Jump to content


Will the 105 leFH18B2 ever be available again?


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

ArgentHellion #1 Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8645 battles
  • 163
  • Member since:
    04-19-2015

As an artillery-focused player, I feel somewhat ashamed to admit

that I do not own the Lefh18b2, but I would really want to.

 

Dos anyone have any news about the only premium artillery in

the game? Is it ever going to be available again? 

 

Any useful feedback is quite welcome, thanks :)


Edited by ArgentHellion, 20 January 2017 - 07:13 PM.


FluffyRedFox #2 Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25076 battles
  • 9,092
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

Hopefully never as its completely broken and breaks tier 5 games, because having a perma-tracking arta is balanced.

But knowing WG it'll probably crop up in a few months time as a "collectors gem of the week" or failing that during this years advent calender (quite far off) so getting one this year shouldn't be a problem.

 



SeRoHe #3 Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15349 battles
  • 144
  • Member since:
    03-25-2012
I certainly hope not, but it could be available for the next christmas sales or for any other of the more important specials, like WG birthday/end of WW2 or such things. But as fishbob101 said, balanced permatrack is balanced.

Darth_Clicker #4 Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 58908 battles
  • 3,412
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostArgentHellion, on 20 January 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

As an artillery-focused player, I feel somewhat ashamed to admit

that I do not own the Lefh18b2, but I would really want to.

 

Dos anyone have any news about the only premium artillery in

the game? Is it ever going to be available again? 

 

Any useful feedback is quite welcome, thanks :)

 

http://shop.italeri....-ferdinand.aspx is another way to purchase one.  Some Italeri model tank kits include a code for one. 

HeidenSieker #5 Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:08 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 20 January 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

http://shop.italeri....-ferdinand.aspx is another way to purchase one.  Some Italeri model tank kits include a code for one. 

 

Oh! That's really interesting! How do you spot such things?

HeidenSieker #6 Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostArgentHellion, on 20 January 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

I do not own the Lefh18b2, but I would really want to.

 

Good man!

 

"This tank was removed from the in-game store in the 8.6 update. It will be given as special awards during specials and events."

 

So it will be available, or as Mr. Clicker says, with a "kit".

 

The Bishop is quite nice, once you become somewhat au fait with its foibles....


Edited by HeidenSieker, 21 January 2017 - 12:13 AM.


Darth_Clicker #7 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:50 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 58908 battles
  • 3,412
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostHeidenSieker, on 21 January 2017 - 12:08 AM, said:

 

Oh! That's really interesting! How do you spot such things?

 

WG advertised them a while back. 

 

You can also buy just the code on Ebay sometimes, but I would not trust that.  I actually thought about buying the model kit, removing the Wargaming codes and reselling the kit on Ebay to the highest bidder.  I would of course have made it absolutely clear that the Wargaming codes were not included.  I am sure that there are model builders out there that have no interest in the game codes.  Maybe they get a kit for 15€ and I get the codes for 20€ or something.  It could be a win win situation.


Edited by Darth_Clicker, 21 January 2017 - 06:55 AM.


WhosNachos #8 Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25458 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    08-28-2012

Played now 537 Battles on it, and since some days im not allowed to hit anything so enjoy next sell.

SafeNewcomerTomato List or what ever

or my Crew isnt good enough maybe not enough gold > crew exp


Edited by Kane_Phoenix, 21 January 2017 - 07:49 AM.


ArgentHellion #9 Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8645 battles
  • 163
  • Member since:
    04-19-2015

Well, thanks to your suggestions I did quite a lot of searching online,

after stumbling upon several pretty dubious offers I eventually ended

up on eBay staring down a short list of codes to purchase...

 

...gotta admit, it took me about an hour to gather the courage and

put my money where my mouth is, I proceed to provide payment,

fortunately it was a legit offer and now I've got this tier5 beauty in

my garage.

 

If anyone else is currently interested in purchasing the Lefh18b2, I'm

providing the link from where I got it below:


Edited by ArgentHellion, 21 January 2017 - 10:09 PM.


FluffyRedFox #10 Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25076 battles
  • 9,092
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 20 January 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

 

http://shop.italeri....-ferdinand.aspx is another way to purchase one.  Some Italeri model tank kits include a code for one. 

Thats where I got mine, was my only credit grinder for a while, hence my large battle count in it.

Although IIRC the codes expired on the 31st december 2016.



HeidenSieker #11 Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:38 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostArgentHellion, on 21 January 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

If anyone else is currently interested in purchasing the Lefh18b2, I'm providing the link from where I got it below:

 

£18.20 for those interested.

Samaliot33 #12 Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:54 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 28302 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    04-19-2015

View PostArgentHellion, on 21 January 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

Well, thanks to your suggestions I did quite a lot of searching online,

after stumbling upon several pretty dubious offers I eventually ended

up on eBay staring down a short list of codes to purchase...

 

...gotta admit, it took me about an hour to gather the courage and

put my money where my mouth is, I proceed to provide payment,

fortunately it was a legit offer and now I've got this tier5 beauty in

my garage.

 

If anyone else is currently interested in purchasing the Lefh18b2, I'm

providing the link from where I got it below:

 

Thanks mate. Bought it from here to. Everything just fine. Received in one hour after transaction.

Gremlin182 #13 Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:35 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 54677 battles
  • 9,047
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Almost bound to show up again and if wargaming manage to balance SPGs to their liking it might come back permanently, though I admit that's a pretty remote chance.

 

Its kind of broken

In gun handling its way better than the other tier 5 SPGs  though damage and penetration maneuverability is worse.

I suspect this shows the level the other SPGs were nerfed back in the day.

 

Only SPG I have ever got a top gun medal in not that I feel guilty 4 of the kills were head to head TD mode.

Yes you can perma track tanks but one shotting is not easy, I mostly come up against KV1 heavies they are slow enough and often driven casually in a nothing can beat me way.

The 105 leFH can take maybe 8 hits to kill one unless you get a side shot or set them on fire, frontally your 410 damage is more like 100



_Sig_ #14 Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21702 battles
  • 706
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012
Of course it will return, as Wargaming does not care about the game balance, only about money. There is nothing "better" than platoons of this arty, and they are already plentiful.

Greyson #15 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5361 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    08-05-2011
Does anyone know of any for sale atm? I've been trying to track one down for a while, even in the old stocks of Ferdinand models, so far no luck.

undutchable80 #16 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:59 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 10477 battles
  • 3,081
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostGreyson, on 13 July 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

Does anyone know of any for sale atm? I've been trying to track one down for a while, even in the old stocks of Ferdinand models, so far no luck.

 

Tomorrow

 

Soruce: http://forum.worldof...am-sale-voting/


Edited by undutchable80, 13 July 2018 - 01:00 PM.


Greyson #17 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5361 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    08-05-2011
oh wow, thanks for the heads up, I didnt know about that




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users