I'm done, bye.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

boomaster #1 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23861 battles

Most of you don't know me, most of you won't care.

I've been here since beta, more than 5 years ago. I've finally had enough. I've seen all the changes, all the pro's and wannabe's, all the youtubers that don't actually need to work given how much "the community" pay them to watch them play WoT. Good for them, makes me wonder about people though. If anyone wants my tanks you can have them, keys are in them and there all fueled. 

When the time comes that YOU take 2 rounds from a Bat-Chat 25t for "stealing" his kill on an arty (for 50 points of damage) and your explanation of "sorry, I thought it would save you reloading your clip for half an hour". Is met with nothing but contempt, then in a fit of rage you team damage him enough to go blue (3 hits from a Cent 7/1, I'm a good boy at heart) before he finishes you off (the only player on either team to damage me was him). You sit and stare at the account ban notification and you say to yourself... You know what, ****'em. The internet is FULL of crapgames I can play, with better communities and a better attitude to TEAM play than what WG is happily taking money from now. I'm done.

None of you will care, some of you will troll. I however will be safe in the knowledge, that I won't ****ing know, because I'll be doing something else with my time.

basin79 #2 Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:19 AM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

ClearEvil #3 Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:09 AM

Field Marshal

• Veteran
  • 14762 battles
Bye

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users