1.4 wn8 overall 1.9k recent looking for clan.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

USSR89 #1 Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11055 battles

Hello,

this is my first and only account on EU.

http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/ussr89

I'm looking for a bigger(bigger=more ppl online onTS i can platoon wtih) clan of which i meet the minimum requirements to join, looking to play with some people that are at least on the level of my recent wn8 as I want to learn and get better! I play the game to have fun, not to grind the stats, so fun is the important word here! I don't have problem joining TS when playing. I don't really care about boxes, CW and reward tanks, but I can help out if needed, but my primary concern is normal gameplay and platooning. Since I mostly played the game solo, I was in some tomato alliance when i was tomato myself, but gradually i got better over time and currently I play around 2k wn8 on average 2.5-3k wn8 if I play my favorite tanks all evening. My stats are rising up with average tier played being 7.7 so no padding.

As my nickname implies Most of my tanks are Soviet, I have started some french and I have few other non russian premiums.

Joined QSF-L and been there until I went for a break (was building a house) I came back to find out that they disabled chat :D and added new tech line and QSF changed a lot, so I decided to not join them. Currently residing in VM which has players that were in QSF before, but I joined only because they asked me since they needed the numbers.

I play mainly heavy tanks, my most favorite tank is IS3A (6 skill crew alrdy) (i stopped playing IS3 in pub since i got it IS3A) got 2 moe on is3 and is3a. Second most fav is T-10 also 2 moe. I have shitload of premium tanks. I free exp'd myself to 50 100, gonna grind for 50B when I have the time, close to the object 140(60k exp missing or so) and object 704 and will probably start the E5 line since I bought Patriot (missing wn8 for that since i played 100 games in it already 63% winrate solo, great tank).  Also got the M46 korean patton for free since i bought one box with the snowitzer turret (yay) so i might start american medium line too.

Thank you.

Edited by FireflyDivision, 15 January 2017 - 02:26 PM.
Thread closed because player found clan

gamesmash25 #2 Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4293 battles

Hey there! We are the bulldogs and i think you would be more than happy with our clan, im online now if you want to message me in game or on here id be more than happy to explain more! Check out our forum page for more info aswell! 

Cheers buddy!

http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/

DOCT0R_ #3 Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22007 battles
I'm not recruiter or in that clan right now, but did you check out "WHO cares?"?
I would suggest you them, been there for 2 years, some things I didn't like, so I left. Might rejoin later.

KABINE10_EL_POLLO_LOCO #4 Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47623 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX
u can join hdu if you want. no obligations at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users