Jump to content


Type 59 to buy (charity)

Type 59 Charity Auctions WOSP

  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Hedgehog1963 #41 Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:02 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 46930 battles
  • 6,048
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 17 January 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

View PostHedgehog1963, on 11 January 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

 

Last time I was aware this sort of thing happened, it went for £1,500+.

 

Yeah, it's for a good cause, but still to pricey for that tank :P. It's gone for insane amounts each time. So don't expect to get it "cheap". It's at $500 atm. I suspect it's gonna go up way more then that.

 

I paid £23 for mine back in the day.  Has proven to be good value.



Hedgehog1963 #42 Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 46930 battles
  • 6,048
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 17 January 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

 

That's the neat thing about Chrome.... just right lick somewhere on the page and select "Translate to English" in the context menu :)

 

I am not licking anything.

Conor_Notorious_McGregor #43 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21627 battles
  • 7,570
  • [NERVA] NERVA
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 17 January 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

 

That's the neat thing about Chrome.... just right lick somewhere on the page and select "Translate to English" in the context menu :)

 

I dont think any browsers exist that dont have translation of some kind. I can do the same thing with firefox. not sure about IE but surely it as?

Nishi_Kinuyo #44 Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:15 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6221 battles
  • 2,053
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostConor_Notorious_McGregor, on 17 January 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

 

I dont think any browsers exist that dont have translation of some kind. I can do the same thing with firefox. not sure about IE but surely it as?

I'm not sure which version of firefox you're running, or which plugins; but my version doesn't have this feature, or so it would seem after checking multiple sites.

Not that I need it, mind you.

Hedgehog1963

 I am not licking anything.

 This made me laugh far louder than it should have, thank you. ;)



Conor_Notorious_McGregor #45 Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21627 battles
  • 7,570
  • [NERVA] NERVA
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 17 January 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

I'm not sure which version of firefox you're running, or which plugins; but my version doesn't have this feature, or so it would seem after checking multiple sites.

Not that I need it, mind you.

 This made me laugh far louder than it should have, thank you. ;)

 

yes its an add-on/plug -in. translator.

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #46 Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13341 battles
  • 2,381
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View PostHedgehog1963, on 17 January 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

 

I am not licking anything.

 

My laptop is so sexy... I love licking it. Funny thing is that it would work, as it got a touchscreen :P

Not sure how long it (or me) would survive though.







Also tagged with Type 59, Charity, Auctions, WOSP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users