Pz2j and Immoral Policy of WG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rageman4u #1 Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16817 battles

I wonder in which century this tank will never see tier 3 battles!

So you sell a  tank with the advertisement of  Overpowered or rare( I rarely see it in my Garage too nowdays actually thats true )

after you change the mechanics of game and make it big piece of junk!  I guess Wg will never take out their hands from our pockets!

Sessine #2 Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27590 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I thought they sold it with the line "Free tank with 10k gold"? I never understood why you would get a tank that costs 40k credits per battle to sealclub tier 2 and 3s when you can just do it in normal tanks and make a profit but to each their own.

Eila_Juutilainen #3 Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:31 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21383 battles
  • [102ND] 102ND

View PostSessine, on 09 January 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

I thought they sold it with the line "Free tank with 10k gold"?

Technically, they do. In every store offer that I checked the tank was listed as a freebie on top of a big pile of gold.

I'm not sure what 'changed mechanics' OP is talking about, though. And the tank is still hilariously overpowered, even if it's not quite as overpowered as it used to be (death to Cruiser tanks and their 2-pdr APCR).

Nuppiz #4 Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:02 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30381 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF

Experienced players are subjected to much harsher MM when playing low tiers, to prevent them from sealclubbing newbies with low-skilled crews. Otherwise many new players could get frustrated at constantly losing and quit the game = no revenue for WG. The Pz II J is an especially filthy machine as while it's quite useless in high tier matches, in a Tier III match there are a lot of guns which can't penetrate it from any angle and players who don't know how to do it even if they have a proper gun. Just saw two of these platooning on the enemy team and they were pretty much unstoppable (I was in a Tetrach, but couldn't do much due to the sheer amount of 2 cm shells flying towards me).

So yeah, my opinion is that buying an utterly ridiculous tank, no matter for what price, and then complaining about MM is very hypocritical.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users