premiu tanks restoration 9.16

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nikolai2525 #1 Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12261 battles
  • [WST] WST
Since the update of 9.16 there has been an option given to uw from WG to have a one time restoration of a tank that we sold (only if it has been sold less than 60 days before the application). Yet I find it very frustrating in this way, with this 60 days rule. I have been a player since June 2011. After 5,5 years of experience I now know that you have to think alot before selling a tank, especialy your premium tanks. I higfhy doubt it that I would use this one-time rule in my yet-to-come game experience. However, I do have sold premium tanks in the past, mostly gifttanks from WG like the tetrarch, Pz II D, Vickers and BT-7 arty. Wouldn't it be a good idea to remove this 60 days limit? I can assure you that 'veteran' players would like a premium tank back, wich he sold a few years ago, like me.

sgtYester #2 Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45134 battles
  • [RANGX] RANGX

yes plz, i liked the idea of getting some prem tanks back.  then i read the 60 day rule

just real lazy from wg and bad customer service

CroPanzer #3 Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 18492 battles
  • [SC_SQ] SC_SQ

I would like an update from WG, as to why aren't they implementing stuff like this.

I have sold some stuff, but the thing that hurts me the most is the collector Premium M3 stuart lend lease version that I got from a gift code and sold for Extra credits and a slot, because the vechicle is really horrible but still a unique piece; also I have some friends that have sold their beta reward tanks for the same reason and they can't restore it.

I'd love to Know if they say that it's not possible for why it is not possible, because stats clearly show what tanks have a player driven -- > then it must have owned one

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:38 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 20359 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
As far as I am aware, for very old premium tanks that were sold before WoT had the 'type in the price confirmation check' to stop accidental selling....you can ask for them back, but you have to have a slot free in your garage and the the value of the tank in credits in your account.

Also tagged with premiu, tanks, restoration, 9.16

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users