Jump to content


IKV 90 B

bad ikv90b buffpls

  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Schepel #21 Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:07 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 73541 battles
  • 4,301
  • [XFINI] XFINI
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013
Wait till you get the UDES. One of the most useless tanks I have ever played. :/

ClassicFrog #22 Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:08 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 50083 battles
  • 3,017
  • Member since:
    04-05-2012

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 22 January 2017 - 10:41 PM, said:

 

- T25/2 - no DPM, no pen, no accuracy, just worse T20 with better DPM.

 

 

T25/2 has workable AP pen for it's tier and very good APCR, when it needs it. Ikv has better AP pen but when it really needs it it gets very unreliable HEAT with only few mm pen more over T25/2's APCR.

 

Oh, and it has turret. You know, not something anyone would care about, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.



Balc0ra #23 Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:40 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 85112 battles
  • 27,650
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Gun is not the worst. Only thing I had issues with it was the speed. Not the top speed, but the time it takes it to get it to top speed on medium terrain especially. Other then that like the rest on that line, it's highly crew dependent. Once I got 100% on the loader it got workable. As I had 2 skills on the others from the start.

 

View PostSchepel, on 23 January 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

Wait till you get the UDES. One of the most useless tanks I have ever played. :/

 

So I did hear grinding it, and I have to agree so far.


Edited by Balc0ra, 23 January 2017 - 02:41 AM.


mihaizg #24 Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:33 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39323 battles
  • 19
  • [C_URS] C_URS
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

I too have problems with this tank. I just can't seem to make it work. The gun is bad. I had different expectations from it, but the bloom is too big for a sniper TD.

Yes, the lack of turret is another big downside. I played lots of turret-less td's, but this is the worst one yet. For me, it's the worst tier 7 ever.

Every match is a torment for me with this tank, especially when i only get Paris or other city maps where i can't do sh*t.

I am sure some are enjoying the tank, but I hate it from the bottom of my heart. God bless free xp. Once i raise enough, i will sell this piece of crap in a heartbeat.

 

P.S. I quite enjoyed tier 6. That was a playable tank, i aced it. Tier 7 on the other hand, i don't even dream of Class 1. I just don't. It's awful..



Element6 #25 Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:18 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34689 battles
  • 12,757
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostSchepel, on 23 January 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

Wait till you get the UDES. One of the most useless tanks I have ever played. :/

So far I have played it 34 battles completely stock, and I actually find it quite fun to play as long as your team doesn't hug the redline so that you end up with spotting  your own targets. Because then you will die a horrible death :teethhappy:



Schepel #26 Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:59 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 73541 battles
  • 4,301
  • [XFINI] XFINI
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

View PostElement6_The_Arcane_Noob, on 23 January 2017 - 09:18 AM, said:

So far I have played it 34 battles completely stock, and I actually find it quite fun to play as long as your team doesn't hug the redline so that you end up with spotting  your own targets. Because then you will die a horrible death :teethhappy:

 

Now imagine a constant stream of teams where even the heavies make it a point of principle to stay behind you. Normally, I would go and spot and make sure even the red line afk troops could, conceivably, get shots in IF they wake up. With this thing, you pretty much have to be one of the red line afk troops, or die a horrible death, so you can imagine the wonders it does for my w/r.

Wayneable #27 Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 47502 battles
  • 2,036
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011

View Post_Red_Dawn, on 22 January 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

I think it is, by far, the WORST tank EVER appeared in WOT. Totally CRAP. Omg, and I would like so much to advance in tier 9 and 10 of Swedish TDs.

I hope WG HAS to seriously reconsider the specs of this nasty tin.

 

Then you have never played the Churchill Gun Carrie, now that is a bad TD.

s0r1n3l #28 Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31746 battles
  • 391
  • [VTL-2] VTL-2
  • Member since:
    11-30-2013

The UDES is not a bad tank, you must be playing it wrong. It`s a superb long range suport tank, very good camo (better than rhm), superb gun (accuracy, aim, pen, shell velocity). Yes, city maps are a problem but you can`t have it all.

The 2 sec transform makes it a bit akward when you wanna get a move on, but other than that it`s a beast.

 

sweden TD 8 124 57.26% 1845 7.98 0.77 1.48 72% 916 113530 Ace Tanker 2794

 

Now back to the Ik. It`s not a bad tank, the camo is good, good pen, decent accuracy. It`s paper so you have to play it like one, it`s fast (even backwards) so you can get a move on when you have to reposition. Slap a full camo crew, binocs, net and you are off to the races.


Edited by s0r1n3l, 23 January 2017 - 12:21 PM.


HaZardeur #29 Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:12 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 37376 battles
  • 1,712
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010
Well, according to QB this tonk is pretty decent... why would a guy with his credibility ( and a monthly paycheck from WG ) lie to you ? :hiding:

Schepel #30 Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:27 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 73541 battles
  • 4,301
  • [XFINI] XFINI
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

View Posts0r1n3l, on 23 January 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

The UDES is not a bad tank, you must be playing it wrong. It`s a superb long range suport tank, very good camo (better than rhm), superb gun (accuracy, aim, pen, shell velocity). Yes, city maps are a problem but you can`t have it all.

The 2 sec transform makes it a bit akward when you wanna get a move on, but other than that it`s a beast.

 

sweden TD 8 124 57.26% 1845 7.98 0.77 1.48 72% 916 113530 Ace Tanker 2794

 

Now back to the Ik. It`s not a bad tank, the camo is good, good pen, decent accuracy. It`s paper so you have to play it like one, it`s fast (even backwards) so you can get a move on when you have to reposition. Slap a full camo crew, binocs, net and you are off to the races.

 

Or, you just got lucky with your maps and teams. To sum up my experience in this tank: no spotting, city maps (over and over again), heavies that camp harder than you do. I am not a bad player in td's, but the inflexibility of this thing makes it next to impossible for me to carry games. With the teams thrown at me these days, one needs to hard carry every second. This tank simply will not even allow me to effectively support because you need to get a line of fire in corridors where you die faster than a snowflake in hell.

_Red_Dawn #31 Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 45626 battles
  • 8
  • [GR-TI] GR-TI
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013
.

Edited by _Red_Dawn, 23 January 2017 - 02:49 PM.


_Red_Dawn #32 Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 45626 battles
  • 8
  • [GR-TI] GR-TI
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013
.

Edited by _Red_Dawn, 23 January 2017 - 02:52 PM.


_Red_Dawn #33 Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 45626 battles
  • 8
  • [GR-TI] GR-TI
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View Postd0esntmatter, on 22 January 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

 

Yes you're stupid, rude and uncivilized. Also calling a 60% winrate player a "nooby" will only make you look like an idiot. 

 

 

 

​​You are so funny, you ignorant little NOOBY kid. Insults and only insults. I guess your parents haven't spent enough time on you and you turned out to be such a rude, ill-mannered uncivilized trash. Shame..  No more talk with you

Edited by _Red_Dawn, 23 January 2017 - 02:53 PM.


Element6 #34 Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34689 battles
  • 12,757
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostSchepel, on 23 January 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

 

Now imagine a constant stream of teams where even the heavies make it a point of principle to stay behind you. Normally, I would go and spot and make sure even the red line afk troops could, conceivably, get shots in IF they wake up. With this thing, you pretty much have to be one of the red line afk troops, or die a horrible death, so you can imagine the wonders it does for my w/r.

This here is the worst I've got while playing the UDES, and it was quite horrible;

 

http://imgur.com/a/pM2nU

 

In the image 2 minutes and 51 seconds have passed, I'm reversing @ 47 km/h after intitally having set up in H6 where I managed to get one shot off before I had to bail. Enemy team advanced on all fronts while we grouped all our tanks into 2.5 map squares. Looks fun eh? :trollface:

 

I wonder how many of my tream mates are aware that most of our tanks were spotted in that situation versus about 1/3 of the enemy team being visible. 



d0esntmatter #35 Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4633 battles
  • 612
  • [QUIC] QUIC
  • Member since:
    06-26-2016

View Post_Red_Dawn, on 23 January 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

 

​​You are so funny, you ignorant little NOOBY kid. Insults and only insults. I guess your parents haven't spent enough time on you and you turned out to be such a rude, ill-mannered uncivilized trash. Shame..  No more talk with you

 

Your parents haven't spent enough time with you either it seems :D:D:D what a ridiculous manchild, love the 12 year old tantrum...

Schepel #36 Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:16 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 73541 battles
  • 4,301
  • [XFINI] XFINI
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

View PostElement6_The_Arcane_Noob, on 23 January 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

This here is the worst I've got while playing the UDES, and it was quite horrible;

 

http://imgur.com/a/pM2nU

 

In the image 2 minutes and 51 seconds have passed, I'm reversing @ 47 km/h after intitally having set up in H6 where I managed to get one shot off before I had to bail. Enemy team advanced on all fronts while we grouped all our tanks into 2.5 map squares. Looks fun eh? :trollface:

 

I wonder how many of my tream mates are aware that most of our tanks were spotted in that situation versus about 1/3 of the enemy team being visible. 

 

Yep, that is pretty much it. I have to say that I only unlocked the top gun a few games ago. My damage output has consequently become a bit larger, but it doesn't change the main problems of this tank: it is utterly useless in close quarters and it is lethal to be spotted. Key to carrying games is to be independant of your team. If you have to rely on spotting, most games are losses waiting to happen. If you cannot even close with enemy tanks and brawl, zero damage games are not just likely, but inevitable. Compared to the Grille, which is just as papery, you don't have the option to effectively hunt enemy tanks down. I have lost so many games where I did a lot of early and relevant damage, only to see the game lost in the end because the UDES loses in direct fights from just about anything. I am really looking forward to the T9 which is capable of bouncing, and therefore capable of getting into close combat.





Also tagged with bad, ikv90b, buffpls

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users