Swedish Tanks: The Madness Continues!

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

cobalt_killer #101 Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5856 battles

*Sigh*

I don't care for Swedish tanks, I have already got several other lines on the go. Please stop pushing for everyone to play the same tanks it makes for a dull game!

At least put in some "anti-Swede" missions in such as "Kill x number of Swedish TD's or Heavies etc." so us not playing the Swedish tanks can have something to do.

Burty61 #102 Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12288 battles

Would likely do these missions if WG had given me a swedish girl gunner instead of a radio operator who which is of limited use in the swedish tech tree. I'm not wasting 500 gold to swap her over just so I can find use for this crew.

I like some of the stuff they have been doing, I just wish they would do it better.

Smitinho #103 Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18898 battles

Hello,

I'm wondering what SWE tanks (tier VIII - X) in each branch are best in comparison to the other nations tanks of that tier? To simplify question which is the best (in its tier) of the following:

1. Emil I/Emil II/Kranvagn

2. UDES 03/Strv 103-0/Strv 103B

Thanks for answers in advance. :medal:

Gremlin182 #104 Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:42 PM

General

• Player
  • 48721 battles

The introduction of the Swedes into the game has been a bit messy but they are at least trying to fix the problems.

The easy to obtain Swedish crews which mean you only need to get a single female crew member from Personal missions to have a working TD and Heavy crew.

Bringing in a Premium Swedish TD some time soon which hopefully this time has a usable crew configuration.

I really dislike most of the Swedish tanks and TDs I have driven so far, one thing keeps me going and only one the tier 8+ vehicles.

Compared to many of the medium and TDs of other nations they are just poor except in guns they have pretty decent armament but the rest is sub par in most cases.

Problems began with the premium Swedish tank an autoloader medium in a tech tree that has no autoloader mediums but does have autoloader Heavies.

Someone must have said this is just crazy but it might work, sadly imo it doesn't a premium tank that cannot train crews is a complete waste of time.

Then the changes to overmatch which were intended to make at least some of the none armour work hit a problem and didn't come in.

So bit of a mess but the Crew made a big difference and once I slog my way to the tier 8ts I will probably start enjoying the lines.

The really sad thing is that this game has been going for so many years now that introducing new tanks nations selecting premium tanks etc should be an easy undertaking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users