Jump to content


Is MM rigged in favour of the "Unicums"


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
291 replies to this topic

_Google__ #1 Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33780 battles
  • 532
  • [J0CKS] J0CKS
  • Member since:
    11-06-2014

Bounces, magically appearing tanks to support them as they are about to die, RNG, critical hits.

 

Ghost shells.

 

 



LordMuffin #2 Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 57197 battles
  • 13,409
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

*
POPULAR

Of course RNG and MM is rigged in favour of unicums, how would they otherwise acquire thrir stats? 

Schemezoid #3 Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 23447 battles
  • 2,759
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013

Not rlly, its favoured for the noobs. Troll bounces, high rolls, snapshots, ...

ADUK, that name rings a bell.



SovietBias #4 Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40665 battles
  • 1,976
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostLordMuffin, on 11 January 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

Of course RNG and MM is rigged in favour of unicums, how would they otherwise acquire thrir stats? 

 

Hacks?

:trollface:



lemthepimpmeard #5 Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:59 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 27450 battles
  • 4,253
  • Member since:
    08-24-2012

View PostLordMuffin, on 11 January 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

Of course RNG and MM is rigged in favour of unicums, how would they otherwise acquire thrir stats? 

 

I thought they got them because they play OP tanks, fire pure gold ammo and use cheats :P

jabster #6 Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12836 battles
  • 27,632
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostLordMuffin, on 11 January 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

Of course RNG and MM is rigged in favour of unicums, how would they otherwise acquire thrir stats? 

 

I had a high level member of FAME confirm this is due to their high expenditure on the game.

Grimdorf #7 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11661 battles
  • 1,919
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

Oh look, yet another pointless troll thread by Baby.

Not sure why you still play this game given all your negative, paraniod posts you make.



anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #8 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 6,811
  • Member since:
    07-10-2018

It used to be rigged to favour noobs (look up noob protection on this forum)...

 

 



unhappy__bunny #9 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 21149 battles
  • 4,444
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View Postlemthepimpmeard, on 11 January 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

 

I thought they got them because they play OP tanks, fire pure gold ammo and use cheats :P

 

NaH! Thems dingers.

unhappy__bunny #10 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 21149 battles
  • 4,444
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View Post_A__Baby, on 11 January 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

Bounces, magically appearing tanks to support them as they are about to die, RNG, critical hits.

 

Ghost shells.

 

 

 

None of those are anything to do with MM. Thats gameplay that is rigged, not MM.

Schemezoid #11 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 23447 battles
  • 2,759
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013
Maybe it's wg punishing you for playing arty to much?

lonigus #12 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 33481 battles
  • 8,045
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011
I heard about confirmed rumors that FAME members have special MM and use FAME mod tool to make most shots bounce directly back to the people which shoot them. They use this tektik to win gaems.

jabster #13 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12836 battles
  • 27,632
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Postlonigus, on 11 January 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

I heard about confirmed rumors that FAME members have special MM and use FAME mod tool to make most shots bounce directly back to the people which shoot them. They use this tektik to win gaems.

 

Well quite. Personally I'd rate myself as probably in the top ten of players of the EU server it's just that I get bad MM.

Ulfhedinn_ #14 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 48246 battles
  • 7,041
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

I don't believe the RNG or base MM is rigged in favour of certain players, but the economy most certainly is. WOT's gives people who play for top performance, a load of performance rewards, often exclusive, that are a further performance advantage (yes, like PM's and PM crew, but their OP PM tanks too, and all the crew & silver bonuses). And it's compounded by things like Strongholds, that dumps so much silver on them I guess they'd find it hard not to perma-spam prem ammo and prem consumables, for huge further advantage, leading to more advantaging rewards and so on. But a lot don't get it because they feel better off for having crumbs off that table, they think they're advantaged by having a couple of female PM crew and the odd ocean of silver, they don't see that's the least most anyone gets, the fact others get consistently far more devalues what they have to the point of it being worthless, it's just increased & cemented the divide in opportunity and wealth. WOT's has been an ivory tower racket since beginning of 2015.

 

edit although - the volume of platooning that's going on now is effectively rigging the game, toons dominate, they were part of the game I joined so fair enough, but since it's been pushed by PM's and now this tooning bonus, it has gone through the roof and it's just WG allowing one type of players to cynically ponce of another. They should remove the tooning bonus.


Edited by Ulfhedinn_, 11 January 2017 - 01:22 PM.


Flavortown #15 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17329 battles
  • 948
  • [KESSI] KESSI
  • Member since:
    02-15-2015
If you want to know more about rigging the game you can ask yous  clan leader. 

Shnuks #16 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:09 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 42559 battles
  • 4,990
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    06-16-2012

View PostUlfhedinn_, on 11 January 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

I don't believe the RNG or base MM is rigged in favour of certain players, but the economy most certainly is. WOT's gives people who play for top performance, a load of performance rewards, often exclusive, that are a further performance advantage (yes, like PM's and PM crew, but their OP PM tanks too, and all the crew & silver bonuses). And it's compounded by things like Strongholds, that dumps so much silver on them I guess they'd find it hard not to perma-spam prem ammo and prem consumables, for huge further advantage, leading to more advantaging rewards and so on. But a lot don't get it because they feel better off for having crumbs off that table, they think they're advantaged by having a couple of female PM crew and the odd ocean of silver, they don't see that's the least most anyone gets, the fact others get consistently far more devalues what they have to the point of it being worthless, it's just increased the divide between opportunity and wealth. WOT's has been an ivory tower racket since beginning of 2015.

 

Well someone need to feed my prem spam in OP PM tanks.

Evil_Mungo #17 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 28266 battles
  • 3,334
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012
Rewarding good play is bad now.

_Google__ #18 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33780 battles
  • 532
  • [J0CKS] J0CKS
  • Member since:
    11-06-2014

View Postjabster, on 11 January 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

 

I had a high level member of FAME confirm this is due to their high expenditure on the game.

 

Squishy manatee (FAME) wasn't happy about being REKT by a lower tier noob.

 

His mate in the 113 (FAME) would have noob- croaked too, but his mates saved him.

 

Did someone say "magically appearing tanks" to help the "unicums"

 

http://wotreplays.co...ne-a__baby-t-10

 

 

 



HeidenSieker #19 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:17 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Post_A__Baby, on 11 January 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

Bounces, magically appearing tanks to support them as they are about to die, RNG, critical hits. Ghost shells.

 

Surely it's playing T9/10 that gives an actual stats advantage?

jabster #20 Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12836 battles
  • 27,632
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Post_A__Baby, on 11 January 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

 

Squishy manatee (FAME) wasn't happy about being REKT by a lower tier noob.

 

His mate in the 113 (FAME) would have noob- croaked too, but his mates saved him.

 

Did someone say "magically appearing tanks" to help the "unicums"

 

http://wotreplays.co...ne-a__baby-t-10

 

 

 

How long do you think it will be before this account is banned like your others. I would also add kicked from your clan but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, again.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users