Clan Wars: Season Five Regulations

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Lemongooose #141 Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28776 battles
  • [QUIET] QUIET
In 6 days or so...wg is taking precious time in finding the 40 clans in which aquired the elite status :))) at tier 10 :)) And the topic is clan wars not cammo :)) But i see ur point ;)

macsete #142 Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25690 battles
  • [VTEPS] VTEPS

View PostLemongooose, on 22 May 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

Jagodinac1 is f**** right mates.Wargamming has modified the game so  noobs would have a huge chance.Now ,the new clickers are maus and type 4 heavy...maus reloads at 10 seconds?????So before of this stupid update arty was the main thing to combat those idiots.Now i had to tell the guys from my clan..."grind the maus " so we can play mines?! without loosing every  battle.For example against elc(a weak clan) we had 100% victory ratio over 20 battles.Now we lost 2 out of 5 against them.And not because they got better.They still camp in base.But now with maus and type 5 heavy.And it is very hard to do anything.Because the skill does not matter anymore.Or teamplay.Same agains vteps.We had 90% win rate agains them out of ten battles :) Now it is 78,5% .Why ? Because of maus. I do not know any game in which weak players have an advantage over skilled players.Same with sh.The global map being what it is the sh was the only place where good clans could form alliances and comunicate form large comunities and have bonuses according to their skills.And weaker clans could have bonuses too and they could have avoided strong clans attacks by letting their sh levels at 8.So they could still have special missions and credit bonuses but not so high as skilled players.Wg made this game "handicap-friendly" :) What is next?wg will help the mentally undeveloped persones with higher rng on their account? This is so wrong ...in this rhythm we will see only games between vteps and elc at clan wars.In which both teams will camp in base with mauses for 15 minutes and it will be probably be a draw.I am really curious who will be watching those games then.Like 2-3 people? Or what? Anyhow if this goes on i propose a boycott from all top 50 clans.Let the freakin noobs play clan wars only>Let us see how popular this game will be after...

WTF xD

last 5 battles  VTEPS win :D  ----> 100% win VTEPS ? :D ----> 0%win QUIET ?

Edited by macsete, 22 May 2017 - 08:57 PM.

DeadShadow93 #143 Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24975 battles

View PostLemongooose, on 22 May 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

Jagodinac1 is f**** right mates.Wargamming has modified the game so  noobs would have a huge chance.Now ,the new clickers are maus and type 4 heavy...maus reloads at 10 seconds?????So before of this stupid update arty was the main thing to combat those idiots.Now i had to tell the guys from my clan..."grind the maus " so we can play mines?! without loosing every  battle.For example against elc(a weak clan) we had 100% victory ratio over 20 battles.Now we lost 2 out of 5 against them.And not because they got better.They still camp in base.But now with maus and type 5 heavy.And it is very hard to do anything.Because the skill does not matter anymore.Or teamplay.Same agains vteps.We had 90% win rate agains them out of ten battles :) Now it is 78,5% .Why ? Because of maus. I do not know any game in which weak players have an advantage over skilled players.Same with sh.The global map being what it is the sh was the only place where good clans could form alliances and comunicate form large comunities and have bonuses according to their skills.And weaker clans could have bonuses too and they could have avoided strong clans attacks by letting their sh levels at 8.So they could still have special missions and credit bonuses but not so high as skilled players.Wg made this game "handicap-friendly" :) What is next?wg will help the mentally undeveloped persones with higher rng on their account? This is so wrong ...in this rhythm we will see only games between vteps and elc at clan wars.In which both teams will camp in base with mauses for 15 minutes and it will be probably be a draw.I am really curious who will be watching those games then.Like 2-3 people? Or what? Anyhow if this goes on i propose a boycott from all top 50 clans.Let the freakin noobs play clan wars only>Let us see how popular this game will be after...

lol :D

Edited by DeadShadow93, 22 May 2017 - 09:05 PM.

04ahgy #144 Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37030 battles
  • [VTEPS] VTEPS

View PostLemongooose, on 22 May 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

You probably forget that we do not camp at base. We push using the MAUS wisely. What was the reason, if you were aware that there will be mauses in the enemy team, that you didn't bring many maus?

Heyyy, where is that 78,5% WR against us? It is good for 64,71% owerall. 37,5% recent 28 days, heheheheeeee. These are openly available data, to anyone, clicking at VTEPS statistics or QUIET statistics on WG clanportal. But then ohhh, wait, let's do some math:

8   battles, 62,5%  WR   ------>  5 won by VTEPS

34 battles, 35,29 % WR ------>  12 won by VTEPS

So the previous period, not counting the last 28 days:

26 battles, 7 won by VTEPS ------> 26,92% WR to VTEPS, thus 73,08% WR to your clan. That is far away from 90%, ehhh, ehh.

Then pls get the fact: we did not play much T10 CW prior to this Season V, so we were not familiar to tactics, that are way too different from T8.

Thanks for the attention.

Norstein_Bekker #145 Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:59 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18407 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

Block Quote

Then pls get the fact: we did not play much T10 CW prior to this Season V, so we were not familiar to tactics, that are way too different from T8.

Yeah, you can't go full VK 100 01 P in tier 8, unlike tier X where you can actually have full Maus and win. (ofc you need one or two with camo net and bino to play as passive scouts)

:trollface:

Lemongooose #146 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28776 battles
  • [QUIET] QUIET

View Post04ahgy, on 22 May 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

You probably forget that we do not camp at base. We push using the MAUS wisely. What was the reason, if you were aware that there will be mauses in the enemy team, that you didn't bring many maus?

Heyyy, where is that 78,5% WR against us? It is good for 64,71% owerall. 37,5% recent 28 days, heheheheeeee. These are openly available data, to anyone, clicking at VTEPS statistics or QUIET statistics on WG clanportal. But then ohhh, wait, let's do some math:

8   battles, 62,5%  WR   ------>  5 won by VTEPS

34 battles, 35,29 % WR ------>  12 won by VTEPS

So the previous period, not counting the last 28 days:

26 battles, 7 won by VTEPS ------> 26,92% WR to VTEPS, thus 73,08% WR to your clan. That is far away from 90%, ehhh, ehh.

Thanks for the attention.

My friend.The maus update was 40 days ago.Before u had the maus campinng in base we had 85% win rate against your clan.Since we have to play battle after battle and you camp in the base with the maus and we catch u on maps like mountain pass and we have only 10 minutes to get the crapdone...of course we loose.The thing is ,lately,that u never got out of the base.I do not remember ever seing a push.But after the maus will be nerfed and believe me it will be...how much games are you going to win with this tactic ? It will be exactly like before :) Anyhow we still ruled you on abbey.Last week 2 out of 3.So do not worry.we still have our pride :):) if u do not have mountain pass or mines...;) A game is attractive when it is a dynamic skill-based game not when some players that camp on base win because of op tanks...Anyhow gg.wp :) And your clan at least knows how to play this game.But when u see 875 elo rating clans winning against skilled players...just by camping in base with maus...anyhow i expect new tactics from you next season :) Gl hf  and no hardfeelings mate.Wargamming created this problem,this mess.I really hope that they will listen to our opinion...We all have seen what happened to sirfoch...if you say something against them you get shutdowned.Long live stalin! Plssss wg no bannn.Comrades don't shoot! :)

Edited by Lemongooose, 23 May 2017 - 03:29 AM.

distrugturul #147 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 60420 battles
  • [RO_BM] RO_BM

Edited.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

Edited by Asklepi0s, 23 May 2017 - 01:26 PM.

ITALUX #148 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14358 battles
:popcorn:

Ober__ #149 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43289 battles
  • [P3AK] P3AK
Season is over. What about mini event? Silence?

brumbarr #150 Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:48 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 33985 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostOberfuhr, on 23 May 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

Season is over. What about mini event? Silence?

Campaign will be here when the wargames are implemented ;)

ITALUX #151 Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14358 battles

View Postbrumbarr, on 23 May 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

So... Maybe next year?

Lemongooose #152 Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28776 battles
  • [QUIET] QUIET

View Postdistrugturul, on 23 May 2017 - 09:25 AM, said:

Edited.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

i will answer to ur post though ur "well-educated" self was educated a:bajan: bit by the moderators already :) In my clan statistics it appears that u have not played against us.Nobody would recruit you in the clan quiet (we have 8k+pr and 2krecent wn8 required for applying to our clan.You do not meet the requirements of the qu1et clan either.In qui3t ,the third clan that is active and playing clan wars in our comunity you would have entered only if the commander would have been drunk that night.Maybe in quie7 that is our currently "4-fun" clan you received an invitation.Btw you played against qu1et 5 battles at cw.you won 1.Down below are qu1et statistics against you.80% out of 5 games.And you played some skirmishes agains us,quiet.I still have the replays.10-0(artic region,pathethic base camp) and 10-2 malinovka(the same pathethic base camp)...so in when da fuq did you defeat us? You are on 967 place in the eu ranking and u rant at a clan that is on the 44th place.This says it all...:P

Attached Thumbnails

Ober__ #153 Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43289 battles
  • [P3AK] P3AK

View Postbrumbarr, on 23 May 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

what you mean? :)

04ahgy #154 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37030 battles
  • [VTEPS] VTEPS

View PostLemongooose, on 23 May 2017 - 02:15 AM, said:

My friend.The maus update was 40 days ago.Before u had the maus campinng in base we had 85% win rate against your clan.Since we have to play battle after battle and you camp in the base with the maus and we catch u on maps like mountain pass and we have only 10 minutes to get the crapdone...of course we loose.The thing is ,lately,that u never got out of the base.I do not remember ever seing a push.But after the maus will be nerfed and believe me it will be...how much games are you going to win with this tactic ? It will be exactly like before :) Anyhow we still ruled you on abbey.Last week 2 out of 3.So do not worry.we still have our pride :):) if u do not have mountain pass or mines...;) A game is attractive when it is a dynamic skill-based game not when some players that camp on base win because of op tanks...Anyhow gg.wp :) And your clan at least knows how to play this game.But when u see 875 elo rating clans winning against skilled players...just by camping in base with maus...anyhow i expect new tactics from you next season :) Gl hf  and no hardfeelings mate.Wargamming created this problem,this mess.I really hope that they will listen to our opinion...We all have seen what happened to sirfoch...if you say something against them you get shutdowned.Long live stalin! Plssss wg no bannn.Comrades don't shoot! :)

No hard feeleings at all, I just pointed at your inappropriate calculation. It was never assumed, that you were the weaker clan than us, just that the numbers, that you wrote, are a bit misleading ones.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users