• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JCTagger #1 Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14787 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Okay, here's the thing...

In order to get the "Tank Expert" Badges, one must kill everything in a particular nation's tech tree.

When I started playing, that looked unachievable! However, some way down the line, I'm actually getting pretty close - even achieved it, albiet on the not over-numerous Czech line :medal:

Unsurprisingly, most of the outstanding vehicles left to deal with are Tier IX/X (The Gods alone know when I'll get an FV4005, but hey...)

HOWEVER...

Still outstanding at the lower end, are:

Renault R35 (Tier II French), which when I do see them I can't penetrate;

Chi-Ni (Tier II Japanese), which I never seem to see,

Type 98 Ke-Ni (Tier III Japanese, also never seem to see it), and

T18 HMC (US Tier III, not seen one at all since it became an Arty...)

Down at this level, I currently have a Toldi, a Marder II, a Russian T45, and a Swedish L60 - yep, all the free ones, except the Marder cos I'm sentimental (Got my first Top Gun in this!)

I'm contemplating binning the Freebie event tanks, cos I could use the garage slots, and they don't grind crew XP all that fast, given I mostly inhabit Tiers V-IX these days. Also, I don't find gameplay at this level all that much fun, and I don't really want to spend my time sealclubbing for stats...

SO...

Of the Tier II/III German tech-tree, what would be the group's recommendation for a single vehicle to run? The obvious choice for the achievements would by the US M2 Light, which seems frankly OP at this level, but I have a 60% first skill crew to put in a German vehicle, so I'd rather go mit ze dark Grey...

The obvious choice would seem to be the Pz II with the 20mm Flak 38, or the Pz1c with the comedy machine-gun (which I haven't played in the past)?

Or is there a better choice?

I can freely fit any particular set of modules that may transform a particular vehicle's performance, but don't want to run Prem ammo if if it can be avoided, for obvious economy resons.

Thanks for your time!:great:

cro001 #2 Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32367 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
T-127 maybe? If on discount. That thing clubs seals properly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users