Solution for banned premium members

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

W8me2aimU_Killshot #1 Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 319 battles

Fellow tankers,

Your account got banned ? Your a premium paying customer ? You just got an automated Wargaming email saying they investigated your account and you got banned without any means of proof or explanation why ? just because you're using prohibited mods ?

Contact me, we are gathering a group of european lawyers to put up a case against wargaming. Start with sending a ticket to paypal or the company you paid your premium account and make a complaint Wargaming isn't providing the service they are saying and they are scamming you money. Ask for a full refund. European laws are supporting this and they will have to respond. They should give you an detailed comment why you are banned and refund the resting money as they are stopping the service you paid for.

We even gonna start a case for the european court as Wargaming is not threathing everybody the same way. We have intern documents from wargaming programmers showing they randomly pick out people to ban because they got a replay sended by another player and they suspect the use of forbidden mods. They just base their dicissions on what other people say.

We wanna gather as much people as we can to show in court this is a hughe scam of players while they let the paying modpack users (b4it, shaytan, darkteam,....) just play without banning. WHy ??? because Wargaming is taking money from those modmakers and get a no ban in return !!

Homer_J #2 Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29026 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostW8me2aimU_Killshot, on 07 January 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

Start with sending a ticket to paypal or the company you paid your premium account and make a complaint Wargaming isn't providing the service they are saying and they are scamming you money. Ask for a full refund.

Yes, please do that, it will save us suffering another five or six weeks of your cheating before WG permban your accounts.

Edited by Homer_J, 07 January 2017 - 07:27 PM.

Nokkeli #3 Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18441 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH

Please let me know how it went. i'm really in need of a big laugh.

Wayneable #4 Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43649 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Would it not be easier and cheaper if you all just played by the rules instead?

Homer_J #5 Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:24 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29026 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Where's all our forum lawyers?  I thought they'd be all over this one by now offering their expertise for free.

250swb #6 Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:53 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 22927 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I guess the analogy here might be that somebody who was caught speeding and got banned from driving is taking Ford to court for selling them the car,.......yes that'll happen.

Nishi_Kinuyo #7 Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:21 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7762 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostHomer_J, on 08 January 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

Where's all our forum lawyers?  I thought they'd be all over this one by now offering their expertise for free.

Have no fear, I'll put our very best man on the job: Bulldog_Drummond. ;)

Fellow tankers,

Hello fellow tank.

Maybe you wouldn't have this problem if you refrained from the following:

• Using any language other than english in General Chat.
  • Shooting the green tanks
  • Insulting people
  • Using forbidden mods and programs
  • Various other reasons detailed in the End User Licence Agreement found here: http://legal.eu.wargaming.net/en/eula/ (Which includes the Game Rules, Terms of Service, Fair Play Policy, etc. etc. etc.)

May I remind you that you agreed to Wargaming having the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your account.

You have the option to review and decline the End User Licence Agreement each time Wargaming rolls out a new (major) patch, in which their right to suspend accounts is detailed.

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 11 January 2017 - 10:26 AM.

anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #8 Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:26 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostW8me2aimU_Killshot, on 07 January 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

Fellow tankers,

Your account got banned ? Your a premium paying customer ? You just got an automated Wargaming email saying they investigated your account and you got banned without any means of proof or explanation why ? just because you're using prohibited mods ?

Contact me, we are gathering a group of european lawyers to put up a case against wargaming. Start with sending a ticket to paypal or the company you paid your premium account and make a complaint Wargaming isn't providing the service they are saying and they are scamming you money. Ask for a full refund. European laws are supporting this and they will have to respond. They should give you an detailed comment why you are banned and refund the resting money as they are stopping the service you paid for.

We even gonna start a case for the european court as Wargaming is not threathing everybody the same way. We have intern documents from wargaming programmers showing they randomly pick out people to ban because they got a replay sended by another player and they suspect the use of forbidden mods. They just base their dicissions on what other people say.

We wanna gather as much people as we can to show in court this is a hughe scam of players while they let the paying modpack users (b4it, shaytan, darkteam,....) just play without banning. WHy ??? because Wargaming is taking money from those modmakers and get a no ban in return !!

Yes, just for using prohibited mods...

No worries though. It's not a permanent ban (if it is your first "mistake" )

TheMarketGardener #9 Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17940 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
@OP: Perhaps you should have those lawyers read you WG's EULA, since you most likely didn't bother to... 

Monster95alpha19 #10 Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35389 battles
  • [TKEA] TKEA
gonna get to the point...EULA ...when you accepted the EULA agreement, your accepted the fact that the Account is the property of WG..no matter how you help this account, it will remaing their Account Legally.So trying something in court, is not gonna solve a thing.

Keyhand #11 Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:01 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 61996 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
This is actually premium salt right here :D

Cassie_b #12 Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:06 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3482 battles

...... they randomly pick out people to ban because they got a replay sended by another player........

^^^That^^^ .... by definition - is NOT random.

That is 'reactive' activity.

chickenmaster #13 Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 592 battles
Popcorn.

Ulfhedinn_ #14 Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:25 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48246 battles

Excellent, go for it, you could drive a coach & horses through that EULA, it's a load of bullying rubbish that I don't believe would stand up in loads of places. And WOT's is becoming over predatory / exploitative, potentially to the point of being morally corrupting (all this, what is effectively gambling being pushed at kids, females treated as exclusive prizes and degraded), try lobbying your Consumer Action / lobby groups, Gaming Commissions, Trading Standards, and MP's to have the whole operation considered at a high level, it's just Import damaging our Countries economies & standards in one massive cynical cash grab.

Edited by Ulfhedinn_, 17 January 2017 - 02:28 PM.

cragarion #15 Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44285 battles

Fellow tankers,

Naf all you or your lawyers can do read the EULA that YOU AGREED TO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users