The actual English part that is available on the page:
This is an online auction for World of Tanks supporting polish charity. All income will go to WOSP foundation supporting 25th final. So tell your family and friends, and be generous! Winner of this auction will get amazing stuff!
1.Type 59 premium tank
2. Rudy premium tank
3. E25 premium tank
4. 6 months of premium account
Important - In game stuff will be unlocked directly on winners World of Tanks account. Valid only for EU. Wargaming.net account on EU server required.
Gadgets will be delivered by courier to winners address from our Wargaming Store!
5. World of Tanks Type 59 Tank Model Kit (1:35) – more info -> https://wargamingstore.eu/collections/world-of-tanks/products/world-of-tanks-type-59-tank-model-kit-1-35
6. World of Tanks Framed Artwork – more info -> https://wargamingstore.eu/collections/world-of-tanks/products/world-of-tanks-once-more-unto-the-breach-framed-artwork
7. World of Tanks Swedish Tank T-Shirt – more info -> https://wargamingstore.com/collections/world-of-tanks/products/world-of-tanks-swedish-tank-tee-t-shirt
8. World of Tanks Roll Out Mug – more info -> https://wargamingstore.eu/collections/world-of-tanks/products/world-of-tanks-roll-out-mug
9. World of Tanks patch – more info -> https://wargamingstore.eu/collections/world-of-tanks-accessories/products/world-of-tanks-logo-patch
And a few words about how to use the page: you need to register to be able to bid and it works similar to ebay. Higher bidder wins, that's it.
Both the auction page and the charity are very reliable. The charity has been there for 25 years now. The idea is that once a year they collect money (people collecting money to cans, auctions, etc) and they buy medical equippment for hospitals. Each year they announce what they will use money for, i.e. equippment saving life of newborn children, etc.
Happy to answer any questions you may have!
Edit: Ulf, as always, having issues with something that is universally accepted.
Edited by The_Georgian_One, 11 January 2017 - 07:10 PM.