Jump to content


T26E5, AMX M4 49 camouflage OPTIONAL yes no ?; POLL, customer service

T26E5 AMX M4 mle. 49 camo camouflage clown tank clown premium tank Patriot Liberte

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Special premium tank camouflages OPTIONAL (59 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Premium tanks with special camouflage optional ? (you can buy special painted and/or standard non painted version)

  1. Yes, i would like to have an option to buy special and/or standard version of premium tanks (54 votes [91.53%])

    Percentage of vote: 91.53%

  2. No, i'm fine with just one option. (5 votes [8.47%])

    Percentage of vote: 8.47%

Would you buy T26E5 standard version (without Patriot camouflage) ?

  1. Yes (48 votes [81.36%])

    Percentage of vote: 81.36%

  2. No (11 votes [18.64%])

    Percentage of vote: 18.64%

Would you buy AMX M4 mle. 49 standard version (no Liberte camouflage)

  1. Yes (43 votes [72.88%])

    Percentage of vote: 72.88%

  2. No (16 votes [27.12%])

    Percentage of vote: 27.12%

Only standard versions of all premium tanks... special camouflages being sold separately ?

  1. Yes (45 votes [76.27%])

    Percentage of vote: 76.27%

  2. No (14 votes [23.73%])

    Percentage of vote: 23.73%

Would you buy any of the standard versions (T26E5 or AMX M4 49) ?

  1. Yes (47 votes [85.45%])

    Percentage of vote: 85.45%

  2. No (8 votes [14.55%])

    Percentage of vote: 14.55%

Vote Hide poll

2goXD #1 Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34270 battles
  • 227
  • [1STD] 1STD
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

Another post, more straight forward.

Leave your feedback, vote, read the customer service responses (spoilers).

 

What is it all about ?

Not so long ago WG started selling T26E5 and AMX M4 mle. 49.

There are 2 versions of both tanks - Standard and Special edition, special being the painted ones (Patriot and Liberte).

Sadly WG EU is the only server that still doesn't offer standard editions of the mentioned tanks.

This upset a lost of EU players since many of us don't find Patriot and/or Liberte camouflages visually appealing thus resulting in players rather not buying the tanks than having to play with special camouflages.

This means WG loses money while players are unhappy

 

We all have our personal prefferences so why not make it optional to buy the special and/or standard editions of premium tanks.
Everybody wins - those who like special camo, those who like standard tanks and WG gets more money

Many of us like to customize our tanks as we desire (camo, emblems, inscriptions...), sadly special camo takes that away.

 

Poll 1 by Dampiar: http://forum.worldof...-amx-m4-mle-49/

Poll 2 by me: http://forum.worldof...ersions-for-eu/

Proof that other servers sold standard and special versions of T26E5 and AMX M4 49: http://forum.worldof...own-camo-tanks/

 

WG Customer Service Ticket, good news at the end

Where do we go from here ?

You vote here, leave your feedback, share this post with as many people as you can (more feedback = better) 

and you can send ticket to WG letting them know we would really like this to happen (be kind and polite please)

 


Edited by 2goXD, 06 January 2017 - 08:05 PM.


cro001 #2 Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29807 battles
  • 2,054
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012
IMO it's rather dissatisfying that NA and RU cluster got option to buy tanks without skins, and EU got tanks with skins only.

2goXD #3 Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:49 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34270 battles
  • 227
  • [1STD] 1STD
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View Postcro001, on 06 January 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

IMO it's rather dissatisfying that NA and RU cluster got option to buy tanks without skins, and EU got tanks with skins only.

 

hey i edited the post, something went wrong the first time.

Edited by 2goXD, 06 January 2017 - 07:51 PM.


2goXD #4 Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:04 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34270 battles
  • 227
  • [1STD] 1STD
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

I added another poll question, the last one... so it's more clear how many of you guys would buy at least one of the tanks.

Sorry if you didn't get a chance to answer that question.

If you know how to reset the poll you can tell me.


Edited by 2goXD, 06 January 2017 - 08:06 PM.


MrEdweird #5 Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20255 battles
  • 367
  • [CIRC2] CIRC2
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

It would be great if they let us have the standard versions of the AMX 13 57 and the M 41 90mm, as well.

 



Lorheem #6 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:04 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31088 battles
  • 899
  • [SRSLY] SRSLY
  • Member since:
    07-06-2011

Also sell any silly camo for money as long as other people do not have to look at it.

An option to disable all unhistorical camouflage should be easy to implement.

 



Asghaad #7 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:17 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13273 battles
  • 3,099
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ
  • Member since:
    01-23-2013

who cares frankly - if it bothers you just install the paint removal mod

 

the "clown" skins do have one small advantage - permanent camo bonus just as if you had camo paints bought (not that 2% matters for heavies anyway)

 



Lorheem #8 Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:00 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31088 battles
  • 899
  • [SRSLY] SRSLY
  • Member since:
    07-06-2011

View PostAsghaad, on 07 January 2017 - 01:17 AM, said:

who cares frankly - if it bothers you just install the paint removal mod

 

the "clown" skins do have one small advantage - permanent camo bonus just as if you had camo paints bought (not that 2% matters for heavies anyway)

 

 

If anything bothers you in the game just ignore it. Or spend your relaxation time to fix it.

Most people just ignore the whole game if it annoys them enough.



2goXD #9 Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:44 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34270 battles
  • 227
  • [1STD] 1STD
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View PostAsghaad, on 06 January 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

who cares frankly - if it bothers you just install the paint removal mod

 

the "clown" skins do have one small advantage - permanent camo bonus just as if you had camo paints bought (not that 2% matters for heavies anyway)

 

 

This is where you're wrong.

This weird camouflages don't "always" provide you with a better camo factor, in fact if you look at black edition tanks they have even worse camo rating than the standard tanks.

 

And it's not just about you giving a damn, it's about fair play and if other servers get to choose between painted and standard editions so should we.

If you don't care at least try to understand that this is good for everybody.

If WG EU starts selling special and standard editions of tanks then we all win. Nothing changes for you because you can still buy painted tank, those who like standard get to buy unpainted one and WG gets the money.

 

Again i'm just asking you to understand, this is not the time for selfish thinking, it's about what's good for all of us.

 

 


Edited by 2goXD, 07 January 2017 - 11:45 AM.


Asghaad #10 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:01 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13273 battles
  • 3,099
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ
  • Member since:
    01-23-2013

View Post2goXD, on 07 January 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

 

This is where you're wrong.

This weird camouflages don't "always" provide you with a better camo factor, in fact if you look at black edition tanks they have even worse camo rating than the standard tanks.

 

And it's not just about you giving a damn, it's about fair play and if other servers get to choose between painted and standard editions so should we.

If you don't care at least try to understand that this is good for everybody.

If WG EU starts selling special and standard editions of tanks then we all win. Nothing changes for you because you can still buy painted tank, those who like standard get to buy unpainted one and WG gets the money.

 

Again i'm just asking you to understand, this is not the time for selfish thinking, it's about what's good for all of us.

 

 

 

i would buy non camo versions instead of clown ones if i could, but i just dont get the drama about the paint, thge machine is the same and if someone is bothered there are mods to fix that "issue"

 

should WG offer non painted ones ? deffinatelly, or rather allow owners to change camo paint as they wish, but frankly that wont happen because stupid people buying black edition tanks taught them they can make more money by selling different paintjobs for full price ...



cro001 #11 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:35 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29807 battles
  • 2,054
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View PostLorheem, on 07 January 2017 - 12:04 AM, said:

Also sell any silly camo for money as long as other people do not have to look at it.

An option to disable all unhistorical camouflage should be easy to implement.

 

 

Yeah WoWS has anime skins and option to disable them. Loved by both parties alike.

2goXD #12 Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34270 battles
  • 227
  • [1STD] 1STD
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View PostAsghaad, on 07 January 2017 - 11:01 AM, said:

 

i would buy non camo versions instead of clown ones if i could, but i just dont get the drama about the paint, thge machine is the same and if someone is bothered there are mods to fix that "issue"

 

should WG offer non painted ones ? deffinatelly, or rather allow owners to change camo paint as they wish, but frankly that wont happen because stupid people buying black edition tanks taught them they can make more money by selling different paintjobs for full price ...

 

Yes i agree that you can always mod it but it's not the same.

All we want is them offering the same as other servers (if it's not server special...)

They have everything prepared, they just have to offer it and they get the money.

 



Endrju52 #13 Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 52588 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    06-28-2013
I wanted to buy my first powerfull premium tank. For sure it would be T26E5 or AMX, but i have decided not to but with those stupid paint jobs. I will wait untill WOT will provide standard versions of both thanks like it was on NA and RU. For now, no money from me Wargaming.

Edited by Endrju52, 10 January 2017 - 04:24 PM.


Asghaad #14 Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13273 battles
  • 3,099
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ
  • Member since:
    01-23-2013

View PostEndrju52, on 10 January 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

I wanted to buy my first powerfull premium tank. For sure it would be T26E5 or AMX, but i have decided not to but with those stupid paint jobs. I will wait untill WOT will provide standard versions of both thanks like it was on NA and RU. For now, no money from me Wargaming.

 

considering how strong both of these are, there is also posibility that they will only be offered VERY rarely from now on

ThinkingMantis #15 Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 31381 battles
  • 83
  • [RATS-] RATS-
  • Member since:
    10-20-2014
What about those of us who already have the vehicles? I support simply making the clown camo replaceable, so I can go into the customization and put normal camo on it, or put the clown camo back on, as I please.

Edited by Expletives, 14 January 2017 - 12:24 AM.


powerracer1997 #16 Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17713 battles
  • 6
  • [FOXYR] FOXYR
  • Member since:
    04-10-2013
guess what, met a liberte without the clown camo today, didn't even realize they excisted without the camo... or something is going terribly wrong

Aoishi #17 Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20242 battles
  • 491
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View Postpowerracer1997, on 17 January 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

guess what, met a liberte without the clown camo today, didn't even realize they excisted without the camo... or something is going terribly wrong

 

holiday ops




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users