Jump to content


1800 WN8 (2700 WN8 Recent) Is Looking For A New Clan!

English Speaking Community Clan Zone Looking for a Clan

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

xX_ShadowsOf_Abba3_Xx #1 Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41201 battles
  • 6
  • [HOOT] HOOT
  • Member since:
    08-06-2011

Looking for a Clan!

Hi. ~1800 wn8 player is looking for a decent stronk/CW clan. I am writing here again, because my current clan is getting down. (It's not my fault propably :P) However, I am looking a clan that is decent. I have a lot good CW tanks. IS-3, ltwt... etc. Tier 10: 3 soviet meds, E5, B-C...  And I hope that clan have good stronghold, good activity, no assholes etc... If u look my stats, you see I am active player 600-900 games in a month.

signature.png

"See You On The Battlefield"

 


Edited by xX_ShadowsOf_Abba3_Xx, 05 January 2017 - 05:15 PM.


_Gaijin #2 Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016
roast.ts3dns.eu all I say ;)

BAIG #3 Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21566 battles
  • 285
  • [M3TRO] M3TRO
  • Member since:
    08-16-2012

Hello Mate,

 

We will be Glad To Bring you in! We have Clans for & will be happy to take you in for Clan 1.



ITALUX #4 Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16227 battles
  • 695
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014
Would definitely give ROAST a chance if I were you. Played with them and they are a great bunch. The clan has great potential and I'm sure we'll see them in some of the top positions really soon.

gamesmash25 #5 Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4104 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    05-28-2013

Hey mate, give the Bulldogs a look, im sure we can get you into our ranks and fighting beside the Bulls before you know it!

 

http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/



SPAOK #6 Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9591 battles
  • 102
  • [GG-EZ] GG-EZ
  • Member since:
    08-22-2016
OSC?

Radu_Korne #7 Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,403
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013

View PostITALUX, on 05 January 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

Would definitely give ROAST a chance if I were you. Played with them and they are a great bunch. The clan has great potential and I'm sure we'll see them in some of the top positions really soon.

 

Louis_Vos as commander... says it all tbh, check out the forums first :D guy is notorious, but not in a good way

_Gaijin #8 Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View PostRadu_Korne, on 06 January 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

 

Louis_Vos as commander... says it all tbh, check out the forums first :D guy is notorious, but not in a good way

 

Sorry men you dont fit our requirements try again later... :(

ITALUX #9 Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16227 battles
  • 695
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014

View PostRadu_Korne, on 06 January 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

 

Louis_Vos as commander... says it all tbh, check out the forums first :D guy is notorious, but not in a good way

 

The fact he can be a troll in the forums doesnt mean he's a bad player or a bad commander. Plus, a clan is not about the commander but about the community and a community open to jokes is a good community. There are many clans that have a community which is too serious and doesnt take jokes on the forum too nicely... *hint hint*

Edited by ITALUX, 06 January 2017 - 03:31 PM.


_Gaijin #10 Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View PostITALUX, on 06 January 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

 

The fact he can be a troll in the forums doesnt mean he's a bad player or a bad commander. Plus, a clan is not about the commander but about the community and a community open to jokes is a good community. There are many clans that have a community which is too serious and doesnt take jokes on the forum too nicely... *hint hint*

 

90% of the guys claiming that I might be a bad commander, or whatever never played under my command, or never played with me 90% here talking about me doesnt even heared my voice on TS or ever played with me a single game :D thats the funny part... Even tho there are some decent/good players here which I would give a shot at my clan and with their respect we could make some great things happen, they just follow the rumours which are 98% of the time completely lies...

Edited by Louis_Vos, 06 January 2017 - 03:40 PM.


Radu_Korne #11 Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:58 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,403
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013

View PostLouis_Vos, on 06 January 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

 

Sorry men you dont fit our requirements try again later... :(

 

You even have requirements? Things are serious then, innit? :P Good luck, commander ! Nobody wanted to recruit you and you made your own clan or...

_Gaijin #12 Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View PostRadu_Korne, on 06 January 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

 

You even have requirements? Things are serious then, innit? :P Good luck, commander ! Nobody wanted to recruit you and you made your own clan or...

 

GL to you ;)


Edited by Louis_Vos, 06 January 2017 - 06:34 PM.


mike920 #13 Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:44 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20850 battles
  • 254
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012

View PostRadu_Korne, on 06 January 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

 

You even have requirements? Things are serious then, innit? :P Good luck, commander ! Nobody wanted to recruit you and you made your own clan or...

 

Or you can go and suck in your ex-QSF fanboy clan that ran and made their own clan because Johnharmon flamed them, you are an example of everything that is wrong with PFU... too bad there are some real heroes in there tainted by the likes of you and Fdeppy....

brumbarr #14 Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:16 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostITALUX, on 06 January 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

 

The fact he can be a troll in the forums doesnt mean he's a bad player or a bad commander. Plus, a clan is not about the commander but about the community and a community open to jokes is a good community. There are many clans that have a community which is too serious and doesnt take jokes on the forum too nicely... *hint hint*

Look at what mike just posted here, do you consider that a joke? Would you as the commander of the clan he is shaming because he got kicked because he didnt fit in take this as a joke? 



_Crusad3r_ #15 Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29123 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostLouis_Vos, on 05 January 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

roast.ts3dns.eu all I say ;)

 

View PostITALUX, on 05 January 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

Would definitely give ROAST a chance if I were you. Played with them and they are a great bunch. The clan has great potential and I'm sure we'll see them in some of the top positions really soon.

 

View PostRadu_Korne, on 06 January 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

 

Louis_Vos as commander... says it all tbh, check out the forums first :D guy is notorious, but not in a good way

 

View PostLouis_Vos, on 06 January 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

 

Sorry men you dont fit our requirements try again later... :(

 

View PostITALUX, on 06 January 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

 

The fact he can be a troll in the forums doesnt mean he's a bad player or a bad commander. Plus, a clan is not about the commander but about the community and a community open to jokes is a good community. There are many clans that have a community which is too serious and doesnt take jokes on the forum too nicely... *hint hint*

 

View PostLouis_Vos, on 06 January 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

 

90% of the guys claiming that I might be a bad commander, or whatever never played under my command, or never played with me 90% here talking about me doesnt even heared my voice on TS or ever played with me a single game :D thats the funny part... Even tho there are some decent/good players here which I would give a shot at my clan and with their respect we could make some great things happen, they just follow the rumours which are 98% of the time completely lies...

 

View PostRadu_Korne, on 06 January 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

 

You even have requirements? Things are serious then, innit? :P Good luck, commander ! Nobody wanted to recruit you and you made your own clan or...

 

View PostLouis_Vos, on 06 January 2017 - 05:33 PM, said:

 

GL to you ;)

 

View Postmike920, on 06 January 2017 - 09:44 PM, said:

 

Or you can go and suck in your ex-QSF fanboy clan that ran and made their own clan because Johnharmon flamed them, you are an example of everything that is wrong with PFU... too bad there are some real heroes in there tainted by the likes of you and Fdeppy....

 

View Postbrumbarr, on 07 January 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

Look at what mike just posted here, do you consider that a joke? Would you as the commander of the clan he is shaming because he got kicked because he didnt fit in take this as a joke? 

 

brumbarr - considering it was your clan member that started this bull$hit on someone's recruitment topic you can't say anything - Go take this somewhere private if you ask me, this guy is trying to find a clan and you lot are cluttering it with useless and needless crap....

 

Also OP - maybe make a new topic - this one looks like a childrens playground now :( Also GL in finding a new clan ;)


Edited by BigBadVuk, 08 January 2017 - 11:54 AM.
This post has been moderated by Wg staff member due to inappropriate content


Radu_Korne #16 Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,403
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013
[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk, 08 January 2017 - 11:54 AM.
This post has been moderated by Wg staff member due to inappropriate content


_Gaijin #17 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View PostRadu_Korne, on 07 January 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

[edited]

 

ITALUX, played with me he says this out of experience, you never played with me and never will. So before you start spreading rumours (u already started) first come play with me then talk. All of you posts from now off are getting reported as offensive, because simply. They are 100% lies. And 100% non recruitment topic related either they are true. 

 

Im sorry Shadows, sadly people are interested in beeing me a bit to much (probably jaleous).. 


Edited by BigBadVuk, 08 January 2017 - 11:54 AM.


_Gaijin #18 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View PostLouis_Vos, on 07 January 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

 

ITALUX, played with me he says this out of experience, you never played with me and never will. So before you start spreading rumours (u already started) first come play with me then talk. All of you posts from now off are getting reported as offensive, because simply. They are 100% lies. And 100% non recruitment topic related either they are true. 

 

Im sorry Shadows, sadly people are interested in beeing me a bit to much (probably jaleous).. 

 

Edit : The worse part about it I just said roast.ts3dns.eu all I say, and so many haters came in.. Obviously its my bad KAPPA XD

mike920 #19 Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20850 battles
  • 254
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012

View Postbrumbarr, on 07 January 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

Look at what mike just posted here, do you consider that a joke? Would you as the commander of the clan he is shaming because he got kicked because he didnt fit in take this as a joke? 

 

#ROASTED

Mystery___X #20 Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 41809 battles
  • 156
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011
you can joion HDU, we are rebuilding. we will haveplayers from all skill levels and just have fun.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users