Unfair Bans

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

mikeske #1 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2583 battles

I have been banned unfairly by the World Of Tanks system,

i was just doing a battle in my M4 sherman Tier 5 and one of my team mates shot me i shoot at an enemy then and after that i got directly banned untill April The 17th

and i got banned on January The 17th 17:38

I would like to know if someone can actually do something about this because this system is getting overprotective

1ncompetenc3 #2 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36970 battles
What an incredible story.

cragarion #3 Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:10 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44598 battles

Replay or it didn't happen as they say,

Automated banns are instant so if you didn't shoot ram or damage a teammate in anyway shape or form in the seconds before you were banned,

then the ban is probably from another incident on another day that was sent into support and has just been looked at and acted on.

K_A #4 Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13658 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
What was the reason for the ban?

cragarion #5 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:22 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44598 battles

All these people complaining that they have been banned for nothing they have never done anything wrong they don't break the rules,

AND YET,

every single one of them is breaking the rules by discussing disciplinary action in the forums,

if they all come here crying they have been banned for nothing how are we supposed to believe they were not breaking the rules, when they are breaking the rules by posting ?.

Nishi_Kinuyo #6 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7872 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

A three month ban you say?

Well, looks like someone is having some slight issues distinguishing enemies from allies.

After all, three month bans only happen to repeat offenders.

Maybe you should learn to shoot the red tanks about a thousand times more than your shoot the green tanks.

Sar_Luk #7 Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:22 PM

Lieutenant

• 4774 battles
Really unfair :arta:

basin79 #8 Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
Is the next ban permanent?

cragarion #9 Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:12 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44598 battles

Hmmm 3 month banns are what they are handing out to people using illegal mods ( didn't really look at the dates before )

that would also explain why they were banned mid battle without damaging anyone, because hey were banned for cheating not team damage,

and yes next ban is perma :).

SpartanmarkV #10 Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:16 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8762 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-

>2579 battles

>banned for 3 months

>suspicious.exe

Beltalowda #11 Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 63388 battles

View Postmikeske, on 17 January 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

i was just doing a battle in my M4 sherman Tier 5 and one of my team mates shot me i shoot at an enemy then and after that i got directly banned untill April The 17th

I would like to know if someone can actually do something about this because this system is getting overprotective

I can only say that I am happy to see you go

Wayneable #12 Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:40 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 43690 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Looking at your stats I would say it looks like you have used a bot at some point. Or you really need to learn how to play this game.

It sounds like it may have been a ban for illigel mods, best just to play with out any if you are not sure what is ok to play with and what is not.

Homer_J #13 Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postbasin79, on 17 January 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

Is the next ban permanent?

Nobody ever got that far and was stupid enough to come to the forums.

Wayneable #14 Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 43690 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHomer_J, on 22 January 2017 - 08:44 AM, said:

Nobody ever got that far and was stupid enough to come to the forums.

First time for everything ;)

250swb #15 Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:06 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 23153 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

It's not overprotection, other players need protection from you. Next ban sounds like it is permanent, but please don't do anything different to what you have been doing either with cheats or team killing, the sooner gone for good the sooner fair players can feel safe again.

_lascarica_ #16 Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43939 battles
  • [G0D] G0D

How happy I bump tomato from game I hope to follow your statistics and others who may like this game gets better

https://wot-life.com...player/mikeske/

Flupke1 #17 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1440 battles

also been banned for live 4 tickets just pc reply

6 years

7500 euro spend in those years

7 skill crew

15909 gold still on game NO REFOUND against all rules of business ( you can put what ever under a contract BUT it must still be in agree of eu legalizing trade actions )

24.000.000  .

66k battles

protanki mod was always ok but last patch did not exclude from gun target on minimap en gone and also never knew why they did ban the first time no personal answer just bla bla

I want soon make a site where all " free game " banned how still got euro ore gold  stolen with there banning system . I know this a billionaires business but even small community can change there TARGET DO STEAL FROM GAMERS ;

expl : crew how you payed 200 gold each for td if you go to ht and back you got to pay again . Once you learned as a crew WHY pay again ? And there are so many more !!

Lets HOPE THEY WILL SOON ALSO BE BANNED FOR LIVE FROM INTERNETGAMING ALL OVER THE WORLD STEALING FROM GAMERS " free gaming my ....ss"

6 years

7 skill crew

15909 gold still on game NO REFOUND against all rules of business ( you can put what ever under a contract BUT it must still be in agree of eu legalizing trade actions )

24.000.000  .

66k battles

protanki mod was always ok but last patch did not exclude from gun target on minimap en gone and also never knew why they did ban the first time no personal answer just bla bla

I want soon make a site where all " free game " banned how still got euro ore gold  stolen with there banning system . I know this a billionaires business but even small community can change there TARGET DO STEAL FROM GAMERS ;

expl : crew how you payed 200 gold each for td if you go to ht and back you got to pay again . Once you learned as a crew WHY pay again ? And there are so many more !!

Lets HOPE THEY WILL SOON ALSO BE BANNED FOR LIVE FROM INTERNETGAMING ALL OVER THE WORLD STEALING FROM GAMERS " free gaming my ....ss"

6 years

7 skill crew

24.000.000  .

66k battles

6 years

7 skill crew

24.000.000  .

66k battles

Balc0ra #18 Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:00 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67384 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostFlupke1, on 04 December 2017 - 12:21 AM, said:

6 years

7 skill crew

24.000.000  .

66k battles

You think they won't ban you because you are a paying customer and would cut you some slack? You  got banned one time for mods. And you did not check what you installed after that I see. So you did not learn your lesson. Gun target on minimap has never been "OK". And the general rule of what mods are legal have been the same for almost a year. Not WG's fault you got banned, did not check their fair play policy on what mods are illegal, or even asked anyone. And went on to install the mod pack 2nd time. You got a warning and chose to 100% ignore it.

So you cheated, got banned twice for it. Thought poop boy. And you won't get any refund.  As you stated, you singed the terms of agreement when you made the account, that you broke. And when you break the contract, you don't get any refunds. And WG would not be allowed to host the game in EU if it did violate any of their laws. As I'm sure you know. Your gold is a virtual currency. Not a physical product. Different laws apply.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users