boycott season 5 clan wars cw

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

pohmel #1 Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29108 battles
  • [G0R] G0R
My proposition is to boycott season five clan wars.We will not lose much and save our nerves.I hope at least 50 of clans would join to boycott from top 100 clans, then WG  will start listening to us.I see no point to play this CW when player cant  afford premium for month for playing every day on CW in top green clan.Players say to me will not go to day to CW ,I ask why?They answer me I have tournament today and I will earn more than clan can earn by day on global map for 100 players.From season 3 you so much downgraded the CW , what where is no point playing it.

P.S. I hope you will think about boycotting CW commanders.We just need to create in forum petition to get us back clan wars us it was in season 3 or 2 at least and let all who want to join sign on petition on forum what his clan refuses to go to such CW WG is offering us now.Some clans already doing it we need just to show our demands and show how many of us it can be.I hope we put aside all our grudges from CW and SH and join against WG.

Kam_tu_Papa_bre #2 Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19599 battles
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-

U have some point here. But im srlsy doubt anyone will do it

pohmel #3 Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29108 battles
  • [G0R] G0R
It's better than be fighting for pennies.I still believe we can unite on this matter against WG. Or we will see in some time end of CW in this game and after death of this game. WG considers us slaves of where and what they say only goes.My clan was banned after event month ago I thought its end of clan, but still I found guts to resist WG. I found people who helped clan to prove WG was wrong and to make it apologize.Or we just watch how game dying and start looking other games.Does we spend so much time here just to end it like this?

pmakins #4 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 46050 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postpohmel, on 17 January 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

My proposition is to boycott season five clan wars.We will not lose much and save our nerves.I hope at least 50 of clans would join to boycott from top 100 clans, then WG  will start listening to us.I see no point to play this CW when player cant  afford premium for month for playing every day on CW in top green clan.Players say to me will not go to day to CW ,I ask why?They answer me I have tournament today and I will earn more than clan can earn by day on global map for 100 players.From season 3 you so much downgraded the CW , what where is no point playing it.

P.S. I hope you will think about boycotting CW commanders.We just need to create in forum petition to get us back clan wars us it was in season 3 or 2 at least and let all who want to join sign on petition on forum what his clan refuses to go to such CW WG is offering us now.Some clans already doing it we need just to show our demands and show how many of us it can be.I hope we put aside all our grudges from CW and SH and join against WG.

As much as I agree with this, not gonna happen.
Russians already did that and WG changed miserably...
When I made a petition about SH night attacks (which everyone says is hated but when it came to actual numbers, only 150 signed the petition...) noone moved a finger.. 

makena #5 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 61055 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

Times have changed, boys.

Many of the people reading this know how it is to sustain any premium acquisition out of clan income (prem days, tanks etc.), but this is a game for us and a business for WG. They diversified their business a lot so that they can cover more market segments, rewarding here and there outstanding groups of individuals and creating the need for the rest to invest a little to be a part of that outstanding group.

We got used to having low income provinces (even though if you add up the tasks income and the rating income you could get a decent revenue, but o more 5-10-20k per day) from last season, but the most interesting fact is that there are no tank locks anymore to "stimulate" activity (thus, let's re-roll everyone, invest 200 eur each to free xp the start-up). Meanwhile, hey, tournament rewards become more and more attractive so now you want to chase that rabbit too (simultaneously with clan activities, but then you see you can't and choose one). You can't really turn away from that clan tag because credit boosts and because you are a social being, like and need to network once in a while with your peers. So the brand for being a part of a clan/community is deeply rooted but obsolete although in the past year it's role has been diminished: every campaign completely disembowels clans all over the rating chart, you get swarmed with prem shop promotions and the news feed on the wot site mostly covers wgl, real life tank events and you can't see much except special personal events (meaning play this game this game as much as possible, alone, get that reward only achievable in random battles!!!).

Lastly, i can't imagine the player base having more than 20% at least moderately interested in the clan scene and 80% with other interests (but with money available to spend).

So not to disappoint, not many will be open for this because not many care. People are busy doing other stuff and WG will not really do anything because CW is not the main promoter for their business anymore, they have other tools now, more powerful and more effective. My advise: use the global map to practice and have a bit of a good time, do some crazy attacks, ransack a bit, but otherwise leave it alone. It's not like you can do a marching protest or overturn the management...

brany006 #6 Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19886 battles
  • [_GNR_] _GNR_
Totaly agree man,at end of last season WG did say that they will take feedback in consideration and they will return "normal" global map but as far they did come with same shi*. again.!

rootsandculture #7 Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15051 battles

All of you guys crying, but we did not noticed you "actually" boycott it? Right? Or be true till the end, and let your clan miss this campaign... As WE ALL CAN SEE season rating... Don't sell us crap. If you play, play it, but if you cry than don't play it, but don't put dust in our eyes as you want to boycott, no enough price, what to do with gold. Don't see the point. You were not crying when little clans did not get any reward tanks, as pool for it was only meant for top clans that have arrangement’s between that when they actually need to fight they did not fight, instead they raided small clans provinces, and rigged matches where they only capped the base, without losing their or their friends clans tanks while lock was still on,u did not cry when you just sit on global map an collect gold, like you did before, right guys?

Edited by rootsandculture, 27 January 2017 - 02:09 PM.

USBminne #8 Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12578 battles
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN

@pohmel: What a load of bullsh!t youre talking.

You are going to boycott season 5 but have played 82 matches so far this season.

What a hypocrite. :angry:

pohmel #9 Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29108 battles
  • [G0R] G0R
I made discussion to talk about boycott. To find who willing to boycott clan wars but as you see not much people are willing that point doing it by 20 clans or 30 we need 50 of top 100 clans.

DrStronklove #10 Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33907 battles

I think a lot of clans already are indirectly because clan wars is such crapnowdays. 1 day in tournament=2 weeks or some craplike that in clanwars lol.

If WG have decided to nerf the absolute crap out of CW, why not end it completely and just go all in for the new SH thing?

I think WG should just close the current pathetic map and only open it for campaigns tbh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users