• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

kreso03 #41 Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21981 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Spoiler

Autoloaders excel at taking out alone targets, yet can't take many hits themselves. In this case, problem is in you.

cowtapult1 #42 Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1357 battles

View Postkreso03, on 06 January 2017 - 02:04 PM, said:

Wow, that's rather big tinfoil hat you have on you.
Can't remember what's called, but the most plausible theory is the one that has least variables. "O... cutter".
Basically, what I'm saying is that you should think before writing.

And u need be less arogant no skil bot playing mainly op tanks in platoon and with 0 skill if no illegal mods. But its ok . One day u will learn to play with own skill.

Linux_Pingviini #43 Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4601 battles

View PostNikToo, on 09 January 2017 - 12:02 AM, said:

There are three things which are screwing up this game and making it into just an arcade shooter:

-Super mediums which zoom around the battlefield at impossible speeds, making kamikaze runs because they know they have about 800mm turret armour.

-Autoloaders. For some reason, some tanks get nerfed because of "historical accuracy", whereas autoloaders don't, or they'd take about 45 minutes to reload. Giving autoloaders the option to zoom up, take a hit and then put 4000 dmg in your backside while you reload is simply stupid. Autoloaders don't work like that in reality and they shouldn't have become the veritable machine guns they are in the game, especially the AMX 13-90. No human could sit inside a tank like that, going over bumpy ground and somehow operate a tank, much less shoot accurately.

-Paper TDs. Getting yourself slapped around in a Jagdtiger by a Grille 15 is no fun, seeing as one was real and one not. Being able to slap whatever arbitrary stats onto a non-existent tank has really hurt this game. Why not put a 300 mm naval gun on a hovertank and really go for it? Skorpions, Objekts, WTFs (as I call them), all imaginary supertanks which if they had been so brilliant would have been produced.

Biggest of the three are the autoloaders though. Absolutely ruined the game and I'm never surprised when I see them doing 4-5000 dmg in a game while I sit there in a nerfed Centurion wondering where that Bat Chat came from.

Edit: case in point, just played my T9 Pershing against a B-C 25 t AP. He spots me, tracks me AND does about 400 dmg in the first shot. Then I can get two shots off while he shoots a total of five, missing one and somehow leaving me with 134 HP out 1700, while I knock him for about 800 in two shots. How is that even remotely fair? How do you even compete against that? Hide? Sit in the corner and let the autoloaders hammer it out between themselves and then go in and hope there's anyone left? The damage of the autoloaders simply must be nerfed to about 250. If two tanks, one single-shot and one autoloader each have the same time to shoot at each other, it should be an equal amount of damage, so either two shots for 800 or four shots for 800, not four shots for 1600. Or decrease the accuracy something chronic, so four shots but they'll go all over the place. Something must be done, but it won't. Simple as.

</rant>

Do not Cry. You will have the same opportunity as other players: Buy B-C 25 t AP.

Autoloader is the best in this game.

Rustybolt #44 Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14006 battles
Wow time to reduce that RNG....you just give the conspiracy theorists more arguments. 5% RNG would be nice then you are not in the 'lap of the gods'.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users