belongs to him and you can find it in the same mod, link right below.

Spoiler

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/505250-091701-classics-skin-workshop-early-beta-of-israeli-desert-base-pack-released-1231/page__st__120__pid__10610465#entry10610465

Last few things to say;

-the mod comes with an optional change to the STB-1's name and description to perhaps better reflect the Type 74 Replacement. This is optional namely because I believe it could cause issues with regards to updates, so please be wary about just copying+pasting it whenever an update occurs. That said, I think it looks rather fitting.

Spoiler

-there are also optional GUI Icons for both, replacing them with an in-game screenshot modified to hopefully more accurately portray the imported models compared to using just the base icons. They are not perfect, and the Type 61 Lacks one for the version without a gun canvas, but I hope they'll do. The previews are thanks to TankSchmidt, as I do not own either of the tanks myself;

Spoiler

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 31 August 2017 - 08:04 PM.

TankSchmidt #2 Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:21 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21402 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
Amazing / 10 :great:

Desyatnik_Pansy #3 Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:59 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
I only just remembered that I didn't put the watermark in the alpha layer (?) of the AM File back in. I'll have to put it back at some other point as tbh, I don't want to update the link just for that. :hiding:

TankSchmidt #4 Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:09 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21402 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

Some sexy screens:

Spoiler

Spoiler

...and one more remark

- If you want to use the rename/description change but you have already some other mods that change your texts, just replace the japan_vehicles.mo in {your WoT directory]\res_mods\{version with too many dots}\text\lc_messages.

Edited by TankSchmidt, 04 January 2017 - 02:13 AM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #5 Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:35 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 04 January 2017 - 12:59 AM, said:

I only just remembered that I didn't put the watermark in the alpha layer (?) of the AM File back in. I'll have to put it back at some other point as tbh, I don't want to update the link just for that. :hiding:

I lied, kinda. Not even a day and already updated it to v1.1 as I've now added optional GUI Icons (and fixed added back Milky's watermark in the alpha channel, with hopefully no issues as a result). They're not perfect, as I basically just took an in-game screenshot and removed everything but the Type 74 Model itself but I think it looks alright enough.

Pardon of course that I don't own an STB-1 So the previews are pretty crap, but yeah, here's what you're getting as another optional choice.

Spoiler

Otherwise, the link in the OP Has been updated and you can also redownload it from below.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fc51hjtwqhftft1/%5B0.9.17.0.1%5D+Milkym4n%27s+Type+74+%28STB-1+Replacement%29+Pale+Dark-Green+Skin+v1.1.rar

I'll be adding this to my NA Thread probably tomorrow Lol nope.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 04 January 2017 - 06:46 AM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #6 Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:57 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
Screenshots of the GUI Icons when owned added, thanks to the help of TankSchmidt. :great:

Kubana #7 Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29391 battles
  • [KRAWL] KRAWL
i dont have it but really cool

NakedVegan #8 Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17744 battles
  • [V3GAN] V3GAN

No, it does not belong to Milkym4n, stop spreading lies.

The model is imported from War Thunder:

http://warthunder.com/en/news/4396-development-type-74-the-height-of-technology-en/

Desyatnik_Pansy #9 Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostNakedVegan, on 04 January 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

No, it does not belong to Milkym4n, stop spreading lies.

The model is imported from War Thunder:

http://warthunder.com/en/news/4396-development-type-74-the-height-of-technology-en/

I felt a bit rude making this post in Milky's thread but to both respond to your post here and there at the same time.

View PostNakedVegan, on 04 January 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

Milkym4n...STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PLAGIARISM YOU DAMN HYPOCRITE.

Your Japanese tank models are 100% taken from War Thunder and you're NOT mentioning it on your own blog you damn thief! If you're afraid of legal issues then stop whining about plagiarism, since it's the exact same thing you're doing on your blog !!!

Let me get it right out the way; you're right, it's not directly mentioned anywhere. I personally didn't mention it in the title of the thread as I felt it made the title way too long. However, to be fair, I think it was pretty obvious to most that it was a WT Import and someone on the Type 74 Page even mentions it without it being stated, so clearly he got it. I want to say someone posted the videos of the STB-1 and Type 61 on the Remodelling thread and Milky stated he would import them to WoT Once they hit the WT Test Server or something, but I don't feel like digging for the exact quote atm.

It is a bit wrong to not include it, but I don't think it's the end of the world as most people seem to already know it's a WT Import with some parts modified (such as the IR and the Chassis) and I do not believe it was intentionally left out in a malicious way. I will however atleast edit it on my thread if it helps.

Additionally, I believe the main part about plagiarism with regards to his model is the result of the work importing it. It's not just "Click fingers and import", it takes a fair bit of time and add to that the parts Milky modified. All that work importing the model to WoT, making sure it works without crashes, so on and so forth only for everyone's favourite Russian comedian to come along, download the model and reupload it claiming it's his very own work, made even better when it fails to work because he broke the vehicle script paths.

So uhm.. yeah?

NakedVegan #10 Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17744 battles
  • [V3GAN] V3GAN

That russian thief is doubtlessly one of the worst kind. But I don't know if he's pretending that someone's plagiarising "his" work.

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 04 January 2017 - 06:51 PM, said:

However, to be fair, I think it was pretty obvious to most that it was a WT Import and someone on the Type 74 Page even mentions it without it being stated, so clearly he got it.

So, because 1 person got it you conclude that all the others must have gotten it aswell? I doubt it.

Edited by NakedVegan, 04 January 2017 - 07:27 PM.

Milkym4n #11 Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:29 PM

Skin Guru

• Player
  • 32887 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

:great:

Spoiler

Sorry for derailing this.

Desyatnik_Pansy #12 Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:32 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostMilkym4n, on 04 January 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

:great:

Spoiler

Sorry for derailing this.

Huh, I don't see that when I view it unless I'm on the wrong page. ;x;

Spoiler
Spoiler

Milkym4n #13 Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

Skin Guru

• Player
  • 32887 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

Ah must have forgotten that.

Could update it but someone might go "I called him out and now he's backtracking" so it will stay like it is :trollface:

Desyatnik_Pansy #14 Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:31 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
The Type 61 Is now finished and ready to upload, but I want to do a GUI Icon for it like the Type 74 (this one has no edits to the text either. I could add the watermark within the text like with the Type 74, but I don't really think I want to offer the option to just add that). I also have to better position the Type 74's GUI Icon, so yeah, it might be up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Desyatnik_Pansy #15 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:56 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

Thread has been updated as I've now added the Type 61. :P

I also once again forgot to put Milky's watermark back into the alpha channel for the respective AMs. That'll be fixed in a future update as I don't want to update the download JUST for that.

EDIT: Icons have now been updated to the version without the flag. If you look closely you can clearly see where I just painted over the flag (saved redoing the whole icon just so I could actually remember to hide the icon that time, but if in the future I do completely redo them again I oughta remember to do that), but hopefully it's not a problem.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 07 January 2017 - 05:41 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #16 Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

While I'm not sure about this, I believe this as well as most of my other mods can just be copied safely over to the new 0.9.17.0.3 (?) folder with the micropatch. That said, be warned about using the text edits (same case for the T-34-3 Black, hence why I'll have posted the same there and not bumped every one of my threads) as they might have been changed slightly with the micropatch. I'll be updating them just to be safe when I get the chance tomorrow to go through all my mods to make sure they all work.

EDIT: Downloads should be updated to 0.9.17.0.3 Now. If there are any issues of course, please inform me and also, the Type 61 Now actually has Milky's watermarks back in the AMs and GMMs so that's nice. :P

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 24 January 2017 - 08:17 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #17 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 12541 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

I'm not particularly fussy about bumping my threads just to say "updated" with each patch since, y'know, that'd be stupid and the page would just be spammed by mods because I can't just make one dedicated thread. Nonetheless, this one I feel I have to. The models themselves now use the wotmod format. The instructions inside have been changed accordingly, but I still feel like I should say it here too. To install, extract the wotmod files to the "mods" folder in your WoT Game files and the respective patch number folder within. The Type 61 Contains two script files; one for having the gun canvas, the other for having it removed; so choose the one you'd prefer to have. That will install the remodel itself, but not the skin. For that, extract the "vehicles" folder to good ol' res_mods and the patch folder within.

The other parts of each mod; the GUI Icons or the text change should work as they did before. Of course, if you encounter any problems, please inform me.

Also tagged with Pansy, Milkym4n

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users